Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 39. (Read 92554 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
No roadmap ah ha another scam shit coin kindly advise investors don't buy this coin.
There is no future

Ya , think this looks like another scam shit coin. get peoples money mine the coin pump it and dump it. then bye bye to the Bahamas
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
No roadmap ah ha another scam shit coin kindly advise investors don't buy this coin.
There is no future
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I think that this project solves a problem that cannot be solved in this way.
The massive energy consumption of bitcoin mining is not a thing that the bitcoin code demands, you see.
Consensus and the same blocktimes could be achieved with far less energy consumption, it is the miners who are having an arms race to get more bitcoin profits, who drive up the energy consumption.

So how does one solve the problem of human greed?
I do not see the answer in this project and therefore am skeptical.
It says "Masternode Mining" in the first post but still PoW and that is more confusing than enlightening. Just my 50 sats on this thread.
Activity: 45
When are you planning to open discord channel ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Is this new coin? Why is diff so incredibly high ... that shit ain't normal ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
can you pls post some more info about your project .. also about dev team
Activity: 24

New Pool

https://nextpool.work/

Notice at this moment the block reward is only one until 5,000 blocks are found

No registration, 10 min payout from 0.1, 1% fee

Nextpool is a mining pool for newborn coins. We will list more new coins.

This will not work.. your algo is scrypt - Bitcoin Green has quark as algo..
Sorry for silly misconfiguration... I modified to quark.
Activity: 6
Pool altcoin-pool.eu working but NONE VALUE (total pending)
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
There is an Asic Miner for Quark algorithm right?
Activity: 32

New Pool

Low diff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:3002 -p x --no-extranonce  -u (YOUR_ADDRESS)

Middle diff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:4002 -p x --no-extranonce  -u (YOUR_ADDRESS)

High diff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:5002 -p x --no-extranonce  -u (YOUR_ADDRESS)

This will not work.. your algo is scrypt - Bitcoin Green has quark as algo..
Activity: 24

New Pool

Low diff
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:3002 -p x --no-extranonce  -u (YOUR_ADDRESS)

Middle diff
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:4002 -p x --no-extranonce  -u (YOUR_ADDRESS)

High diff
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:5002 -p x --no-extranonce  -u (YOUR_ADDRESS)

Activity: 130
Reserved for horse
Activity: 10
How can i purchase the coin?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Where can you buy for the presale?
Activity: 118
No team...no road map....white paper -an explanation of what is POS different from POW? and its all? for what this coin? interesting of course , but I would like specific information in particular the answers to these questions.
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
I haven't found any information about your team on the website or whitepaper, while I find this project interesting, will you be able to explain why there isn't a team on there yet? When is the pre-ICO?

BITG is a decentralized currency, so the community is the focus rather than the team. However, BITG is well-supported with a strong team. You can meet the team in Discord or Telegram. Additional team info will be added at a later date.

Any airdrop?

Yes. There will be plenty of airdrop opportunities through social media (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, etc). There will also be bounties and contests. There is a large reserve of BITG for the community.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Activity: 37
I haven't found any information about your team on the website or whitepaper, while I find this project interesting, will you be able to explain why there isn't a team on there yet? When is the pre-ICO?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I was looking at the block reward table as with the passage of time reward will be decreasing and usage will increase over the time. If this see huge adaption that means load of transaction to be handled by less blocks. All this takes us to same thing delays in confirmation at some point so where is the scaling of transactions solution ?
Activity: 79
PoSCoins.net
Awesome Guys !! Keep up the good work.. I'm with you 100% Looking forward to the pre-sale.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: