Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 26. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 13
Interesting concept, thanks guys!
Activity: 20
Very interesting and nice project
Activity: 175
hoping this promising project will benefit to us.. thank you devs we hope for more improvement of this project Wink Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Very interesting and amazing project. Good job and good luck for the team.
Activity: 182
Hoping and wishing of success in this great and amazing project.
this token have a future,,the platform is unique,, thanks for sharing this project,goodluck dev
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
I am A Champion for all I care
the owners of this project seem to be experienced in their respective field seen that the ann thread was created by a legendary member..

that said.. is there an offline environment for this project? and whats the plan to reach the rest of the world except with the use of the internet on the subject of bitcoin or rather cryptocurency education
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Very useful platform. I just took the Ethereum 101 course. I honestly think it was helpful!
Activity: 19
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I have taken part in courses provided by you guys, the introduction to ethereum can't really recall the course title... I enjoyed it but can you guys make it more interactive like introducing live sessions
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
A good start to the project I hope you will have a future.
Activity: 43
its a very good platform.. i think if im gonna stay at the site., i will learn a lot.. very educational.
Activity: 96
Im looking forward for the future of this token because as i see the community is very active and all the developer

Soo i hope this coin will have a good future
Thankyou
Activity: 1
i love this new project soon it will be a profitable company ever.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I want to join this airdrops
Activity: 2
I am very interested in this project.
Good luck guys, It seems great
Activity: 1
will try to collect my funds for this...
Activity: 144
I believe that this project will be succeed soon. I want to know more about this project and the courses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Really interesting project! Can you say what is your hard cup?
Pages:
Jump to: