Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 95. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I heard friends say that this project has a 50% increase today, is there any good news?
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
I'm out too  a lot of signs that something is wrong. Pointing my gpus to more profitable coins with a real blockchain. If you mine it dump it
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE
Good luck mining this coin ..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And this is the worst fork in the history Tongue
Activity: 448
the distribution of the uneven tokens coin dev ,, so i did not get it ,, but this is a good project
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
someone may be withdraw BTG with suprnova??

I withdrew BTG from suprnova to hitbtc and it worked.
Wait time was aprox 45 min.
Yes, exactly. HitBTC opened the purse for the reception, it is now possible to transfer coins and sell on the stock exchange. Just class.  Well, in fact all the same questions. And I was still wondering when enroll the remaining exchange coins, those that were promised.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Any leads or contacts for support regarding all the launch/mining craziness?  I logged millions of shares on pools who were supposedly on the wrong chain and would like to know if I'll be seeing any coins for mega sols I put into this...

/flame and troll shields activated
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
Suprnova pool. Minertopia and pool.gold are the only ones so far that show unconfirmed and confirmed coins. BTGMine found a block all but doesn't show anyone's accounts and is closed to mining right now. I don't know if these few good pools showing our confirmed coins even should send them out if the wallet/chain is unstable
  edit....see post above too

and anyone looking for a new pool that needs to find its first block go see
Activity: 196
StasyQ

I withdrew BTG from suprnova to hitbtc and it worked.
Wait time was aprox 45 min.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
is the blockchain on http://btgexp.com/ the official accepted blockchain or is there still some doubt about what chain it correct?

It's not even the whole blockchain because all the original bitcoin blocks are not included.
Or am I missing something?
Activity: 174
is the blockchain on http://btgexp.com/ the official accepted blockchain or is there still some doubt about what chain it correct?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Buying 6.5 btg for 0.28 btc (0.043 each). PM me. Escrow may be used. I may go first depending on who you are or conditions.
I see someone very boring here. Well, or tell me why you need it? At the stock exchange it is far cheaper to buy a coin right now. What btc not what to do, or what? And you can just play out of boredom.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
I was able to sweep my btg using coinomi but it seems to be stuck waiting for confirmation.  When I checked the transaction id in btgexplorer, it shows up but has "invalid date"  Can anyone tell me what this means?  Is the btg gone to limbo forever?
Activity: 107
The daemon does not sync but shows 4 connections? I already added the bitcoin.conf and addnodes that were suggested a few pages back.

Ubuntu 16.04

~/bgold$ ./bgold-cli getinfo
{
  "deprecation-warning": "WARNING: getinfo is deprecated and will be fully removed in 0.16. Projects should transition to using getblockchaininfo, getnetworkinfo, and getwalletinfo before upgrading to 0.16",
  "version": 150001,
  "protocolversion": 70016,
  "walletversion": 139900,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 0,
  "timeoffset": -1,
  "connections": 4,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 1,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1510608201,
  "keypoolsize": 2000,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00001000,
  "errors": ""
}
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
any bootstrap for this shit ? 8 years of block to download -.- epic fail

The only shit here is your brain and the only epic fail is your incapacity to read as this was already explained many times here as well as on github. I had a fully pre-fork synced BTG wallet by Oct 27 (and I was in fact very late to the party!), most of the others (non-idiots, that is) did the same as early as on Oct 25. And as I also mentioned here if you already had a BTC blockchain stored then you didn't have to download anything, you could just resync it locally BTC->BTG.

I hope all the retards will dump their BTG asap only to cry and whine in the future, just like the retards did with BCH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
The exchange 'hitbtc' is now accepting BTG deposits; No new block seems to be found for a long time, so this is not easy to process a transaction.

Great news! finally can start trading on hitbtc, I think the network is normal and no more constraints, keep in sync and do not maintance again.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Buying 6.5 btg for 0.28 btc (0.043 each). PM me. Escrow may be used. I may go first depending on who you are or conditions.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
The exchange 'hitbtc' is now accepting BTG deposits; No new block seems to be found for a long time, so this is not easy to process a transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
how many blocks are they mining?

"they" actually aren't mining, but the users on the official pool are mining their premine Smiley

8000 blocks

Hmmm.. 8000 blocks premine? Doesnt that take like almost 2 months to mine with 10 minute block time? Or am I missing something here?

The premine is complete it didnt take long not sure but was something like 5 hours

So what is the current block time?

Right now it seems to be averaging around 15 mins but its adjusted per block so will correct itself quickly for 10 min average
Pages:
Jump to: