Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 15. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

Based on my understanding on it, You're going to predict it first depend on what you think the cards have a different value so if that card value hit the price on the given date then you win.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

I think the new upgrade is amazing. It could only have come from data BitMax got from the recent survey they had few weeks back. Nothing beats a good knowledge of users desires

I do agree with you on the need for teams to know the desires of users, only then can they be able to streamline the process to fit there requirements and bring out innovative processes to help in the boosting of the project to a whole new level, the community on other hand should be focused on what they want, as the collective efforts of both parties will lead to a better brand
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

I think the new upgrade is amazing. It could only have come from data BitMax got from the recent survey they had few weeks back. Nothing beats a good knowledge of users desires

Most of the people asked questions why not multiple currencies and why not hourly cards. So now they added all such features.

BitMax is one exchange that has always be innovative. BitMax has come a long way, all thanks to the amazing community support they have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Most of the people asked questions why not multiple currencies and why not hourly cards. So now they added all such features.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 280

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.

It's bit difficult to understand how it works unless you try it by yourself. Juts go and play, today ETH is doing some wild move.
Activity: 728

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.
Activity: 140

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 280

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

Associating the volatility card to gambling would be the correct way of putting it but then again it could be also be likened to margin trading also. It would pick up its utility with time as more people uses the card.

Have you tried this card out yet? I want feedback from anyone who has tried it out before going in. And yes, I like your analysis on comparing it to margin trading.

I have not tried these cards, but it seems product is very successful. See they already upgraded cards with more features now. They added cards for ETH and EOS also.
copper member
Activity: 644

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

Associating the volatility card to gambling would be the correct way of putting it but then again it could be also be likened to margin trading also. It would pick up its utility with time as more people uses the card.

Have you tried this card out yet? I want feedback from anyone who has tried it out before going in. And yes, I like your analysis on comparing it to margin trading.
Activity: 504

Some people have started to guess quickly about it and there should be other ways to avoid the bad things that will happen. It's true that investors are an important role of a project that will run in the future.

True, investors are very important to any startup and I believe bitmax is doing a good job getting investors, crypto startup should try to get such quality
yeap, and doing great job of loosing them too
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
Going through the thread no one have spoke about using the card.

I think users should share their experience to encourage new users from accessing the service  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Some people have started to guess quickly about it and there should be other ways to avoid the bad things that will happen. It's true that investors are an important role of a project that will run in the future.

True, investors are very important to any startup and I believe bitmax is doing a good job getting investors, crypto startup should try to get such quality
Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

The concept of the project puts Bitmax on the loosing end when there are more wins by the participants, but I still have a firm conviction that they've done their product analysis and have put all the indices together to ensure that they are not on the loosing end in the product lifetime. It may seem they're are loosing at the initial end, but that's structured to help gain popularity and increase participation, at the end of the day, they're profit margin would be higher.

I doubt that they will loose, its a probability thing and with winners comes more investors that will be attracted to the project because of the positive responses coming in, which will be a good thing for the brand, its like a gambling thing, some will win, some will loose but its best to be on some sort of balance scale, well, its something no one have control over

Yeah, That's one of the best factor of having this kind of event. It's really either they will loss but attract more people or investor or they will win at the same time attracting more people too.

Well it has always been a human thing to have mixed emotions about something but its a case of personal decision, like i once stated, investment is all about risk and it also reflects to our daily lives, so anyone going into the program should understand better and if ask questions for clarification on their telegram such will put to rest any unnecessary fear
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

The concept of the project puts Bitmax on the loosing end when there are more wins by the participants, but I still have a firm conviction that they've done their product analysis and have put all the indices together to ensure that they are not on the loosing end in the product lifetime. It may seem they're are loosing at the initial end, but that's structured to help gain popularity and increase participation, at the end of the day, they're profit margin would be higher.

I doubt that they will loose, its a probability thing and with winners comes more investors that will be attracted to the project because of the positive responses coming in, which will be a good thing for the brand, its like a gambling thing, some will win, some will loose but its best to be on some sort of balance scale, well, its something no one have control over

Yeah, That's one of the best factor of having this kind of event. It's really either they will loss but attract more people or investor or they will win at the same time attracting more people too.

Yes, its human logic to get attracted by such and its a good way designed by the team to get things up and running in terms of awareness and increase in the number of community members through such process, its easy for investors to try their luck on something to earn than to tell them to perform some social activities before they earn something
Activity: 630

Pages:
Jump to: