Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 19. (Read 4377 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for more information about this coin, the concept and all the specifications, of course there must be an advantage in addition to the risks received, I hope this coin has a good progress for the development is also good, hopefully the launch will run well

Hi NataliaBorova,

Thanks for your encouragement! There is still some concern about the technological performances or regulatory stances when it comes to crypto and the blockchain technology. However, at BitSchool, we focused on the blockchain’s transaction transparency and token features that allow high-potential venture’s like BitSchool the most ideal method to raise development fund and also introducing various innovative token reward programs which will facilitate the development, launch and improvement of BitSchool. In addition, the GoGreenFund which will become a benchmark scholarship system illustrating how cutting-edge technology may be used for the greater good is only possible because of blockchain and the token feature. These considerations made us conclude that the benefits of crypto and blockchain far outpace the current risks. Just wanted to share our rationale for adopting the blockchain as a core part of our project. Also you can find our coin's information on our webpage or whitepaper, so please check them out^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 26
This will be very interesting and good project for education in coming future
Activity: 61
Really Amazing Project Bit School
this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step. I think very good project in future.
copper member
this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step

Hi julia220,

'The sum is greater than its parts' is one of BitSchool's core motto! Everything depends on people and BitSchool has just the right people whose experience, expertise, diversity, and great chemistry combine making it possible to achieve something meaningful and great! And when we mean 'team', it is a much broader concept that moves beyond BitSchool. It includes you guys who provide us with invaluable feedbacks, ideas, opinions, and sometimes challenges as these are even more important for BitSchool as it will grow and mature with and for the community! So great teamwork and let's make a difference in our world together ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I'm waiting for more information about this coin, the concept and all the specifications, of course there must be an advantage in addition to the risks received, I hope this coin has a good progress for the development is also good, hopefully the launch will run well
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step
copper member
I got some questions regarding go green finds.. i do know some individuals are not able to apply to school scholarships as their requirement is not match might be due to siblings that is not living with them but are earning a significant amount and the total income need to include the siblings as well therefore it is being rejected. My question is what are the requirements set by the BITSCHOOL to facilitate fair and square scholarships applications to the students?

Hope you don't mind I hijack the thread awhile I am one of those that you mention to cut the story short I apply for a scholarship but due to some factors I am ineligible for the scholarship.  Hope that BITSCHOOL scholarship requirements will be a more case to case basis.  From BITSCHOOL point of view if they are too lenient on their scholarship some people will tend to abuse it.  So it is quite difficult for BITSCHOOL to arrive to a solution that is a win win scenario for every party.

If i tell you i mind........ how? Just joking with you only don't feel offended with my words, if you never share i will mind more, when you share more people posting in this project is able to benefit more by understanding how scholarship works in real life and maybe your thoughts or ideas is able to constitute new ideas to the BITSCHOOL development.

Hi guys,

Exactly^^ This forum is all about sharing...without sharing how can we become better people and how can a project become better! All your opinions are already being processed by the BitSchool Team and will be considered in improving our plans and actions. Therefore, BitSchool truly appreciates your enthusiastic interactions, opinions and thoughts extremely much, and we look forward to more participation and more of these lively interactions. Please keep up guys^^

Best,
BitSchool

Agree fully. Only when there is feedback then BITSCHOOL is able to keep moving forward and at the same time empower itself with good and best features which BITSCHOOL can stand out from its competitors

Hi universal3ee,

Such an important point! BitSchool is and will be on a constant drive mode to excellence, and you are the engines that push us ahead! We really appreciate your constructive questions and opinions, and please help us to become better and best^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
copper member
I got some questions regarding go green finds.. i do know some individuals are not able to apply to school scholarships as their requirement is not match might be due to siblings that is not living with them but are earning a significant amount and the total income need to include the siblings as well therefore it is being rejected. My question is what are the requirements set by the BITSCHOOL to facilitate fair and square scholarships applications to the students?

Hope you don't mind I hijack the thread awhile I am one of those that you mention to cut the story short I apply for a scholarship but due to some factors I am ineligible for the scholarship.  Hope that BITSCHOOL scholarship requirements will be a more case to case basis.  From BITSCHOOL point of view if they are too lenient on their scholarship some people will tend to abuse it.  So it is quite difficult for BITSCHOOL to arrive to a solution that is a win win scenario for every party.

If i tell you i mind........ how? Just joking with you only don't feel offended with my words, if you never share i will mind more, when you share more people posting in this project is able to benefit more by understanding how scholarship works in real life and maybe your thoughts or ideas is able to constitute new ideas to the BITSCHOOL development.

Love how you are helping with the community. I am also a believer of this project but seeing what you are doing and chatting with us, it makes us even more want to post on this thread to find out more about the project. nice work there. Give you a merit.

Hi BlockFolksHQ and everybody!

Yeah, definitely, let's keep these discussions going! We hope this place will provide a venue for sharing our thoughts, concerns, and expectations with respect to education, eLearning, high technologies, community, society, people and our world. A lot of great ideas are and will be coming out of this process that will be interesting, thought-provoking and helpful to all of us! And the more you share your ideas, the more we can better our BitSchool project and its positive impact on improving the future. So thank you for your willingness to participate in these important discussions and look forward to your increasing participation and interest ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 224

Love how you are helping with the community. I am also a believer of this project but seeing what you are doing and chatting with us, it makes us even more want to post on this thread to find out more about the project. nice work there. Give you a merit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Hi guys,

Exactly^^ This forum is all about sharing...without sharing how can we become better people and how can a project become better! All your opinions are already being processed by the BitSchool Team and will be considered in improving our plans and actions. Therefore, BitSchool truly appreciates your enthusiastic interactions, opinions and thoughts extremely much, and we look forward to more participation and more of these lively interactions. Please keep up guys^^

Best,
BitSchool

Agree fully. Only when there is feedback then BITSCHOOL is able to keep moving forward and at the same time empower itself with good and best features which BITSCHOOL can stand out from its competitors
copper member

Hi guys,

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

copper member
Woa, i am deeply impressive by how active the BitschoolAI is in this thread and he has been answering the questions in a very professional way. Definitely the ICO knew their stuffs very well and this shows that BitschoolAi is not a fake project. I wish BitschoolAI all the best in their ICO.

Hi BlockFolksHQ,

Thank you so much for your compliment, it's great encouragement! If BitSchool was only an idea, I don't think we would have pursued it with this vengeance. BitSchool is more like an accumulation of the experience the BitSchool team has had up to the point we've all agreed that this would really resolve the current problems and challenges we have in our education system and society. I think it was because of our experience we were able to see the huge potential and value of the new frontier technologies namely Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain among others. So BitSchool is not a 'belief' but the 'way' to realize all the goals and visions we have set for ourselves.

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
Nice

Hi jasonho,

Thanks. If you have any questions, let us know^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 224
Woa, i am deeply impressive by how active the BitschoolAI is in this thread and he has been answering the questions in a very professional way. Definitely the ICO knew their stuffs very well and this shows that BitschoolAi is not a fake project. I wish BitschoolAI all the best in their ICO.
copper member
First I've heard of this one and I must say I'm intrigued. I've used plenty of e-learning platforms over the years but the AI side of things really makes this one stand out.
I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

Course content is going to be very important. No matter what innovative tech you add to the e-learning space - if the course content isn't up to par it just can't succeed.

Hi TheShobo,

First of all, thanks for your strong interest, we can feel it^^ We can’t agree more to your thoughts. Not only for our AI contents-oriented products that intelligently generate learning resources matching the learners’ learning needs, style and pathway, but also for our adaptive AI assessment, the contents in our AI database forms the definite backbone of our AI Infrastructure. This is why we ideated the Course Admins System. Course Admins are seasoned teachers having significant and diverse teaching expertise over diverse study topics and also owning knowledge of different education systems. These Course Admins will help us with the design, development and deployment of our AI Database and products, and one of their important roles is to communicate with their education community and promote BitSchool with the goal to increase the community’s participation in expanding our AI database and our AI product capabilities (the Course Admins will be paid by a certain percentage of the profit generated by her course and the contributors will be rewarded with tokens). Apart from the Course Admins, we are and will be seeking synergetic partnerships with eLearning companies by which we can mutually leverage each other’s strength in contents and/or technology.

Best,
BitSchool
copper member

Hi raddish,

We totally agree. However, the fear of 'abuse' would not hinder us from helping students who need attention and care. And we believe the school's recommendation and our own verification process will allow us to detect 'abuses' if not perfectly, but still decently. Also BitSchool provides token rewards for any activities that help improve our platform and one such activity includes helping us with our verification for example the tutor's background veracity and etc. This aspect may further help us settle a fair and free-of-abuse GoGreenFund process. We have some time to fine tune our operational aspects of the GoGreenFund and having this kind of discussion really makes us think ahead, so much more making these discussions valuable to BitSchool.  Thank you for your forward-looking insights and we'll be looking forward to your continuous supply of your thoughts.

Best,
BitSchool
copper member

Hi universal3ee,

The GoGreenFund will be formed through portion of our token sale, percentage of our transaction fees, and token donation from the philanthropic community. The beneficiaries of our GoGreenFund will be low-income students and to select qualified candidates, we will receive recommendations from schools, verify the candidates, and determine the final scholarship recipients. Therefore, in this process the school’s recommendations will play a key role in our evaluation. As we gain more experience with operating our GoGreenFund activities, we will find other ways as well to spot and verify students or learners requiring financial help to continue their studies and integrate them into our GoGreenFund requirements. In addition, the GoGreenFund is a proactive charity concept, meaning that we not only endow scholarships, but also encourage tutors to contribute their tutoring talents to low-income students by rewarding their activities with transaction-fee exemption coupons. For this reward, the only requirement for tutors will be their will to help and sacrifice for their community.

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 31
First I've heard of this one and I must say I'm intrigued. I've used plenty of e-learning platforms over the years but the AI side of things really makes this one stand out.
I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

Course content is going to be very important. No matter what innovative tech you add to the e-learning space - if the course content isn't up to par it just can't succeed.
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: