Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 12. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I saw on telegram BitMax.io do not provide services to many countries or regions USA, The Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'lvoitre (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal. What can be the reason for it Huh

Different countries have got different policies that do not allow cryptocurrency exchange operations. Recently Binance took off USA customers from the platform SO i think it's same for Bitmax in this case

And that works for BitMax trading products like BitMax volatility cards and bitTreasure. Come to think of it, BitMax has improved in less than a year from launch. That’s a standard, I hope they keep it.

Their growth rate is massive and they are not even considering slowing down. Right from launch till now they are working tirelessly to make the exchange better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
In just the last 48hours;
BitMax UI and Volatility products were updated.
Facebook Whitepaper for Libra is released.
Bitcoin goes over $9000

That’s mainstream adoption and a bullish market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I saw on telegram BitMax.io do not provide services to many countries or regions USA, The Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'lvoitre (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal. What can be the reason for it Huh

Different countries have got different policies that do not allow cryptocurrency exchange operations. Recently Binance took off USA customers from the platform SO i think it's same for Bitmax in this case

And that works for BitMax trading products like BitMax volatility cards and bitTreasure. Come to think of it, BitMax has improved in less than a year from launch. That’s a standard, I hope they keep it.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

It's due to the local rules, few countries don't allow crypto without passion all local rules. And few banned crypto until they have some regulations in place

Exactly, Some of those countries are really afraid to crypto because it can take their position in the future that's why they are trying to control it now while it's early.

That's mainly because of money laundering cases. These countries will slowly accept crpto,  but for now they are working on some rules and regulations.

Money laundering could be a logical reason for most countries unwillingness to accept cryptocurrency. I remember the period of bitconnect when ICO's was a great source of wealth and people were making great amount of money from referrals. This money in the hands of some ignorant citizens could spell doom to the society.
copper member

I got the information about binance taking off US, but this one of Bitmax is a bit too harsh. The countries that are being taking off are many and I'm yet to understand what necessitated this sporadic moves of various cryptocurrency exchanges taking down countries from their platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

So what's going to happen when Facebook comes into the picture, the whole thing is becoming more controversial than just a usual new coin coming up, will they create their own exchange?, will binance open its doors to the upcoming libra coin and we all know that its based on the united states and as we may know, they will likely be backed by the full support of the united states
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

It's due to the local rules, few countries don't allow crypto without passion all local rules. And few banned crypto until they have some regulations in place

Exactly, Some of those countries are really afraid to crypto because it can take their position in the future that's why they are trying to control it now while it's early.

That's mainly because of money laundering cases. These countries will slowly accept crpto,  but for now they are working on some rules and regulations.

The thing remains that no matter how long they delay its acceptance, globalization and cryptolization is inevitable. It can only be delayed but not denied when the time is due. It's even better they begin to accept it now than restricting it
Activity: 140

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I won't advice anyone to long BTC at this time
I don't know how about Bitmax
But I paused all trades till the BTC movement is understood

Bitcoin is a very unpredictable thing and has defied technical analysis so many times, no one knows for sure where its heading as a result of such and yea, the bullish trend is a good thing but at same time, its moving at an unprecedented speed, many investors have cashed out waiting for any possible downtrend before heading back in, again, its just my thought

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency space is generally unpredictable, so many persons are wasting their time carrying out technical analysis on a coin that can be swayed in the direction of the whales because the market is determined by the forces of demand and supply. This institution of whales determines the movement of the value of Bitcoin and not the graphs and charts that are been plotted by traders.

There are two kinds of trades the FA and the TA
While you could make money from TA, FA brings in the money, I had to pause trade because BTC been making some really surprising move lately

Yea, as good as the chart may look, now is like a very critical moment that will define a drastic downfall or upward movement, we actually don't know for sure but many are on the sideline waiting to see what will happen next, a lot of news coming up but like i stated, when it wants to go up or down, it can break the rules of technical analysis

What are the chances of BTC making new high this year? ETH is not doing as expected. Many top coins are going up more than ETH (percentage wise)
Activity: 672
BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

Bitcoin is a very unpredictable thing and has defied technical analysis so many times, no one knows for sure where its heading as a result of such and yea, the bullish trend is a good thing but at same time, its moving at an unprecedented speed, many investors have cashed out waiting for any possible downtrend before heading back in, again, its just my thought

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency space is generally unpredictable, so many persons are wasting their time carrying out technical analysis on a coin that can be swayed in the direction of the whales because the market is determined by the forces of demand and supply. This institution of whales determines the movement of the value of Bitcoin and not the graphs and charts that are been plotted by traders.

There are two kinds of trades the FA and the TA
While you could make money from TA, FA brings in the money, I had to pause trade because BTC been making some really surprising move lately

Yea, as good as the chart may look, now is like a very critical moment that will define a drastic downfall or upward movement, we actually don't know for sure but many are on the sideline waiting to see what will happen next, a lot of news coming up but like i stated, when it wants to go up or down, it can break the rules of technical analysis
Activity: 140

I seen this adds on their homepage. And what I found that card price is 10 USDT or 100 BTMX only? I thought we have to pay huge amount for this card.

That’s it for now. BitMax cards is in the launch phase. George and his team would makes changes with time. You can buy any of the cards with $10 USDT or BTMX, and you would get back in the same currency if you’re right.

I think card prices are fine. I think most of them traders can spend 10 USD,  specially those who trading in BTC or ETH.  Those trading at three to four digits.
copper member
Merit: 5

10 minutes prediction should be the toughest, but at times when the market is on a stand still many guys will get the predictions right.

The 10 minute Bunny cards are also the ones which could give you the most return if you guessed correctly. But, as you said, really "predicting" the price in such a short timespan is really hard, it's more like gambling.

That's true, predictions are quite risky and for that short duration it's twice as risky. No wonder, the returns were said to be a maximum of 9703%, meaning one could make a whole lot of money from the 10 minutes volatility card.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

10 minutes prediction should be the toughest, but at times when the market is on a stand still many guys will get the predictions right.

The 10 minute Bunny cards are also the ones which could give you the most return if you guessed correctly. But, as you said, really "predicting" the price in such a short timespan is really hard, it's more like gambling.
copper member
I prefer using exchange apps for trading to the website url. I just got your app and unlike most exchanges, BitMax app is really cool. Can I buy your trading products like BitMax volatility cards on your App?

BitMax app is indeed very cool, the user interphase is awesome and quite easy to use. On my first use, I was able to navigate through the app without stress.
I don't think the volatility card is accessible in the app for now, unless they intend adding it to next update which I don't see happening.
Activity: 98

Yep. You don’t want to be be caught up in legal issues. BitMax is trying to protect other users also from this restrictions. I hope in good time we’ll see more countries accepting cryptocurrency.
okay..then i believe  it’s better way not to  get involve in any  of compliance issue or legal issues in future considering betterment of project and orher aspects too .
Activity: 448
I prefer using exchange apps for trading to the website url. I just got your app and unlike most exchanges, BitMax app is really cool. Can I buy your trading products like BitMax volatility cards on your App?
copper member
Activity: 644

Well, for real, I thought I am the only who thought this way. Although TA and FA work, I think, for the most part, the whales control the market and makes it go the way they want. I was able to ascertain my claim recently when an ''expert" predicted a dip and suddenly there was a pump instead.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Yep. You don’t want to be be caught up in legal issues. BitMax is trying to protect other users also from this restrictions. I hope in good time we’ll see more countries accepting cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: