Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 6. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
can anyone tell me which block Bitcoin ONE hard fork will take place?   
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
how many coins will be issued at the moment of hard fork? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
when is Bitcoin ONE fork expected?
i heard that it takes place in the beginning of July.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
when is Bitcoin ONE fork expected?
Activity: 280
what will the amount of Bitcoin ONE that can be obtained during fork depend on? 
Activity: 266
what should i do if someone forges my BTC1 physical currency notes or coins?   
Activity: 406
what makes this cryptocurrency better than others?
how long will it take to confirm a transaction in Bitcoin ONE system?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
they say that it’ll be impossible to steal BTC1 coins! of course, it’s great, but is it true? how did they manage to achieve such a result? 
the point is that additional protection will be ensured by Bitcoin ONE physical coins and currency notes. that’s why it’ll be almost impossible to steal these coins.
why? in such a case it becomes even easier to do it. just steal the coins and currency notes and that’s all…

nope. ones needs to hack the wallet and stole physical currency notes in order to steal BTC1, and it’s almost impossible to hack user’s wallet.
what should i do if my currency notes are stolen or lost?

u need to talk to Administration and file an application for re-issue of Bitcoin ONE currency notes.
will re-issue be free?
Activity: 336
they say that it’ll be impossible to steal BTC1 coins! of course, it’s great, but is it true? how did they manage to achieve such a result? 
the point is that additional protection will be ensured by Bitcoin ONE physical coins and currency notes. that’s why it’ll be almost impossible to steal these coins.
why? in such a case it becomes even easier to do it. just steal the coins and currency notes and that’s all…

nope. ones needs to hack the wallet and stole physical currency notes in order to steal BTC1, and it’s almost impossible to hack user’s wallet.

u need to talk to Administration and file an application for re-issue of Bitcoin ONE currency notes.

Merit: 101
will it be possible to use  BTC1 physical currency notes as payment method?
as far as i understand, their only function is protection, so it won’t be possible to use them as payment method
Activity: 238
will it be possible to use  BTC1 physical currency notes as payment method?
Activity: 358
hmm, how will it be possible to get BTC1 coins at the moment of hard fork? 
will it be possible somehow sell BTC1 without transfer code?   
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What will Bitcoin ONE physical coins and currency notes be necessary for?
Pages:
Jump to: