Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 2. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Will Bitcoin ONE’s issue be unlimited? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
how many levels of protection will the physical coins and currency notes have? are you planning to add more levels in the future?   
Activity: 28
how will it be possible to distinguish a real Bitcoin ONE physical currency note or coin from a fake?    
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
which mobile OS is B1.cash app already available?
as far as i know, there will be an app for Android and iOS
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
ok, the fork takes place in the beginning of June, and i get the coins transferred to my wallet, but what should i do to get physical coins and currency notes?  
Activity: 336
how much will transaction commission be on B1.CASH exchange?
the minimum transaction commission will be 0,1%, at least, that’s what’s specified on the website
Activity: 112
how much will transaction commission be on B1.CASH exchange?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
which mobile OS is B1.cash app already available?
Activity: 238
i read the description of the B1.cash platform on their site, it seems that it’s gonna be a good project. but i didnt really understand what was meant by the phrase that Bitcoin ONE was gonna be a payment method on the platform?
i’ve paid attention to this, too, when i was getting acquainted with the exchange.
as far as i understand, it means that all the transactions within the framework of the platform will be made with this cryptocurrency   
what’s the point? there’re a lot other cryptocurrencies and fiat money, it’s easier to use them, and it’s more convenient to the users, IMHO 
i think they just want to launch smthng more significant than just a mobile app for working with any money, cryptocurrency and etc. so they’ll have their own single processing available all over the world
doesn’t it look like kinda bank? quite a global one, btw
yep, it has smthng in common with modern banks. in fact, it has its own site and an app and its own processing. so it turns out that nothing prevents them from launching their own bank!
in my opinion, Ripple smthng similar so i wouldn’t call this project really unique…
Activity: 154
i read the description of the B1.cash platform on their site, it seems that it’s gonna be a good project. but i didnt really understand what was meant by the phrase that Bitcoin ONE was gonna be a payment method on the platform?
i’ve paid attention to this, too, when i was getting acquainted with the exchange.
as far as i understand, it means that all the transactions within the framework of the platform will be made with this cryptocurrency   
what’s the point? there’re a lot other cryptocurrencies and fiat money, it’s easier to use them, and it’s more convenient to the users, IMHO 
i think they just want to launch smthng more significant than just a mobile app for working with any money, cryptocurrency and etc. so they’ll have their own single processing available all over the world
yep, it has smthng in common with modern banks. in fact, it has its own site and an app and its own processing. so it turns out that nothing prevents them from launching their own bank!
Activity: 294
well, the approach to the development of the work is interesting. it seems that no one has used it yet. it’s interesting to see what it will look like   
what’s special about development of Bitcoin ONE?
well, i read that they used hybrid processing based on delegating the mining of network blocks of selected reference nodes. i havent anything like that in other forks
i’m not good at technologies, this is senseless for me.  just tell me pls, will this give any advantages to BTC1?)
sure! this cryptocurrency will be faster and more safe in general than other existing cryptocurrencies. but it’s possible only if this technology is used properly during the fork
okay, to what extent will this fork be faster than other cryptocurrencies?
it’s said on the devs’ site that the transactions will be confirmed immediately and the system capacity will reach a million transactions per second!
Activity: 280
well, the approach to the development of the work is interesting. it seems that no one has used it yet. it’s interesting to see what it will look like   
well, i read that they used hybrid processing based on delegating the mining of network blocks of selected reference nodes. i havent anything like that in other forks
i’m not good at technologies, this is senseless for me.  just tell me pls, will this give any advantages to BTC1?)
sure! this cryptocurrency will be faster and more safe in general than other existing cryptocurrencies. but it’s possible only if this technology is used properly during the fork
okay, to what extent will this fork be faster than other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: