Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 12. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Yes, buy for 60K and sell it later for 20K lol such idiots here, how can you call yourself traders if you invest in a coin at the maximum price?  Grin

Yep keep fudding to try scare people to sell for lower price, i so fell for that, not.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Max price??? Loool, i think that you are not a trader, you are new xD
Activity: 574
Yes, buy for 60K and sell it later for 20K lol such idiots here, how can you call yourself traders if you invest in a coin at the maximum price?  Grin

I heard that when I bought at 30-32. Where is your GOD now?  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 495
now its at 50k. I think that if devs update with news, that can be more high than 200k..... =)

Definatly, with the amount of coins atm, expect supply to dry up and price to reach .004 - .008 in the near future, now is the time to buy!
Whats is that CountDown on the Ann?? 35 minutes to?Huh?
I think dev won't lose that potentially very profitable coin. It is just silly to not use that at max.
now its at 50k. I think that if devs update with news, that can be more high than 200k..... =)
soon 200k? Cheesy I hope so..

200k for 132k coins total which is not mined yet? Hm... Yes.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
are u gay or what?

Huh Where is your logic. It was sarcasm actually. You see gays everywhere, lol?
I smell woman haters here.  Smiley No, I'm not gay. I like womans.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Halving is coming, price and volume moving up, new design and more updates during the day ...

This is going to be fun...

If only someone would dump into my 50K sat wall  Cheesy

You got it.  Smiley Someone will cry later.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is going to be fun...
I think that if its now at trex, first the people need to see the coin, go to ann, and after buy rocket launchers to buy at the new price JAJAJAJAJA
Activity: 13
still patiently waiting for news from the dev, LUX streaking rockets today  Wink
Activity: 5
I can not wait for my wife to come home to teach this coin!

XD
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Picked some yesterday on cex at @35k, lets see where Lux go
Pages:
Jump to: