Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 13. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
somebody needs to dump on me first... sold too many during the first pump, didn't reacquire enough for pump 2
lux will dead at 9k,that is real price,its similiar coin like quit shit,worthless
gsm had 1,8m at 650sat now
so do math ur self

That is because world have people like you
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
And here we go.  Grin
30 blocks till halving.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
somebody needs to dump on me first... sold too many during the first pump, didn't reacquire enough for pump 2
lux will dead at 9k,that is real price,its similiar coin like quit shit,worthless
gsm had 1,8m at 650sat now
so do math ur self
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This new ann its amazing.. I hope that will pump to moon like a rocket. Great work devs, keep us informed all the time
Activity: 555
Good new scarce coin, get in while still early. A coin like this could easily go .004 - .008

11btc buy orders vs 1.2btc sell orders, supply will dry up quickly at this rate, price will reach the moon quickly

you mean 11btc sell orders and 1.2btc buy orders thats what c-cex showing
Activity: 14
http://i.imgur.com/KGGgWVa.png

Thanks for adding us.

We have added it to the ANN and updated it with our design.

Stay tuned, within the next hours we will show details of our web wallet, mobile wallet and our LUXury online shop.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
WoW!!!!!! New Ann!!!! Looks soo great!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
hooray for trex... moon time

Good to see it listed there.
Activity: 490
Good new scarce coin, get in while still early. A coin like this could easily go .004 - .008

11btc buy orders vs 1.2btc sell orders, supply will dry up quickly at this rate, price will reach the moon quickly

lol You first day in crypto? The price is extremely high, and the buy order will be removed at any moment and then miners sell this luxuries in your pockets, will be live in luxury lol  Grin

I don't think so, I'm mining with average costs 0,0006 sat in my rigs.
Extremly high for 132K coins total which is not mined yet?  Smiley
Okay, dump please.  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

lol You first day in crypto? The price is extremely high, and the buy order will be removed at any moment and then miners sell this luxuries in your pockets, will be live in luxury lol  Grin
"moneysupply" : 78525.00000000,

123 blocks till halving.
Activity: 495

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
The price is so high, I wonder what idiots are buying it so expensive  Grin
Activity: 14
hey guys i love this coin great work and thank you developers and community!
Activity: 33
lets gonna buy some cheaps coins  Grin Grin
First of all, we would like to thank the community for your support by mining BitLux, the reward experienced two halves, from 44 LUX to the current 25 LUX per block. The next halve will reduce the amount of coins per block to just 14 LUX.

Meanwhile, LUX team has been working on future applications to be announced this week. We are committed to spreading the use of BitLux in the market day by day.

We have requested a blockexplorer, hope will be done for tomorrow.

Keep us informed, dev. Block explorer will be good for tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: