Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry - page 60. (Read 84802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
i try to pay with open.btc and i receive this ((i am not new in OL)

itr->get_balance() >= -delta: Insufficient Balance: revelacaogr's balance of 0 OPEN.BTC is less than required 0.00004403 OPEN.BTC

my balance is :0.08693092

check please?

I had the same problem but when I removed the last 4 digits, it went through.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
i try to pay with open.btc and i receive this ((i am not new in OL)

itr->get_balance() >= -delta: Insufficient Balance: revelacaogr's balance of 0 OPEN.BTC is less than required 0.00004403 OPEN.BTC

my  OPEN.BTC balance is :0.08693092

check please?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
It's kind of interesting I recognized Elliot Hedman photo from another coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11526701 .

Looks like people are waiting to hear from him in that thread?  
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
can i buy straight with bts?

You can. 

We prefer Open.BTC just so the price doesn't fluctuate by the end of the ICO too much, but you can use BTS, or any of the other options on Openledger.  It will just be the equivalent amount of BTC value.

Cheers!

Chris
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
can i buy straight with bts?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary

COO - Elliot Hedman

Will Smith with his jet-fighter, ready to kick some alien ass in Independance Day. If this person has the same determination, this alt will go m00n while infecting alien ships with trojan viruses.

If you ever meet Elliot in real life, you have no idea how spot on you are, lol!

Cheers!

Chris

If you ever visit Joerii you should really try his home brew coffee, it makes spoons dissolve and waking the dead...
Activity: 574
Any coin with sincere dev and perfect plan will go to the places.good luck.
legendary
This ICO could really use a free bump.

How many BTC have been raised so far?  Smiley

We are sitting at 21 bitcoin right now. 

You can follow the escrow account here:

http://cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow

Cheers!

Chris

Changed my signature to help you guys!
Maybe someone can come up with a bit more fancy looking signature? Smiley

Cheers sir! 

I will pay you 100 CADS out of my pocket when the ICO is over for this sig.  Remind me of this message.

If anyone wants to do a more fancy sig, I will offer 500 CADS for a bounty.  We are waiting for a logo redesign to be done, but if someone wants to mess around with a logo for Bitland Global and Cadastrals separately, I will gladly pay a bounty out of pocket.  I just love to see when the community gets a chance to do their interpretations of a project.  Some people did some really cool stuff during Ethereum original campaign.

Cheers!

Chris

Keep the 100 CADS for the SIG design bounty Wink This one is on me.

COO - Elliot Hedman

Will Smith with his jet-fighter, ready to kick some alien ass in Independance Day. If this person has the same determination, this alt will go m00n while infecting alien ships with trojan viruses.

If you ever meet Elliot in real life, you have no idea how spot on you are, lol!

Cheers!

Chris

Cheers!

Chris

Cheers sir! 

I will pay you 100 CADS out of my pocket when the ICO is over for this sig.  Remind me of this message.

If anyone wants to do a more fancy sig, I will offer 500 CADS for a bounty.  We are waiting for a logo redesign to be done, but if someone wants to mess around with a logo for Bitland Global and Cadastrals separately, I will gladly pay a bounty out of pocket.  I just love to see when the community gets a chance to do their interpretations of a project.  Some people did some really cool stuff during Ethereum original campaign.

Cheers!

Chris
CSO - L. Christopher Bates

Looks a bit like Wesley Willis, so that's already a plus ... !

HA!!

I was listening to his music earlier this week for giggles.

Cheers!

Chris
Activity: 826
watching,i am going mining
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
CSO - L. Christopher Bates

Looks a bit like Wesley Willis, so that's already a plus ... !

COO - Elliot Hedman

legendary

Cheers!

Chris

Cheers!

Chris
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
All we want is shiny colors,pink or violet for girls and green & blue for boys. Grin We dont want to know about whats under the hood,its all to technical and consumes too much of our brain cells.Seduce us ships with nice packaging. Roll Eyes  Well thats at least the case with 70 percent of us in this section of forum.
PR in non-profit ventures has been a major issue. Since the foundation for the Bitland project must be unbiased and work for the benefit of the people and the government (without putting the government interests above the people's), it is an NGO entity.  The enterprise organization of Bitland Global will be developing the software that gets licensed to other governments.

Bitland NGO's will be the local organizations for each country, so right now if you've seen on Twitter there is "Bitland Ghana".

What they are doing is operating on the ground there, going around making B2B contacts with commercial property owners, investors, agriculture representatives, and the mining unions.

So, for example there is a major problem with illegal mining in Ghana, so if we can get more of the legal miners signing through Bitland to have smart contracts securing their operations; having the government oversight will THEN allow contracts between investors and development contractors.  ROIs can be guaranteed in the contracts legally, because there will be government oversight on that part of the infrastructure.

Partnering with Openledger was a great short term benefit, because we will be able to implement their future voting structure to allow the community to have an immutable and observable say in operations.

We're not trying to go beyond our need for the pilot, which is why we have set our limit for the ICO.  Once we get through the pilot project, governments will be the ones funding development, and the original people who got in on Cadastrals will understand the long term benefit then.

What I was referring to earlier with Non-profits spending most of their funds on advertising comes from examples like this:

"More than half of the organizations treat less than 15 percent of their advertising as overhead. For those organizations, if advertising were their only expense, their program spending ratios would be greater than 85 percent—an excellent figure by any standard. Once again, this phenomenon is not unique to the largest charities. The example of the Wounded Warrior Project is instructive. Among its over $49 million in advertising and promotional expenses, only 1 percent is treated as overhead; the rest is considered program spending. That is, advertising expenses are actually what boosts their program spending ratio above 80 percent. This is hardly a circumstance of overhead ratios forcing a nonprofit to cut advertising."

I hope this gives some insight as to why we are just NOW shifting resources to PR.

Cheers!

Chris
Pages:
Jump to: