Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitGrin (XBG) – MimbleWimble with Bitcoin economics – Windows wallet! - page 5. (Read 7446 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

Version v1.0.5 of BitGrin node is now available:

https://github.com/bitgrin/bitgrin/releases/tag/1.0.5

v1.05  fix the orphan issue.

Added several preferred nodes on high speed connections with high capacity, on every continent

Fixed the issue with nodes becoming defunct and basically banned for 2 weeks

Sets everyone's config to look for more nodes to connect to

Makes the peer finding computation loop not run every milisecond, saving resources

You can download v1.05 of kingfish soon
As well as a node image to host yourself in the cloud to help out the network even more
Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Great roadmap that is already being accurately delivered on. awesome.

Up 50% today as well?
Hello.

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET -   https://explorer.bitgrin.io/
and hashrate

Hashrate is calculated from difficulty you should ask smaug on discord channel, he is the one that can help you answer you questions
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Hello.

Does anyone know how to get complexity from this explorer via GET -   https://explorer.bitgrin.io/
and hashrate
Activity: 15
I posted this @ XMV: "Congrads to the Monero family. I believe this is the best Fork yet to emerge. The Best Private Digital Currency in the World : a truly tall , bold , and questionable statement 🤔
MoneroV fulfills the long overdue desire for a truly anonymous, decentralized, finite peer-to-peer electronic currency. Individuals and businesses can transact securely, reliably and anonymously with low fees using MoneroV.
How does this project , I got to ask 🙉 , top the  MW Protocol 👀 with the economics of Bitcoin 🤤 as the fork of Grin , the new all mighty BitGrin XBG❓Just researching this project made me grin hard , unlike 😳 Cosmos ATOM that made my head spin in astonishing amazement. There are So many great projects emerging. I am excited as adoption is finally knocking on the front door. I understand how important community is as well as the technical aspects and that is the very strong reason that I speculate that MoneroV will be a great , no huge success ‼️ 😉 🤝 😎"
"As the end of the year closes  Q4 '19
MimbleWimble implementation will take place‼️
😁🤗 🎉 This is what will make this so GREAT 👍🏽 😎
This excellent. I am so stoked. Just wanted for everyone to do their research. I myself intend for XMV , ELD & XBG in my portfolio. ALL hopefully will soon be on the MW Protocol if not all ready (XBG 😉) Good luck everyone"

Nice project but do I believe that it is the best privacy coin out? Nah, right here is THE BEST‼️
It's is now out that the MW Protocol is the benchmark for anonymity. We have set the bar SO High that to compete they will have to join. Kudos. More exchanges added & then Soon after coinmarketcap and then a moonshot.

Why is MimbleWimble such a huge leap for privacy technology?

All privacy coins before it had their privacy added on top.

MimbleWimble is private on a protocol level, no opt-in, no ring signatures.
Its a public database of blinded numbers, that you can make operations on.

copper member
Activity: 33

For those who are not aware, there is a nice Q&A team medium article

Great deal of informations - this project is rock solid  Cool

Nice thanks for sharing - seems like the devs know what they're doing

For those who are not aware, there is a nice Q&A team medium article

Great deal of informations - this project is rock solid  Cool

Activity: 11
hello, I'm a miner, on Mining pools
I am currently working on my money, I sent XBG to Bitmesh, but I have not received my money for 48 hours, please help me

ID       Transaction ID                          Address                                                  Amount              Fee     State   Block Height   Time

1203                      https://xbg.bitmesh.com/8EViU7TcmsfTssU6oia3pb894b   171.464888549 XBG   0.001 XBG   posted   81229   20:10:45, 5/4/2019

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPS0wOqUhV2DZquqX0iQZWa_4u7Vy1OicfcyVIZ
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPtjH33obJC3wFEOGAE3FhlRie0J11_ZmRcjNss

Activity: 45
Merit: 11
Hi everyone,

just updated the ANN with our roadmap, which outlines our goals for BitGrin in the short and midterm.

Two major topics are the interactive transactions (both sender and receiver need to be online) and the GPU/Asic transition of the PoW algorithm.

We believe we can create an infrastructure that doesnt force both sender and receiver to be online so that users can transact in BitGrin like on any other cryptocurrency.

The second major topic is based on our believe in decentralisation:
Asics are specialized mining hardware with costs starting at thousands of dollars and thus increasing the barrier of entry for mining by a huge margin.
For better decentralisation we want to keep the barrier of entry for mining as low as possible, which could mean that we will keep the share between asics and gpu blocks at a certain ratio and do not transition fully to asics.
Activity: 1

Pretty pumped to see the road map out. Looking forward to seeing the mobile wallet + being a part of the community building efforts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
any plan for this project in long term?
48H and the team questions & answers will be out  Cool

Eager to read what team is preparing for us  Grin
Activity: 6
Hello, regards, I am interested in mining your currency but I am requesting the difficulty explorer APIs for my mining system. If they could facilitate them, since I could not get them out of the explorer directly. Thank you
Nice time to mine and fill your bag guys  Cool
Activity: 19
Q&A the next days with the Team! If you have questions, let us know
1. I understand how coins like XMR will struggle to scale up for real world use due to the bloated blockchain size, and MW is is far ahead in avoiding that problem.  But how fast can the Bitgrin MW based blockchain perform in terms of maximum transaction throughput (committed TPS)?

2. What system is used to fairly distribute the treasury portion of mined coins to the active Bitgrin developers?
Pages:
Jump to: