Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 28. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
There is a few educational project out there.
What make your project special?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Very interesting scheme of promotion and distribution. This is interesting for investors today. I think that this token will be successful.
Had read technical details at whitepaper and this thread and it really seems to be very promising. I’m think to buy couple tokens so far
Merit: 12
Very interesting scheme of promotion and distribution. This is interesting for investors today. I think that this token will be successful.
Activity: 42
This is the best I have ever wish for a token have the capability for large level of exchange of altcurrencies and also to fiats. What you guy are  bringing will be welcome and it will compete so strongly with others. You have my support
There is typo in airdrop form, in the wallet address there is written "recommneded" instead of "recommended". Just saying lol
this typo should be corrected
Activity: 22
Hi tried the two courses... are you planing to put more altcoin crypto ? like trx, xvg, stellar etc...
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
There is typo in airdrop form, in the wallet address there is written "recommneded" instead of "recommended". Just saying lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It's a great idea ... to study courses and get a reward for it. I'm sure that you have a great future !!!
Activity: 3
nice idea and good collection of courses. i am a beginner and i loved it.
great going Smiley
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
What I like with this project is giving Cryptocurrency Literacy to people from all walks of Life. For me this is the best ICO in the entire crypto community!
I'm a fan now! Thanks devs.  Smiley
Activity: 54
i will follow this coin closely, it seems interesting and it might even be a good investment!
Activity: 157
I just finished two courses, learnt a lot that will help me better in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 47
I loved the course especially rail blocks and waves.
Happy to join this
All the best
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
good project I wish you guy
Activity: 204
goodjob man ! i wish you the best for the futur !
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Earning while getting educated is one of the best motivation method even for young children of today. This is a timely project with so many newbies engaging in cryptocurrency-related activities recently
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
That's why there were no such courses before? Studying these courses, I would quickly settle into cryptocurrencies. Excellent courses!
Merit: 10
To see Bitcoin Home development,  I think its cryptocurrencies education will be a great help to our community. It will guide users on proper usage and how to have a healthy trading activity.
Activity: 31
it fascinates me when there are well-armed projects and not that they improvise lately and projects that are only scams come out.
Activity: 308
to promote crypto-currencies to the people is very negligent business, promoting this world in the future.
Activity: 213
i wish all the success for the project.  Good luck guys  Cool Wink
Pages:
Jump to: