Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 14. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I won't advice anyone to long BTC at this time
I don't know how about Bitmax
But I paused all trades till the BTC movement is understood

Better to stay out of the trading game than get rekt. But btc charts looks bullish. I’ll long btc. And short Altcoins. Let’s see how it plays out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Extending the volatility cards to the ETH and EOS market is really a great idea, this way they can get more users who participate mostly in those markets and like you too I hppe it gets extended even further.

I was amazed when I realised that with the volatility card one can make up to 9703% profit, I was shocked to my bones when I read that in the update made on their blog last week. Please I would like to know how it is possible to earn that much from the volatility card.

It’s the percentage volatility. It’s just like an estimate on profits.
Btw I think I’ll go with bunny cards today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Extending the volatility cards to the ETH and EOS market is really a great idea, this way they can get more users who participate mostly in those markets and like you too I hppe it gets extended even further.

I was amazed when I realised that with the volatility card one can make up to 9703% profit, I was shocked to my bones when I read that in the update made on their blog last week. Please I would like to know how it is possible to earn that much from the volatility card.

Where does this number 9703% come from?  Roll Eyes I really wish we had more information on this. I know it's probably only an extreme example and probably wont happen but without any explanation, it almost sounds too good to be true.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.

Essentially when the prediction doesn't go your way you lose out right?

Yes, It's really one risky and at the same time exciting because you know that it's a 50/50 chance to win the contest. I really can't wait to see it and hoping that it will going to go on our way.

That's really nice. But just confused about dates. I mean when it's starting exactly? I missed few things and I really need to know.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

copper member

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.

Yes, your card becomes expired ones your predictions are wrong. I guess to be on the safe side one can make multiple predictions and would be sure of winning some. I don't really know how the volatility card works, but I believe there should be a way of taking advantage of the product ensuring that one doesn't loose completely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Yes, It's really one risky and at the same time exciting because you know that it's a 50/50 chance to win the contest. I really can't wait to see it and hoping that it will going to go on our way.

That's right.  But i have a question.  Is this reward is fixed?  I mean suppose I bought a card for 10 USD and if I win how I will get? 
Activity: 224

Can we call this 50/50chance some form of gambling or is it something totally different from gambling?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I won't advice anyone to long BTC at this time
I don't know how about Bitmax
But I paused all trades till the BTC movement is understood
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I hope so too, but I'm certain that as the product evolves, several changes would be made and features would be added to make the product more attractive for users.

Yes, that's true. There was also an addition to the duration of the product, before now it was solely the 24hrs card. But now we have the 10mins, 1 hour, 24hrs etc. This development would give the users an increased satisfaction and opportunity to diversify their portfolio for maximum return.

Its always a good thing to have preference as individuals have different needs and i'm so glad that they understand that aspect and the need to create such, creating room for more investors to utilize the card, unlike when it was just 24 hours, i must admit that the team understands what it means to create flexibility in a brand
Activity: 448
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I hope so too, but I'm certain that as the product evolves, several changes would be made and features would be added to make the product more attractive for users.

I think Bitmax would like to keep only these two (USDT and BTMX) as payment options for now. At the end they want to keep Bitmax token in circulation.

I can totally understand that. And it really gives their BTMX tokens another usecase and I don't think they should add dozens of other currencies but at least Bitcoin (and maybe ETH) would be great imho.

I’ll chose spending your resources in making BTC and ETH prediction more accurate to adding more coins. Meanwhile, BTMX is pumping hard. It’s gone over $0.1. 

Bitmax token is really going up strong. I wish i had bought more when I had the chance. Although it's still not late it hasn't gotten to 1 dollars.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I think Bitmax would like to keep only these two (USDT and BTMX) as payment options for now. At the end they want to keep Bitmax token in circulation.

I can totally understand that. And it really gives their BTMX tokens another usecase and I don't think they should add dozens of other currencies but at least Bitcoin (and maybe ETH) would be great imho.

I’ll chose spending your resources in making BTC and ETH prediction more accurate to adding more coins. Meanwhile, BTMX is pumping hard. It’s gone over $0.1. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

copper member

Yes, that's true. There was also an addition to the duration of the product, before now it was solely the 24hrs card. But now we have the 10mins, 1 hour, 24hrs etc. This development would give the users an increased satisfaction and opportunity to diversify their portfolio for maximum return.
copper member
Merit: 5

Pages:
Jump to: