Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 32. (Read 30358 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

It would be better to inform them online by responding to the notifications we made.

Transitions from the top menu are fast but not understood.
It should be underlined when it comes to the top with the cursor.
It would be better to have a system that allows us to see more than one screen on the same screen.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
hello sir, what there are plans to add another altcoins on your trading sites?

Yes and the answer to your was on the op page. The op said more currencies and deposit method coming soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Just joined the site to get some coins into the exchange from the signature campaign.
So hopefully everything will work out nice.
Have been out of the alt coin trading field for a year and a half now and will be looking forward into pursuing into it's feverish pitch again with your offering.
Looking forward to it!
Best of luck and congratulations on a good soft launch and hopefully be out of beta soon with more alt coin offerings in the near future.
ZEC coming by the end of this week is a big one! Grin
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
hello sir, what there are plans to add another altcoins on your trading sites?
Activity: 364
I like the user interface of bitsane, it isn't complicated and have a good looking too. Sucess for bitsane good luck.
Activity: 630
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
I think they will be like big exchange in the future they will add more altcoin to be trade since bitsane is new exchange they will need to gather the concerns of the users of exchange
what your site will add more altcoins? I thought it would be cool and at least it would be great to get the full community on your site

Since you are relatively a new exchange,you should yourself approach new coins like ICN,ANS etc to be listed at your exchange as they are not yet added to many exchanges and many users are looking to buy and or sell them
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what your site will add more altcoins? I thought it would be cool and at least it would be great to get the full community on your site
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
With all the program and features provide by Bitsane admin. Fellas Bitsane is taking the world of cryptocurrency exchange platform to the future Smiley so proud of you
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Good looking site. And yeah it is best to add those top coins as per volume recorded by coinmarketcap. Another thing is observe these new coins and still ongoing ICOs with large community support but is yet to be registered in exchanges. They may be the ones making heavy noise in your exchange site.
We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
First of all, hello everyone Smiley

The site looks very nice and simple. It does not look with its colors. I hope it has been a beautiful design, and hopefully this site will rise like a star.
Activity: 252
I hope you guys list ICN and all the other good altcoins out there so your website will be good for alt trading Grin
Good exchange with one of the most competitive fee structure.Can be accessible from both pc and mobile without any trouble.This has got potential to be one of the best exchanges around.
BTW as your signature campaign has already begun,please edit the op appropriately Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
Hey, I am so happy to be part of your campaign! Website looks great, it's just the design I prefer and loads up in a few seconds both on my PC and smartphone. I wish you the best of luck with your website, and I hope it turns out well for you with the campaign too!
Activity: 266
Invulner
I just joined your sig campaign and took a look at your site, looks pretty nice considering it is still in beta mode. Should definitely consider to add more exchange directions. Ethereum and Monero should be the two main coins you guys should look at first.

Otherwise I can't wait to see the site develop into a very successful one. Let's go! Cheesy
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
I would like to confirm that ZEC is our development list. We'll keep you updated.
Good news for adding up ZEC in your list and just add those interesting coins that you think will able to have potential.

Seems the update is going to be a good way to attract other users to shift completely in bitsane.

Just always keep us updated sir and we will have all the support that your site needed, long live bitsane.

Guys!

For those who interested, we would like to introduce our Bitsane Bitcointalk Signature Campaign. Check it out!

And I would like to thank you and yahoo for letting me to advertise your site.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I would like to confirm that ZEC is our development list. We'll keep you updated.
Wow thats a good move to add ZEC, Im trading ZEC and planning to transfer my tokens to bitsane exchange if ZEC is added.

Now I will create my own account in bitsane for my future use
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: