Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 15. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
{
"blocks" : 1602,
"currentblocksize" : 2570,
"currentblocktx" : 6,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 472.68362776,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 2500000000,
"netmhashps" : 25698.23699460,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 6,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 9990000,
"testnet" : false
}

Reward halved.

"moneysupply" : 61650.00000000,
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
total coins only 132200 now?

Yep, with actual price, 38k on cex, when pow ends, marketcap will be 50 btc
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
total coins only 132200 now?
Activity: 387
It has come to our attention that the total supply was wrongly calculated, we would like to thank BonTonPlease who noticed it. Our most sincere apologies, we have updated the ANN with the right total supply, which should be 132200LUX by the end of the PoW.

Regarding the plans and roadmap of our project, we should all keep in mind that this coin is just 24 hours old, but we understand your impatience.

In this matter, we would like to let you know now that the innovation in this coin won't come from the technology side. The innovation will all come from the usability of the coin, the end-user experience and the most important point, we have a whole marketing plan ready to reach some specific communities which are currently neither aware nor using crypto.

We believe the next stage in crypto is to bring BitLux (and Bitcoin) to the masses, and we are confident that we have the key to achieve it.

Stay tuned, before PoW ends we will make our plan and marketing strategy public.

I'm not complaining, i like it being more rare. people have said that they see this coin for the "Luxury Goods" market. now that the supply is so low, it makes more sense to embrace that concept. thanks for giving us an idea of what you have in mind, looking forward to seeing this marketing plan.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
you must be a gambling man if your willing to spend more than that on a alt coin with no info anway lets keep this thread professional

gambling? its investing Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
you must be a gambling man if your willing to spend more than that on a alt coin with no info anway lets keep this thread professional
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
It has come to our attention that the total supply was wrongly calculated, we would like to thank BonTonPlease who noticed it. Our most sincere apologies, we have updated the ANN with the right total supply, which should be 132200LUX by the end of the PoW.

Regarding the plans and roadmap of our project, we should all keep in mind that this coin is just 24 hours old, but we understand your impatience.

In this matter, we would like to let you know now that the innovation in this coin won't come from the technology side. The innovation will all come from the usability of the coin, the end-user experience and the most important point, we have a whole marketing plan ready to reach some specific communities which are currently neither aware nor using crypto.

We believe the next stage in crypto is to bring BitLux (and Bitcoin) to the masses, and we are confident that we have the key to achieve it.

Stay tuned, before PoW ends we will make our plan and marketing strategy public.
and annon features yeah ?is this another kobo made for the people that never actually get to the people
your correct i just got another 200 for 60ksat so that makes 1700LUX

Man whats wrong with you??

If u dont like this coin, the door is open, we wont miss you
um i have 2500 lux soooo i will fud the crap out of it i need more

You don't have 2.5k, spoiled brat.
your correct i just got another 200 for 60ksat so that makes 2700LUX

Wow! Almost two whole percent! You bad ass!

Edit: Shows how small your portfolio really is.
Activity: 392
pump team are getting involved at 0800hours
Activity: 298
Activity: 574
Someone bought 3500 LUX very cheap.
All below 0.001 is cheap.

Wish I had BTC, but all BTC in DRZ.  Smiley
Activity: 387
hey, this coin looks good right now. Market Cap is like 5k USD.    Shocked

and annon features yeah ?is this another kobo made for the people that never actually get to the people
your correct i just got another 200 for 60ksat so that makes 1700LUX

your correct i just got another 200 for 60ksat so that makes 2700LUX
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
we need a lot more vol. if we want to hit trex  Grin

yes trex is where the volume is at. that is moon time
Activity: 426
we need a lot more vol. if we want to hit trex  Grin
Activity: 840

buy support growing fast on ccex
Pages:
Jump to: