Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 11. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
Looks like things are getting interesting on this coin. Page 1 on Bittrex is imminent, low coin count / market cap and and fairly decent USP.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Lol mobile wallets purses and wallets haves all coins, service on the sale of luxury goods probably will not be released, will remain in the promises, buy this shit at 100K I'll get the popcorn and watch the show. How many stupid investors.  Grin

You already told us not to buy at 60k, now price is 69k. WE ARE NOOBS. So don't deal with noobs.  Wink
"Guys, look!!! The price is 70K, rather buy my shit coins and then cry because you lost with this transaction, 70% of the investment!!!" lol lol lol  Grin Grin Grin

You told the same at 60k, now 70k, what you will say at 80k? NOOBS. Yes, we are noobs. Why you bother about OUR money?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Lol mobile wallets purses and wallets haves all coins, service on the sale of luxury goods probably will not be released, will remain in the promises, buy this shit at 100K I'll get the popcorn and watch the show. How many stupid investors.  Grin

You already told us not to buy at 60k, now price is 69k. WE ARE NOOBS. So don't deal with noobs.  Wink
"Guys, look!!! The price is 70K, rather buy my shit coins and then cry because you lost with this transaction, 70% of the investment!!!" lol lol lol  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Lol mobile wallets purses and wallets haves all coins, service on the sale of luxury goods probably will not be released, will remain in the promises, buy this shit at 100K I'll get the popcorn and watch the show. How many stupid investors.  Grin

You already told us not to buy at 60k, now price is 69k. WE ARE NOOBS. So don't deal with noobs.  Wink
I can also buy my orders when we post on the forum colour pictures if it was my coin, and newbies start buying my shit coin like stupid sheep  Wink
Someone sold early and wants the world to revolve around their decision making skills.

I can also buy my orders when we post on the forum colour pictures if it was my coin, and newbies start buying my shit coin like stupid sheep  Wink

Activity: 107

ALL THE COINS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ!!!! GG WP. I see all of you now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
ok .... online shop ? web wallt ?
E-commerce is booming among the population, online payment platforms, android shops, and lots of things

Another countdown?HuhHuh?? Fu life
E-commerce is booming among the population, online payment platforms, android shops, and lots of things

That's why, we thought that the first step is to have available a Wallet Android and Web Wallet

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

That's why, we thought that the first step is to have available a Wallet Android and Web Wallet

http://i.imgur.com/t7m7C8D.jpg

http://gifcountdown.com/europe-london/1429801200/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/counter.gif
legendary
Activity: 1162
some second again :3 boom boom

EDIT " Countdon Done .

BIG UPDATE
legendary
Activity: 1050
Yes, buy for 60K and sell it later for 20K lol such idiots here, how can you call yourself traders if you invest in a coin at the maximum price?  Grin

I heard that when I bought at 30-32. Where is your GOD now?  Smiley
Exactly, I bought for 30K-36К, but to buy it at 60K... you have to be quite a noob in the world of cryptocurrency. Smiley

Sold at 60k and hoping you hit the top lol nice try.
Fomo
Exactly, I bought for 30K-36К, but to buy it at 60K... you have to be quite a noob in the world of cryptocurrency. Smiley

Ok.  Smiley
Yes, buy for 60K and sell it later for 20K lol such idiots here, how can you call yourself traders if you invest in a coin at the maximum price?  Grin

24hr high
0.00199000 BTC
24hr low
0.00030019 BTC

I think that your high is not the same that mine Wink

Pages:
Jump to: