Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 29. (Read 30358 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Can you make an addition like this? In addition to global languages, you may not be able to add support for other languages. It attracts attention from people who are nationalists.
It is easier for users to solve the system. 
For example https://revex.co/

It took my interest.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 634
I dont see why the rush for android and iphone apps, the site is still young and those will be costly to build, i think they should wait until there is a larger demand to do that
You might be right about the cost but if they make the site cooler and mobile friendly it will bring in more people/customers. I could remember when I still use yobit and I knew what I had to go through each time I went on their site. Therefore, must users on such site can come in if they site how lovely and easy bitsane website is.

I think it's a good idea to create a mobile site first before creating both an android and iPhone app. There is quite a lot of users that uses mobile phones for anything in their lives. Having a mobile version would really be great because we could get more market than just having a pc version of the platform.

With bitsane's young age, I guess it needs to focus more on the promotion of the site rather than with those android or ios app.

And besides having those type of applications is very high cost needed, so instead of focusing more with those app.

The most important thing to do is to let the people know that there is a brand new exchange site that will surpass the old ones.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I dont see why the rush for android and iphone apps, the site is still young and those will be costly to build, i think they should wait until there is a larger demand to do that
You might be right about the cost but if they make the site cooler and mobile friendly it will bring in more people/customers. I could remember when I still use yobit and I knew what I had to go through each time I went on their site. Therefore, must users on such site can come in if they site how lovely and easy bitsane website is.

I think it's a good idea to create a mobile site first before creating both an android and iPhone app. There is quite a lot of users that uses mobile phones for anything in their lives. Having a mobile version would really be great because we could get more market than just having a pc version of the platform.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner

Yeah, personally I think that they should definitely try to see what to improve before actually launching an android and iPhone app, especially when the iPhone app restrictions are strict on cryptocurrency related apps and wallets.

Also most whale traders don't use apps to trade, so I don't really see the point. If you have a good mobile site I don't think it's going to be any different to the app.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
i am sure BITSANE will be get a lot of popularity in the near future and i am sure BITSANE will be safe and secure exchange than other exchange and we will be support your exchange and i hope BITSANE will be successful exchange in the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Thank you guys for your tips. We will consider the modifications you suggested.
We wil lexpect that admin,i do agree that it needs really some modifications especially on the upper part putting up some new feature or use so that space would not go to waste and would contribute to make the website more even cooler.
Make it mobile friendly also.I tried it with different mobile browsers and it doesn't perfectly work on either.I understand it is still new and improvements will be made with time.

Yeah it does something less fun if we want to do gambling in mobile or phone. Because sometimes we do not always in front of your pc or bringing a laptop wherever we are. And indeed most of the ever used or seen is a phone, so it would indeed be better is to create services that can be used in a mobile or phone. so that all the people should not be afraid anymore to do it in the phone
You're pretty right mate and what you just said actually refer to me cos I'm busy type of person and i do most o my stuff on mobile.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
We wil lexpect that admin,i do agree that it needs really some modifications especially on the upper part putting up some new feature or use so that space would not go to waste and would contribute to make the website more even cooler.
Make it mobile friendly also.I tried it with different mobile browsers and it doesn't perfectly work on either.I understand it is still new and improvements will be made with time.

It's great that you've brought an app for Android.
There is no such transaction in many stock markets. Not even mobile web site support.
We need a PlayStore entry. Cheesy

Not only make a app for Android and make it publish in play store , also try to bring an app for iphone too as if you cover both Android and Iphone, you will attract more market and hence will be better for Bitsane itself.

It's great that you've brought an app for Android.
There is no such transaction in many stock markets. Not even mobile web site support.
We need a PlayStore entry. Cheesy
Activity: 714

Yeah it does something less fun if we want to do gambling in mobile or phone. Because sometimes we do not always in front of your pc or bringing a laptop wherever we are. And indeed most of the ever used or seen is a phone, so it would indeed be better is to create services that can be used in a mobile or phone. so that all the people should not be afraid anymore to do it in the phone
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
BITSANE is very serious about the security features on the platform. In the wake of recent hacks and security breaches faced by many cryptocurrency platforms, our site has incorporated state-of-the-art security including network protection, up-to-date infrastructure, network backup, advanced monitoring and cold storage.

can you explain me more about network protection? is the protection for the platform only or for users who connect to the network too? how does it work?
Promising coins that are probably not yet in exchanges or still on process or are still having ongoing ICOs are Ark, Komodo, Incent, Wings DAO, Chronobank, vDice, Golem, ICONOMI and maybe some few others I forgot to mention. These projects have good support community that can make real noise.

We will definitely continue adding new and popular crypto currencies in the nearest future.
Thats good and it nice to hear that from you cos it will be good for the business
  Thats right, Adding new and promising coins is a good strategy and will make a noise to the big time traders and thats the time many traders go and transfer bitsane. Im hopping that you will add additional new coins in the future
I also support this idea and I think this will bring many new users to bitsane.Just check these ICOs ANN thread and you will know lots of their investors and bounty hunters ask same question "when and which exchange it will be listed" If bitsane reach out to their devs and invite them.it will bring lots of users

I thank you for myself. It's nice to take care of it and write it down.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I guess, bitsane.com is one of the exchanger which has a very interesting and easy to understand. but, I feel that bitsane need to add some coins that are popular today. I think, it could increase traffic and visitors to exchange coins or money they have here. I feel that this will be the future site of the famous
First of all, we do not have that exact volume.
But to attract the user to enter the bazaar, find the famous ICOs who are collecting new and high amount pre-sale money.
Iconomi, Komodo, etc. Immediately add popular ICOs expected to enter the market.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Promising coins that are probably not yet in exchanges or still on process or are still having ongoing ICOs are Ark, Komodo, Incent, Wings DAO, Chronobank, vDice, Golem, ICONOMI and maybe some few others I forgot to mention. These projects have good support community that can make real noise.

We will definitely continue adding new and popular crypto currencies in the nearest future.
Thats good and it nice to hear that from you cos it will be good for the business
  Thats right, Adding new and promising coins is a good strategy and will make a noise to the big time traders and thats the time many traders go and transfer bitsane. Im hopping that you will add additional new coins in the future

The more the coins you add, the better it will be for Bitsane to become more popular in short span of time. There is a lot of competition between exchanges and adding New coins first can also be beneficial to permote Bitsane.
Pages:
Jump to: