Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 26. (Read 30333 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Yobit is a shitty exchange. Although I still have some altcoins there. Hopefully Bitsane can step up the plate. By the way are you guys not to include vDice tokens?
Even bitsane is just a newly launched exchange i could really say that it is really better compared to yobit exchange and i agree with you regarding yobit it is really a shitty exchange thats why i decide to left and switching now to bitsane regarding on trading alts hope they will add up more good coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The stock exchange site is opening in an incredible level. A little more announcement needs to be made.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Promising coins that are probably not yet in exchanges or still on process or are still having ongoing ICOs are Ark, Komodo, Incent, Wings DAO, Chronobank, vDice, Golem, ICONOMI and maybe some few others I forgot to mention. These projects have good support community that can make real noise.

We will definitely continue adding new and popular crypto currencies in the nearest future.
Thats good and it nice to hear that from you cos it will be good for the business
  Thats right, Adding new and promising coins is a good strategy and will make a noise to the big time traders and thats the time many traders go and transfer bitsane. Im hopping that you will add additional new coins in the future
I also support this idea and I think this will bring many new users to bitsane.Just check these ICOs ANN thread and you will know lots of their investors and bounty hunters ask same question "when and which exchange it will be listed" If bitsane reach out to their devs and invite them.it will bring lots of users
so true. the coins have a lot of support, whether it is from a new user or users that long. all the support most provide very positive support. I also hope there will be development to add new coin. I think it would be something good in the future.
Yobit is a shitty exchange. Although I still have some altcoins there. Hopefully Bitsane can step up the plate. By the way are you guys not to include vDice tokens?

i think bitsane early launch, is good use trade coin is popular and big volume transaction
ethereum , litecoin and bitcoin is very good
and then next i hope support too new altcoin in succes ico selling

Transition between menus fast.
But before the other stock markets you should add new coins. important
Activity: 1638
Merit: 690
Instead of spamming this thread because we are required to post here by our campaign manager. Maybe we should talk about the other ways on how to help promote Bitsane. If you have a Twitter account or Facebook maybe it might help to post there to help spread more awareness.

probably we can do that if bitsane itself has facebook fanpage (in irder to share its posts) and twitter account. I do not know if bitsane has them. however, I think some people will do it if bitsane pay more for promoting it on facebook and twitter.
After viewing your banner on this forum I registered on your site and found it much better for my use this is really a good exchange and if you continue your struggle for it and advertise it more then you will also get a place among top exchanges.
That's nice of you mate and I don't think you know how happy what you said make feel. In addition, bitsane is the future if cryptocurrency and all the board member are doing their best/thinking outside the box in other to make bitane standout.
Yeah I feel different experience, I think it is more attractive than the exchange site that I used before. I think the user interface is so nice and more fun to use. 
Couldn't agree more with you.I used to use yobit and c-cex but now I am now using bitsane also and find it easy to navigate besides it's aesthetic layout
Activity: 588

i think bitsane early launch, is good use trade coin is popular and big volume transaction
ethereum , litecoin and bitcoin is very good
and then next i hope support too new altcoin in succes ico selling
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
After viewing your banner on this forum I registered on your site and found it much better for my use this is really a good exchange and if you continue your struggle for it and advertise it more then you will also get a place among top exchanges.

Those people who are struggling with yosh*t are going to fully migrate with bitsane in the future. And those who are sick for its support for complaining will be tired of using it.

Just more improvements and yes, advertisement.

lmao . I think so, if yobit will keep on working that way there will be a big possibility that most of their users will move or migrate to other trading platform including bitsane it just need few more improvements so bitsane can fully compete with other exchanges and maybe with those big exchanges online.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Another good exchange that can compete with others.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That's nice of you mate and I don't think you know how happy what you said make feel. In addition, bitsane is the future if cryptocurrency and all the board member are doing their best/thinking outside the box in other to make bitane standout.
Yeah I feel different experience, I think it is more attractive than the exchange site that I used before. I think the user interface is so nice and more fun to use. 
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Instead of spamming this thread because we are required to post here by our campaign manager. Maybe we should talk about the other ways on how to help promote Bitsane. If you have a Twitter account or Facebook maybe it might help to post there to help spread more awareness.
Good idea we should promote it on social media through our bitcoin related accounts.
Here I have tweeted about it https://twitter.com/CoinsWTF/status/808240743752069121

from my 1700 followers Twitter account Smiley

I suggest BitSane start a referral program too as an Incentive to users for inviting other to this great exchange

A referral program would be great. I would not mind getting a little extra value for promoting the exchange.

I have not really looked deeply into Bitsane except playing around with the charts. Do they have margin trading available?

Never mind, I see it mentioned in the OP now. This could have good potential to attract users from other exchanges. My suggestion is to offer margin trading for altcoins that are not offered in Poloniex like ETC.

Please have ETC available for trading in Bitsane with margin trading also available for it.
Suggestion is good since if they had an referral program surely many people would promote their site to different social media sites since many people want to get some bunos from their referred people, but also dev should do some social campaigns by themselves so they can also help their site to get good traffics, and although social campaign may not work sometimes but it still depends on the devs on how they execute and sustain their patience to make their campaign exposure last.

Affiliate (aka referral) program is on the way. Stay tuned! Smiley
Looking forward to it.I have good crypto related social profiles and am sure users like me can help spread the word with our socal media network
Activity: 70
Suggestion is good since if they had an referral program surely many people would promote their site to different social media sites since many people want to get some bunos from their referred people, but also dev should do some social campaigns by themselves so they can also help their site to get good traffics, and although social campaign may not work sometimes but it still depends on the devs on how they execute and sustain their patience to make their campaign exposure last.

Affiliate (aka referral) program is on the way. Stay tuned! Smiley

I do agree with this. Bitsane is better than many other websites in this business, But do need advertising like pages on Facebook or updates on twitter. Hope the Admin will do this in near future.  Smiley

I want to be informed about the updates. In this regard, we can give information about local places.

Needs to be added to new events for more announcement
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

I do agree with this. Bitsane is better than many other websites in this business, But do need advertising like pages on Facebook or updates on twitter. Hope the Admin will do this in near future.  Smiley
Activity: 70
How do you read the stats? Can you confirm if this is correct?

ETH/BTC 0.010644 <--- current price

0.000049  (0.46%) <--- daily change (amount/%)
0.010595   0.010704 <--- spread (buy/sell)
2.63662185 ETH <--- volume

Is that accurate? Should really have markers on the left side that tell what each row represents.

Yes, that is accurate. We will consider adding some kind of markers, hints for example. Thank you!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

Those people who are struggling with yosh*t are going to fully migrate with bitsane in the future. And those who are sick for its support for complaining will be tired of using it.

Just more improvements and yes, advertisement.

Good idea we should promote it on social media through our bitcoin related accounts.
Here I have tweeted about it https://twitter.com/CoinsWTF/status/808240743752069121

from my 1700 followers Twitter account Smiley

I suggest BitSane start a referral program too as an Incentive to users for inviting other to this great exchange

Yes, I think so. If you are just a small exchange then i think a 0% exchange fees promotion may sometimes not be enough to incentivise people using it. You also have to have contests and such, to encourage people.

Like zahra said, a referral commission on every BTC a person trades would be a great idea.

Maybe they are already planning it, let's just wait for that and for sure we are going to see their announcement about that immediately.
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: