Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎 Exchange SOON! ⭐ - page 25. (Read 7918 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Very good project - your mission is one of the best that I find now. Education is very important for all spheres of life - but for crypto it is max important. Support and follow!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
interesting project, might have to check out the bounty as well.
Activity: 378
Project and idea is awesome. With this deals you will be the best. Good luck dev
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
believe in your project. Good work. don't stop!
Change the world!
Activity: 406
we need a learning platform for cryptocurrency...now that we are millenial age. this is so important.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Digging the additional learning; always embraced.
Activity: 117
Wow this will gonna be big... Let's get some of this token. Good kuck dev and team.
Activity: 71
many new coins are launched every day what makes you special in this world 
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Course are awesome, even for a non native speaker..
all is cleau easy wonderful
Activity: 4
I thought this is very good coin for future investments in crypto coin trading.good luck
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Cryptocurrencies offer many opportunities in front of us. But without knowledge you can not do. The project Extra Credit helps users to understand this is not a simple market. I think this is a very promising project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hope the project will success and to your team dev.
Activity: 10
Great project thank you
Activity: 5
Is there going to be a KYC in order to buy tokens?
Activity: 2
This is university for crypto! Nice concept
Activity: 180
Great Way to Tap Into the Educational Sector...
Activity: 434
I joined the project and will follow with the team and I hope that the development will be rapid and successful. I really like the project, besides now there is very active development of the whole kriptonyte! Will you have a bounty the company?
Activity: 99
Yeah, seems serious.
Seems very closes to great success.

The platform strives to educate people about cryptocurrencies and drive its adoption while helping them grow with the ecosystem.

Good luck
Activity: 16
It's like a Cryptocurrency institute. It's gonna be something like detailed version of coinmarket cap with learning experience.
Activity: 370
Hello.  I can say that this project has a huge potential to succeed... It's very promising and after reading the whitepaper,  I can tell that there is so many possibilities this project can do and prove and it will become a hit in the future.  Good job
Pages:
Jump to: