Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 5. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
will it be possible to use BTC1 to pay for some services on other platforms? 
Merit: 10
how fast will your cryptocurrency be? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
frankly speaking, i cant really understand what will differ Bitcoin ONE form other cyrptocurrencies in terms of safety. as far as i know, major cryptocurrencies don’t experience safety  problems

the points is that hackers can steal even major cryptocurrencies, but in case of BTC1 the situation won’t be the same. it’ll be almost impossible to steal it!   
i hope that your impressive statement isnt just smug, but reality. then i’d like to understand what they did in order to make it almost impossible to steal Bitcoin ONE 
BTC1 will have physical coins and currency notes. it’s necessary to steal them and to hack a wallet to steal the cryptocurrency – and it’s almost impossible. that’s why safety will be at a high level 

if an owner loses physical currency notes, he also loses the ones in the wallet, right?
the ones in the wallet will prove that a person owns Bitcoine ONE, this will allow to ask for re-issue of physical coins and currency notes

i got it. will re-issue be free?
Activity: 364
frankly speaking, i cant really understand what will differ Bitcoin ONE form other cyrptocurrencies in terms of safety. as far as i know, major cryptocurrencies don’t experience safety  problems

the points is that hackers can steal even major cryptocurrencies, but in case of BTC1 the situation won’t be the same. it’ll be almost impossible to steal it!   
i hope that your impressive statement isnt just smug, but reality. then i’d like to understand what they did in order to make it almost impossible to steal Bitcoin ONE 
BTC1 will have physical coins and currency notes. it’s necessary to steal them and to hack a wallet to steal the cryptocurrency – and it’s almost impossible. that’s why safety will be at a high level 

if an owner loses physical currency notes, he also loses the ones in the wallet, right?
the ones in the wallet will prove that a person owns Bitcoine ONE, this will allow to ask for re-issue of physical coins and currency notes

Activity: 196
how long will it take the system to confirm one transaction?   
to my knowledge, transactions will be confirmed immediately without any delays 
Activity: 238
how long will it take the system to confirm one transaction?   
Activity: 392
which exchanges will it be possible to buy BTC1 coins in the future?
Activity: 294
will it be possible to mine Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
what will make Bitcoin ONE different from the existing cryptocurrencies?   
Bitcoin ONE will be faster and safer. at least, that’s what is written on the developers’ site
Merit: 0
what will make Bitcoin ONE different from the existing cryptocurrencies?   
Activity: 378
what will be  Bitcoin ONE functions on B1.cash platform?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
can anyone tell me which block Bitcoin ONE hard fork will take place?   
it’s said on the sire that the hard fork will take place on 525 000 block   
okay, than it turns out that it’ll happen quite soon. does anyone know how it will be possible to get BTC1 coins?
they say it’ll happen on the beginning of July. download the B1.cash app for Android or iOS, sign up there and link your main bitcoin wallet to the account created in order to receive Bitcoin ONE coins 
will i have to undergo KYC or smthng like that when signing up?
Activity: 210
okay, than it turns out that it’ll happen quite soon. does anyone know how it will be possible to get BTC1 coins?
they say it’ll happen on the beginning of July. download the B1.cash app for Android or iOS, sign up there and link your main bitcoin wallet to the account created in order to receive Bitcoin ONE coins 
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: