Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 25. (Read 30333 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Damn Incent is added in OpenLedger which I guess Bitsane can be much more better? I think vdice is also looking for decent exchanges as what I see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bitsane seen rising, probably becouse there are great people behind bitsane. With the good plan that has been prepared. If I have money I want to invest it in bitsane. Could there be a chance?

Yup, it's also something I think is the right thing. Because I see the growth of bitsane is now quite good and will probably make another exchange that is already famous for being a little more down, due to the increase in bitsane. I hope that bitsane the more consistent and still provide the best service for all users, because the things that make a site become great because the users are loyal.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Bitsane admin, when are you going to add Ethereum Classic in the exchange? I see that Bitcoin and its "silver" Litecoin in the site. I also see Ethereum but where is ETC? That coin has the potential to bring in more traders in the site especially if it is allowed to be traded on margin because Poloniex does not offer margin trades for ETC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bitsane seen rising, probably becouse there are great people behind bitsane. With the good plan that has been prepared. If I have money I want to invest it in bitsane. Could there be a chance?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Suggestion is good since if they had an referral program surely many people would promote their site to different social media sites since many people want to get some bunos from their referred people, but also dev should do some social campaigns by themselves so they can also help their site to get good traffics, and although social campaign may not work sometimes but it still depends on the devs on how they execute and sustain their patience to make their campaign exposure last.

Affiliate (aka referral) program is on the way. Stay tuned! Smiley

Awaiting this eagerly. A referral program will not only give a boost to the members, also provides much advertisement in the bitcoin society.  Smiley
Thats true , Referral program will make a big impact on  inviting and entering new traders in bitsane.

And i am suggesting that adding a new and hot altcoin on your  list can attract more traders to come and trade at bitsane
may be true, Referral program may be very useful to make bitsane become more famous. but, by adding popular altcoin will make bitsane becomes more well known, even without any Referral program, it would be many people who will be trading in bitsane
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Suggestion is good since if they had an referral program surely many people would promote their site to different social media sites since many people want to get some bunos from their referred people, but also dev should do some social campaigns by themselves so they can also help their site to get good traffics, and although social campaign may not work sometimes but it still depends on the devs on how they execute and sustain their patience to make their campaign exposure last.

Awaiting this eagerly. A referral program will not only give a boost to the members, also provides much advertisement in the bitcoin society.  Smiley
Thats true , Referral program will make a big impact on  inviting and entering new traders in bitsane.

And i am suggesting that adding a new and hot altcoin on your  list can attract more traders to come and trade at bitsane
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

Yobit had been around for sometime now, I think more than a year, compared to Bitsane which had launched recently.  Reputation wise, Yobit had been low lately because of several shitcoin being listed in their exchange.  I hope Bitsane will only list reputable coins that had been around for sometime.  And if ever they list incoming new token or coins, Bitsane must make sure that this coins is not another P 'n D coins.  I hope to see Bitsane as reputable as Poloniex or bittrrex in the coming days.

I am in the same sentiment. It is important to add coins that can provide a strong and constant volume.
New coins who have high expectations of the market should be chosen so that the quality of the site is certain.

You are right. You should be careful in adding coins in exchange and also be sure that shit coins are not part of your website. The more popular coins the Bitsane will add, more trust people will have in this exchange.

I think bitsane admin knows what to do as that is one of the bad quality of yobit exchange but still that can be a good reminder to him.

As long as bitsane remains its trust by the people and does just keep on giving good quality service to the traders.

For sure many will keep on using it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
After viewing your banner on this forum I registered on your site and found it much better for my use this is really a good exchange and if you continue your struggle for it and advertise it more then you will also get a place among top exchanges.
That's nice of you mate and I don't think you know how happy what you said make feel. In addition, bitsane is the future if cryptocurrency and all the board member are doing their best/thinking outside the box in other to make bitane standout.
Yeah I feel different experience, I think it is more attractive than the exchange site that I used before. I think the user interface is so nice and more fun to use. 
i agree with you that BITSANE exchange is very much attractive and wonderful to use and i also joined the Bitsane exchange and if we support to it then i hope it will be get more popularity than other exchange .
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Yobit had been around for sometime now, I think more than a year, compared to Bitsane which had launched recently.  Reputation wise, Yobit had been low lately because of several shitcoin being listed in their exchange.  I hope Bitsane will only list reputable coins that had been around for sometime.  And if ever they list incoming new token or coins, Bitsane must make sure that this coins is not another P 'n D coins.  I hope to see Bitsane as reputable as Poloniex or bittrrex in the coming days.

I am in the same sentiment. It is important to add coins that can provide a strong and constant volume.
New coins who have high expectations of the market should be chosen so that the quality of the site is certain.

You are right. You should be careful in adding coins in exchange and also be sure that shit coins are not part of your website. The more popular coins the Bitsane will add, more trust people will have in this exchange.
Activity: 518

copper member
Activity: 1050
Yobit is a shitty exchange. Although I still have some altcoins there. Hopefully Bitsane can step up the plate. By the way are you guys not to include vDice tokens?
Even bitsane is just a newly launched exchange i could really say that it is really better compared to yobit exchange and i agree with you regarding yobit it is really a shitty exchange thats why i decide to left and switching now to bitsane regarding on trading alts hope they will add up more good coins.
Yobit now is not good like when it's first launch admin is very active but not like today if you are going to compared bitsane exchange to yobit i will probably choose bitsane for sure but i have some coins there which i havent sell them coz im waiting for the price increase once all my coins are sold i will never use yobit again.
Bitsane maybe better but not famous like yobit. Yobit is here from a longer period and they are advertising continuously from its start and every person when getting to start an exchange they first use yobit because of its heavy advertisement and a lot of coins available. If bitsane want to defeat other exchanges then along with advertisement they will have to add more and more altcoins on their site.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Yobit is a shitty exchange. Although I still have some altcoins there. Hopefully Bitsane can step up the plate. By the way are you guys not to include vDice tokens?
Even bitsane is just a newly launched exchange i could really say that it is really better compared to yobit exchange and i agree with you regarding yobit it is really a shitty exchange thats why i decide to left and switching now to bitsane regarding on trading alts hope they will add up more good coins.
Yobit now is not good like when it's first launch admin is very active but not like today if you are going to compared bitsane exchange to yobit i will probably choose bitsane for sure but i have some coins there which i havent sell them coz im waiting for the price increase once all my coins are sold i will never use yobit again.
Bitsane maybe better but not famous like yobit. Yobit is here from a longer period and they are advertising continuously from its start and every person when getting to start an exchange they first use yobit because of its heavy advertisement and a lot of coins available. If bitsane want to defeat other exchanges then along with advertisement they will have to add more and more altcoins on their site.

Yes, but I feel that with time, bitsane can become just as popular as yobit. Bitsane's signature campaign seems to be working and doing well, and I hope to see big things come from Bitsane!
Activity: 798
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Activity: 518
Creating attractive situations within the site that will make users members. As I wrote earlier, a large number of stock exchanges started to open. Need to attract members.
Your must bring the membership to an advantageous position within it.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 588
if bitsane can open service added new coin use vote
i think can easy replace position c-cex,yobit and bitrex in altcoin exchanger
can incraese incraese user community with added new altcoin, because after coin succes ico selling need exchanger, if buyer and follower signature campaign can join to member and trading in bitsane exchanger
the system can use paid vote and fee vote
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Well, you cannot compare Bitsane with yobit, it's new but it's outstanding. Yobit has a lot of issues with their clients and they listed questionable altcoins just to gain income. They even offer IOU which I don't really like and it's confusing especially the newbie.

Enough for that, Let's just support Bitsane to be popular and gain the trust of big traders.
Yeah thats right folks , Im not judging yobit but I recieved and read many complains about yobit. They where some issues that they are clonning other coins and put it on yobit just to get some profit. Im hoping that bitsane wont do the mistake of yobit.

I am an active trader in bitsane and i like trading their I dont have any issues in their site.
Im hoping the same thing too that they could able to retain the good services that they give now and hopefully dont fade up and continuing it for long term.Its really a normal thing that there are errors that might happen on the future but not as bad compared to other exchanges like yobit,im just stating my views.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Well, you cannot compare Bitsane with yobit, it's new but it's outstanding. Yobit has a lot of issues with their clients and they listed questionable altcoins just to gain income. They even offer IOU which I don't really like and it's confusing especially the newbie.

Enough for that, Let's just support Bitsane to be popular and gain the trust of big traders.
Yeah thats right folks , Im not judging yobit but I recieved and read many complains about yobit. They where some issues that they are clonning other coins and put it on yobit just to get some profit. Im hoping that bitsane wont do the mistake of yobit.

I am an active trader in bitsane and i like trading their I dont have any issues in their site.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

Pages:
Jump to: