Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 18. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Are there any AMA sessions held by BitMax team in past?  I want to join AMA session of BitMax so if any such things are planned then please let me know.

Yeah. Bitmax have done some AMA in the past. I don't know if there will be any in the future but you can be in the lookout and ask the admins on twitter to know more.
I am intrested to know what the ama session is all about ?? Could you provide some information regarding ama session
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
snip

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Do they own native stock exchange? You mean own crypto exchange?
This is the first time I am learning of a stock exchange owned and controlled by Bitmax  Huh Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Are there any AMA sessions held by BitMax team in past?  I want to join AMA session of BitMax so if any such things are planned then please let me know.

BitMax holds an AMA for every new product and every primary listing on BitMax. You’ll need to join the telegram group if you want to be a part of the AMA.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
If  i use btmx to purchase then i will get btmx as reward and If i use usdt to purchase i will get usdt as reward is it so??

Yes it is the case here. I think the best choice right now is the BTMX token since USDT is fixed value. BTMX have the potential to grow in the future.

That's really a good choice but to make sure that we will have a good result on it we must study more about the project and put the money  that we are  not afraid to lose. This project is really interesting and I'm seeing some good future too I hope that I'm right.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Are there any AMA sessions held by BitMax team in past?  I want to join AMA session of BitMax so if any such things are planned then please let me know.

Yeah. Bitmax have done some AMA in the past. I don't know if there will be any in the future but you can be in the lookout and ask the admins on twitter to know more.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
If  i use btmx to purchase then i will get btmx as reward and If i use usdt to purchase i will get usdt as reward is it so??

Yes it is the case here. I think the best choice right now is the BTMX token since USDT is fixed value. BTMX have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 280
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

This is one thing that I have noticed about Bitmax. I love the way they expertly surrounded themselves with smart people who are able to think off their feet. This is something I think have really given them an advantage.

The exchange has been faithfully innovative in recent times and several products have been launched this year. It makes me see Bitmax as more than a trading platform, its more like an ecosystem for cryptocurrency products and services.

I'm having the same thought. More and more exchange are coming out but we will really see which one is doing their best to get on top and dominate the other exchanges. I also believed that bitmax will be on top soon.

One thing I've noticed about most new exchanges is that they never really come up with something new, just copying what is already out there and not trying "too much" to unseat to big guns already in the industry.

I agree with you guys. These type of cards /Volatility Product will make big difference for the traders. I would love to see much such products from BitMax
copper member
Activity: 644

This is one thing that I have noticed about Bitmax. I love the way they expertly surrounded themselves with smart people who are able to think off their feet. This is something I think have really given them an advantage.

The exchange has been faithfully innovative in recent times and several products have been launched this year. It makes me see Bitmax as more than a trading platform, its more like an ecosystem for cryptocurrency products and services.

I'm having the same thought. More and more exchange are coming out but we will really see which one is doing their best to get on top and dominate the other exchanges. I also believed that bitmax will be on top soon.

One thing I've noticed about most new exchanges is that they never really come up with something new, just copying what is already out there and not trying "too much" to unseat to big guns already in the industry.
Activity: 98
Activity: 448
Yes. I want to find out what else can BitMax volatility cards be used for? Just Price predictions?
By the way, 10min cards will Amzung, thinking about all the things I can do with it. BitMax volatility cards are for people to bet on. It kinda makes speculations more accurate. And eventually you can trade your view on BitMax if it turns out to be true.
Activity: 630

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
In my opinion, the volatility card has the potential to be very lucrative owing to the fact that so many people are interested in the sport trading industry and would find the volatility card attractive as it serves their desire to see how lucky they could get. With sufficient marketing of this product, the sky would be a starting point.

Talking about spot trading. That’s the best part of having a volatility card. And you want to be safe when trading at a time like this in the cryptocurrencies market. Would there be more use of these cards?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

copper member
Activity: 336
If  i use btmx to purchase then i will get btmx as reward and If i use usdt to purchase i will get usdt as reward is it so??

I believe this question have been answered severally on the thread. You get paid in the cryptocurrency invested. Usdt and btmx seem to be the only crypto supported for the product, but I'm certain that more would be added as the product evolves.
copper member
Activity: 644
Guys,.do you know bitmax.io going to launch volatility products?

Here is the link where you can find more information-
https://steemit.com/derivative/@cryptorani/bitmax-io-s-volatility-card-making-a-buzz-around-the-world

Bitmax really have a way to make products for different purpose and different seasons. They are quite flexible in operations. Which I think adds up to the important fact that makes them thrive till now

For the new boys in the crypto space to beat the oldies, they’ll have to be smart and fast. I think BitMax realized this and keep up with new trading products, promotions and meetups consistently.

Pages:
Jump to: