Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 16. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

It can be likened to sport betting in a sense, but despite the huge amount of winning, are you aware that these sport betting sites also lose a huge amount of money on a daily basis? In the same way, there are traders who make huge sums of money daily by predicting the market movement. So, this is more like a 50/50 situation.

Yeah, This is exactly what's on my mind. It's good if they will going to win more than taking some loss but I guess they can't really avoid it specially if those users have a good skills and lucks on betting.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

The concept of the project puts Bitmax on the loosing end when there are more wins by the participants, but I still have a firm conviction that they've done their product analysis and have put all the indices together to ensure that they are not on the loosing end in the product lifetime. It may seem they're are loosing at the initial end, but that's structured to help gain popularity and increase participation, at the end of the day, they're profit margin would be higher.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

Yea, that's basically the whole essence of this concept, the activity generated by such will provide the team with some good marketing to help propel them even further, coming up with creative means of addressing the issues of a brand is a good way of keeping the project in the forefront of things, especially nowadays that we don't have much projects
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

It can be likened to sport betting in a sense, but despite the huge amount of winning, are you aware that these sport betting sites also lose a huge amount of money on a daily basis? In the same way, there are traders who make huge sums of money daily by predicting the market movement. So, this is more like a 50/50 situation.

Every business opportunity comes with a 50/50 situation, there's no guarantee of excellence in a prospect that hasn't been effected. The volatility card is a new product and I guess its the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency space. I have a conviction that there's a higher chance of making more profits from the product than loosing.

Am in agreement with your opinion with regards to the higher chance of Bitmax making more profit from the product, I believe that this is only possible if there's more promotion carried out on the product, so many persons are asking questions without any response due to the fact that nobody has successfully purchased the card.

They don't have a higher chance, it is still a 50/50 situation until the product have been tested. Anyways, I have always applauded this development as it will promote a high rate of activity on the Bitmax exchange which is really something of an advantage to Bitmax.
copper member

Every business opportunity comes with a 50/50 situation, there's no guarantee of excellence in a prospect that hasn't been effected. The volatility card is a new product and I guess its the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency space. I have a conviction that there's a higher chance of making more profits from the product than loosing.

Am in agreement with your opinion with regards to the higher chance of Bitmax making more profit from the product, I believe that this is only possible if there's more promotion carried out on the product, so many persons are asking questions without any response due to the fact that nobody has successfully purchased the card.
copper member
Merit: 5

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Associating the volatility card to gambling would be the correct way of putting it but then again it could be also be likened to margin trading also. It would pick up its utility with time as more people uses the card.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Am in agreement with your opinion, predictions like the sport betting are Striving in my country and I noticed that many betting sites are churning out huge profits daily, that's because the market is underutilised and so many persons are losing with the hope of winning when they try again.

betting site are really making huge profit and i believe any platform that includes such featurs in their business will attract more user engagement
copper member

But isn't it a risky product for Bitmax as well? I mean there always chance more users winning the bets ? But of course there is chance to earn good money as well.

Every business proposition comes with an extent of risk, there's an strategicffinancial principle which states that the higher the risk, the greater the reward. So bcnex has a full grasp of how the business model works and have put all the indices into consideration before launching the product.

You're absolutely right,its been a while i visited this thread and its good to see that the conversation is still ongoing, meaning that the brand is very much alive, bitmax exchange came as a surprise to many and the concept they came with its a creative one, they very much have what it takes to become one of the best but it all depends on time and how they use it

That's right. Brand is still much alive and active Wink. They coming with new products and which keeps people interested in this project.

bitmax is a really great cryptocurrency exchange platform, they understand the importance of making sure the community get what they deserve

They have a good concept which has enabled them to go this far and such created a good prospect for them, making the brand one of the most successful exchange as of this moment, i believe we will get to see good things come out with time and they should try as much as possible not to let their success overwhelm them because the better they are, the more challenging things will become
copper member

Am in agreement with your opinion, predictions like the sport betting are Striving in my country and I noticed that many betting sites are churning out huge profits daily, that's because the market is underutilised and so many persons are losing with the hope of winning when they try again.
copper member
Merit: 5

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

But isn't it a risky product for Bitmax as well? I mean there always chance more users winning the bets ? But of course there is chance to earn good money as well.

Every business proposition comes with an extent of risk, there's an strategicffinancial principle which states that the higher the risk, the greater the reward. So bcnex has a full grasp of how the business model works and have put all the indices into consideration before launching the product.

You're absolutely right,its been a while i visited this thread and its good to see that the conversation is still ongoing, meaning that the brand is very much alive, bitmax exchange came as a surprise to many and the concept they came with its a creative one, they very much have what it takes to become one of the best but it all depends on time and how they use it

That's right. Brand is still much alive and active Wink. They coming with new products and which keeps people interested in this project.

bitmax is a really great cryptocurrency exchange platform, they understand the importance of making sure the community get what they deserve
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

As far as I know, BTMXP is just a placeholder token for the BTMXs that were sold in the private sale and which are currently locked. It was introduced so that private investors can cash out / trade, I guess.

I really do not think it's going to be popular that much. I'm not seeing much buzz about it in the news.

It's basically gonna put downward pressure on the BTMX price. Because BTMXP and BTMX are the same tokens but the private investors who hold BTMXP can sell for a lower price because they got their tokens in the private sale much cheaper.
Activity: 98
Am yet to get any update as regards when the volatility card would be available for sale. I've not seen anybody who has purchased the card neither has anyone enlightened us on how the product works. Its more like a theory without any practical experience or review of users who have tested it.
i agree with you ..till now we haven’t get any information regarding working volatility card from people who have tested ..it seems in more theoretical way whereas I believe practice or doing practical is the proof of that particular theory..well am also waiting to know more about the working area of this from people who have actually used it.

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

As far as I know, BTMXP is just a placeholder token for the BTMXs that were sold in the private sale and which are currently locked. It was introduced so that private investors can cash out / trade, I guess.

I really do not think it's going to be popular that much. I'm not seeing much buzz about it in the news.
copper member

We have experts that have successfully predicted the movement of assets on more than one occasion in the past, if such experts takes part in this, I think Bitmax will lose a lot but of course, they get to win from "lazy speculations" also.
Pages:
Jump to: