Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 7. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
what is hybrid processing used for development of BTC1?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
what about Bitcoin ONE security? which protection system will it use? 
Activity: 28
Would be happy with kucoin or something like huobi. Idk how they work with coins that get listed
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
which mobile OS will the app allowing to store Bitcoin ONE be available for?
it seems to me that the mobile app is available for iOS and Android.
Activity: 24
which mobile OS will the app allowing to store Bitcoin ONE be available for?
Activity: 45
can anyone tell me whether emission of BTC1 will be unlimited?

if i got it right, only 21 million coins will be issued until 2023
Activity: 32
can anyone tell me whether emission of BTC1 will be unlimited?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
it seems to me that conducting fork for such a financial aggregator is an excellent idea.
i’ll follow the platform, it’s interesting to me how this all will develop. and i will follow the fork itself, too
what makes this platform with its own fork better than other platforms?
i believe that it’s quite convenient that all the accounts will be settled in one way on the platform. and this also gives good transactions speed and commissions will be lower
how much will commissions and transaction speed be? is there any info?
i read on their sire that the Bitcoin ONE system will make up to 1 million transactions per second, and commissions will be zero.
hmm, due to what did they manage to achieve such characteristics?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
it seems to me that conducting fork for such a financial aggregator is an excellent idea.
i’ll follow the platform, it’s interesting to me how this all will develop. and i will follow the fork itself, too
i believe that it’s quite convenient that all the accounts will be settled in one way on the platform. and this also gives good transactions speed and commissions will be lower
i read on their sire that the Bitcoin ONE system will make up to 1 million transactions per second, and commissions will be zero.
Activity: 152
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 152
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 4
Is it true that the Bitcoin ONE fork has been moved to a later date?
Yes, I've also heard that the starting was moved to July, on the block 531 000
In general, an interesting detail: I've typed bitcoin one in the search system and found that there are 3 sites which are already devoted to this cryptocurrency
yes, I also noticed this . But apparently we've to believe that the starting of bitcoin one was already announced by a team from COX ENTERPRISE with a clear indication of the fork's site www.b1.cash.
In general, an interesting detail: I've typed bitcoin one in the search system and found that there are 3 sites which are already devoted to this cryptocurrency
Activity: 1
Activity: 32
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
Activity: 76
The fact that it will be possible to create wallets for different cryptocurrencies on one platform – that is great! But will they be well protected against hackers?
Of course, we use best up-to-date solutions in the field of security and safety of bitcoin one holders. In addition, bitcoin one is the world's first cryptocurrency, protected by the release of physical coins and bills which make BTC1 purchase and sale transactions safe and reliable and also provide additional protection for btc1 wallets.
Activity: 76
How much the platform will charge from withdrawing and depositing money to B1.cash?

At present, tariffs are being formed. The up-to-date and full information will appear in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: