Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin ONE - hard fork Bitcoin (525 000 block) - page 9. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It’s a usual exchange with its own cryptocurrency, I cant see anything special about it. But we will see, maybe, it will manage to compete.
I dunno, it seems you aren’t familiar with the project. It does have some features. Let’s say, it will be possible to create cold wallets. It’s impossible on other exchanges for sure.
What do u mean? Arent u mistaken? Only hot wallets can be created on the exchanges.
No, I’m not mistaken) More than 20 blockchains are connected to B1.cash platform, so users can create cold wallets and store their assets there.
And will they be really safe?
Activity: 364
It’s a usual exchange with its own cryptocurrency, I cant see anything special about it. But we will see, maybe, it will manage to compete.
I dunno, it seems you aren’t familiar with the project. It does have some features. Let’s say, it will be possible to create cold wallets. It’s impossible on other exchanges for sure.
What do u mean? Arent u mistaken? Only hot wallets can be created on the exchanges.
No, I’m not mistaken) More than 20 blockchains are connected to B1.cash platform, so users can create cold wallets and store their assets there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What fiat currencies does b1cash work with? Rubles, dollars and euros – it’s clear. But will there be Japanese yen, for example?
Activity: 406
Is it possible that the number of blockchain supported by B1cash will increase in the future?
Look, if I spent some amount of BTC1 on the platform and my balance in changed from, let’s say, 100 coins to 90 coins, but the number of the notes remains the same. What should I do?)
If my wallet is hacked and all the BTC1 coins are stolen, will I have to re-issue physical coins and notes with QR-code?
Guys has anyone understood these physical Bitcoin ONE coins and notes? Will they be somehow linked with the ones which will be stored in BTC1?
Sure) Every coin and note will have its own QR-code which is linked to a specific wallet. So every coin or note can be linked only to one wallet, it can be linked to another one.
Does it mean that a coin or a note fades away from my Bitcoin ONE wallet if I lose a coin or a note?
No. You can lose the ones in the wallet. Physical coins are one sort of things and storing cryptocurrencies in BTC1 is another. Some of the forum participants have already asked about it. So it will be possible to restore the coins and notes. It’s necessary to contact the support service of the platform in order to restore them.
How much will it take to restore one coin or note?
There’s no exact info on re-issue yet.
Will it be necessary to pay extra for delivery of new coins and notes? Or will I have to go somewhere on my own to get them?
Guys has anyone understood these physical Bitcoin ONE coins and notes? Will they be somehow linked with the ones which will be stored in BTC1?
Sure) Every coin and note will have its own QR-code which is linked to a specific wallet. So every coin or note can be linked only to one wallet, it can be linked to another one.
Does it mean that a coin or a note fades away from my Bitcoin ONE wallet if I lose a coin or a note?
No. You can lose the ones in the wallet. Physical coins are one sort of things and storing cryptocurrencies in BTC1 is another. Some of the forum participants have already asked about it. So it will be possible to restore the coins and notes. It’s necessary to contact the support service of the platform in order to restore them.
There’s no exact info on re-issue yet.
Activity: 336
How many BTC1 coins will be issued at the moment of hard fork?
I heard that 17 million BTC1 coins will be issued at once.
Activity: 112
How many BTC1 coins will be issued at the moment of hard fork?
The fact that it will be possible to create wallets for different cryptocurrencies on one platform – that is great! But will they be well protected against hackers?
Activity: 406
I got interested in the idea of insurance on B1.cash, but I did not understand, if it would be possible to insure only Bitcoin one against fall in exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: