Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 30. (Read 30358 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Promising coins that are probably not yet in exchanges or still on process or are still having ongoing ICOs are Ark, Komodo, Incent, Wings DAO, Chronobank, vDice, Golem, ICONOMI and maybe some few others I forgot to mention. These projects have good support community that can make real noise.

We will definitely continue adding new and popular crypto currencies in the nearest future.
Thats good and it nice to hear that from you cos it will be good for the business
  Thats right, Adding new and promising coins is a good strategy and will make a noise to the big time traders and thats the time many traders go and transfer bitsane. Im hopping that you will add additional new coins in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The top can be filled with something that works. This is just an example.

that looks better and uses the space that is 'wasted' right now on the page by a white line.

I didn't understand the criticism you wrote. you wrote before you read the comment. So that something can be added to the free space.

It was left intentionally empty!  Cheesy

I'll give you an example to be Illa explanatory. For example, you can create a live volume graph on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
Have not you been more pleasant in this way?

Yeah, that looks better and uses the space that is 'wasted' right now on the page by a white line. Adding the functions you did makes the website look better and would be easier and faster to use. Nice idea Cheesy
Have not you been more pleasant in this way?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
It is very effective for you to pay back to users who have reached a certain volume of BTC to increase volume.
 I think you can increase the volume with 0 fee like this.
Only dropping the fee does not provide the advantage alone. The main thing is to increase the volume.
It seems to increase the volume may be good, but. if you do not have people just the same you do not have a developer for the this site, to be more advanced for the future, and looking for investors to invest their funds into this site...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Promising coins that are probably not yet in exchanges or still on process or are still having ongoing ICOs are Ark, Komodo, Incent, Wings DAO, Chronobank, vDice, Golem, ICONOMI and maybe some few others I forgot to mention. These projects have good support community that can make real noise.

We will definitely continue adding new and popular crypto currencies in the nearest future.
Thats good and it nice to hear that from you cos it will be good for the business
It is very effective for you to pay back to users who have reached a certain volume of BTC to increase volume.
 I think you can increase the volume with 0 fee like this.
Only dropping the fee does not provide the advantage alone. The main thing is to increase the volume.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Im agree with this if the fee is low more players will be attract to exchange in to this website as of now we can trade until December 31 Without fee so less wories so far.

LATEST UPDATE: Bitsane welcomes Bitcointalk visitors to register and trade with 0% FEE until 31 Dec 2016 23:59.
That's right, 0% FEE TRADING! Just follow this link to create your account.
Existing users: please contact our customer service to request a zero fee trading option.

Yours,
BITSANE Team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
Guys! We've got some great news to share with you.

First of all, we would like to state that Ethereum currency is now fully supported. The following pairs are available for trade:

- ETH/USD
- ETH/EUR
- ETH/BTC

Second, there is a special offer for Bitcointalk members. Limited time only!

In order to encourage market making to help jumpstart our Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum markets, we will be offering free trading on all pairs.
Through the end of December, 2016, it will be both free to add liquidity to take liquidity (market taker).

We would like to thank all of you for your continued support as we strive to offer the best options in crypto currency trading.

Bitsane welcomes Bitcointalk visitors to register and trade with 0% FEE until 31 Dec 2016 23:59

That's right, 0% FEE TRADING!

Just follow the link to create your Bitsane account:
https://bitsane.com/?ref=bitcointalk
Existing users: please contact our customer service to request a zero fee trading option.

Yours,
BITSANE Staff.

Good news

well I still had a time for registering there 0% fee is over till 31 December i'll check arround into your exchange site..Hope your site great in the future
This one is a pretty and nice promotion, taking all our earnings without fee is good. It should encourage more traders especially those who does not have big amount of capital that worries enough of the trading fee.

Also as some members have mentioned here, I agree with their statement to add more altcoins as it will help this site to be more popular.

Indeed. You don't get that sort of promotion anywhere else really. Poloniex and bittrex, as well as other exchanges that are mainstream all charge more than 0.15% on your trade. Admins are basically going onto a negative profit for the first few weeks.

Grab this opportunity while you still can!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

First of all, we would like to state that Ethereum currency is now fully supported. The following pairs are available for trade:

- ETH/USD
- ETH/EUR
- ETH/BTC

In order to encourage market making to help jumpstart our Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum markets, we will be offering free trading on all pairs.
Through the end of December, 2016, it will be both free to add liquidity to take liquidity (market taker).

We would like to thank all of you for your continued support as we strive to offer the best options in crypto currency trading.

Bitsane welcomes Bitcointalk visitors to register and trade with 0% FEE until 31 Dec 2016 23:59

Yours,
BITSANE Staff.

Good news

well I still had a time for registering there 0% fee is over till 31 December i'll check arround into your exchange site..Hope your site great in the future
This one is a pretty and nice promotion, taking all our earnings without fee is good. It should encourage more traders especially those who does not have big amount of capital that worries enough of the trading fee.

Also as some members have mentioned here, I agree with their statement to add more altcoins as it will help this site to be more popular.
ikm
Activity: 420
The top Banner coins are not handy. Try a different shape,
For example, if you have 20 coins, you can guess how it will stop.  Huh Huh Huh
Bittrex is similar but worse in the long run.

I really agree.
When we slide over the top Header, everything is shifting.

top banner not useful at the same time.
The top Banner coins are not handy. Try a different shape,
For example, if you have 20 coins, you can guess how it will stop.  Huh Huh Huh
Bittrex is similar but worse in the long run.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, im working in project now and plaining my own project in next months.

I want to know what we need to add our coin to your exchange?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Thanks for offering zero trading fee tp bitcointalk forum members till December 31.This would be another great incentive to use BITSANE besides other unique features.
p.s there is a minor typo in op
BITSANE.COM stives to offer a
minimalistic, user-friendly interface.[/b]

Thanks for the tip! Fixed.
Thanks for offering zero trading fee tp bitcointalk forum members till December 31.This would be another great incentive to use BITSANE besides other unique features.
p.s there is a minor typo in op
BITSANE.COM stives to offer a
minimalistic, user-friendly interface.[/b]
Activity: 630
RealistaToken.com
At the start it looks good Smiley

Do you plan to import historical data?

Maybe talk with guys from Komodo Platform - they are looking for exchange. It will be good promotion for both of you Wink
I think every developers were planned to add more altcoin in the exchange. I think komodo is good enough. Add famous coin in bitsane will attracts more people to use this exchange.
bitsane absolutely right may later be added altcoin because it will increase the volume. and today there are special deals for members bitcointalk 31 december
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

- ETH/USD
- ETH/EUR
- ETH/BTC

Yours,
BITSANE Staff.

Good news

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Hello Bitsane, I just took a look at the site. I would like to complement you on creating a simple design yet enough to get things done. I wish you all the best and I hope the volume in your exchange increases soon. I also suggest adding more prominent altcoins because that will help create more volume in the exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

- ETH/USD
- ETH/EUR
- ETH/BTC

Yours,
BITSANE Staff.
Activity: 364
At the start it looks good Smiley

Do you plan to import historical data?

Maybe talk with guys from Komodo Platform - they are looking for exchange. It will be good promotion for both of you Wink
I think every developers were planned to add more altcoin in the exchange. I think komodo is good enough. Add famous coin in bitsane will attracts more people to use this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: