Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 18. (Read 4377 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
nice project

Hi Shuman,

Thank you, please check out our website and whitepaper at www.bitschool.io and let us know any questions you might have^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
Activity: 12
Activity: 252
I am a part time tutor in my country and I do have the interest in joining BITSCHOOL to try it out and see how it goes. May I check with you when is the project platform available for sign up and the minimum criteria I need to fulfill to join as a tutor?
copper member
You did mention that the price of the student and the teacher is set by their own accord which is through the BITSCHOOL Bidding System
, will there be a benchmark or something to let the tutor and tutee to know the average price of every country that BITSCHOOL is going into so they can roughly guage or set a price that is the average of the country or a system like this will be implement? As BITSCHOOL idea is quite new to the online teaching industry and it will be beneficial to the tutor and tutee and there will not be a group of teachers or students manuplating the price and so forth.

Hi hotcoin1234,

The pricing on our platform will be determined by our bidding system. However, that doesn’t mean there won’t be any benchmark prices. First of all, the bid prices may serve as good benchmarks themselves as this is the advantage of a bidding system. And of course, there could be a chance that tutors might collude to increase the prices, but in this case, there will be a high chance that one will undercut the others (or he’s not involved in the collusion) and take advantage by offering a lower price. Anyway we believe the global nature of our platform and the active participation of tutors will thwart this possibility significantly. Apart from the price benchmark through the bidding system, we have plans to provide the tutors’ prices they charged for their past services, and customers can refer to them to form a reasonable-price bidding strategy in their minds. Also tutors can open bids and this will provide another source for setting an initial price on the customer side.

Best,
BitSchool

If possible BITSCHOOL should focus more on this system so that the price will not be dominated by certain party or only for their own advantages....

Hi hotcoin1234,

Yes, agree, it's important. We will plan and implement measures to detect and prevent such domination. Very good point indeed! Thank you for your insight again and we will seriously consider it during our design and deployment of our bidding system^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 224
You did mention that the price of the student and the teacher is set by their own accord which is through the BITSCHOOL Bidding System
, will there be a benchmark or something to let the tutor and tutee to know the average price of every country that BITSCHOOL is going into so they can roughly guage or set a price that is the average of the country or a system like this will be implement? As BITSCHOOL idea is quite new to the online teaching industry and it will be beneficial to the tutor and tutee and there will not be a group of teachers or students manuplating the price and so forth.

Hi hotcoin1234,

The pricing on our platform will be determined by our bidding system. However, that doesn’t mean there won’t be any benchmark prices. First of all, the bid prices may serve as good benchmarks themselves as this is the advantage of a bidding system. And of course, there could be a chance that tutors might collude to increase the prices, but in this case, there will be a high chance that one will undercut the others (or he’s not involved in the collusion) and take advantage by offering a lower price. Anyway we believe the global nature of our platform and the active participation of tutors will thwart this possibility significantly. Apart from the price benchmark through the bidding system, we have plans to provide the tutors’ prices they charged for their past services, and customers can refer to them to form a reasonable-price bidding strategy in their minds. Also tutors can open bids and this will provide another source for setting an initial price on the customer side.

Best,
BitSchool

If possible BITSCHOOL should focus more on this system so that the price will not be dominated by certain party or only for their own advantages....
copper member

Hi hotcoin1234,

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
I have a very crucial question that should interest the investors,  what will be the BITSCHOOL token price?

Hi raddish,

Um....this falls under a totally different department from what we had so far...cool! So our token - aka BSCH - is tied to Ether, as our platform is based on ethereum, and the exchange is 1ETH = 6000BSCH. So what will be the token price? Last i checked it was approximately $0.15 but really who knows where BTC or ETH will go in the next days or weeks or months? However, based on my knowledge of how the financial markets work, my believe is that BTC and ETH will continue fluctuating forever but overall wouldn't it show a steady increase at least during mid-year or even at the end of this year (which I strongly hope it would ^^) Especially among other factors, the crypto is increasingly adopted or expected to be adopted by mainstream outfits and the regulations are also slowly taking shapes, and this might positively influence the crypto price movements. So my projection is that at the time of our presale and especially crowdsale, our BSCH price will be more than the current 15 cents. However, this is only my personal projection and hope, and forms in no way a fact, promise or guarantee. Guess everybody, including me, have to use our own knowledge, expertise and intuition to estimate the right price for the moment we want a prediction for. Sorry for being vague, but that's I guess what's called 'life' ^^;

Another thing I want to emphasize is our Embedded Put Option which will give confidence to investors and token holders, as by this option and the 50% discount we'll offer for our fixed-price products (all AI products and the Interactive Web Solutions which will be our online lecturing app) token purchases, the token value on our platform will always be at least twice as high as the token's current market value. So this will help boost confidence in and incentivize holding of our token and it should be an important consideration for prospective investors. If you want to learn more about our innovative Embedded Put Option, please check our website (especially the FAQ section) or whitepaper.

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 252
I have a very crucial question that should interest the investors,  what will be the BITSCHOOL token price?
copper member
Glad to hear that as this is only my personal curiosity to touch on this area as i am a huge fan of language learning and would like to see that such a distinctive project adding something that i am able to benefit from.

Hi hotcoin1234,

You actually made me thinking about all the realities, possibilities and potentials that BitSchool will bring to the world of global education. A classroom in Korea, teachers and students using our platform in their English classes, getting to know the student's exact language proficiency level, teacher's trying their best to meet each student's needs, and students reaching out to English-speaking tutors in Indonesia spontaneously for anything they weren't able to tackle in class or even while they are in class. And as tutors in Indonesia are much cheaper than those in Korea, students can get help at minimum price, alleviating the financial burden of their parents (in Korea, the after-school education cost is a huge social financial burden). Also an English tutor in Indonesia who has previously just served learners in Indonesia or adjacent countries, using our AI assessment Korean version to evaluate the learner's exact English proficiency level and weaknesses which also accurately reflects Korea's peculiar education system, effectively planning her tutoring sessions and deliver the right fitting tutoring to her client's content. Everybody will be happy and smarter in this perfect world^^ Let's create it!

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
Great progect

Hi musaddik,

Thanks, please check out our webpage and whitepaper at www.bitschool.io for more information about the BitSchool project, if you have any questions, let us know^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
Twitter username:@Rajsthani39
Telegram username:@Rajsthani39
Email Address used to register on website:[email protected]

Likewise Naval, if these info are for participating in our Airdrop, please post them on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937  timely^^

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
Twitter:@kawsar01676
Telegram:@kawsar01676
Email:[email protected]

Hi Kawsar,

Think these info are for participating in our Airdrop, if that's case, please post them on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937  timely^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 26
Twitter username:@Rajsthani39
Telegram username:@Rajsthani39
Email Address used to register on website:[email protected]
Glad to hear that as this is only my personal curiosity to touch on this area as i am a huge fan of language learning and would like to see that such a distinctive project adding something that i am able to benefit from.
Activity: 14
Twitter:@kawsar01676
Telegram:@kawsar01676
Email:[email protected]
copper member
Hi BITSCHOOL i see that you have touch on various types of academic subject will you be introducing languages in the long term wise or you will only focus on teaching academic subjects?  

Hi hotcoin1234,

We will touch upon every learning subjects, and language will be a big piece from the get-go! Both our tutoring platform and AI products will focus on the language areas (literature included), and as for our tutoring platform, this area will be one major target as we can leverage the global nature of our platform and also the bidding system that will allow tutors and customers to reach the best price regardless of their locations. Also once our AI products are provided more and more in different languages and increasingly reflecting the different education systems, they will be very helpful for not only teachers and students in various countries, but also tutors in organizing targeted tutoring sessions tailored to the different education systems of different countries which is a must for tutors delivering language tutoring services. If we may add one more aspect with regard to the subject areas we plan to offer, adult learning, business, and technology would also be important targets. Hotcoin1234, if you have any great suggestions on top of these, would you kindly share them with us? Would really appreciate getting some genuine insights from potential users^^ Thanks for your question and we look forward to more^^

Best,
BitSchool
Hi BITSCHOOL i see that you have touch on various types of academic subject will you be introducing languages in the long term wise or you will only focus on teaching academic subjects?   
copper member
Really Amazing Project Bit School
this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step. I think very good project in future.

Hi DEYD999,

Thank you. Please keep following and supporting us^^ We will do our best to share important information about our BitSchool project and discuss how we plan and intend to make a difference in our global education practices so that everyone can and afford to excel in their own chosen areas. Please stay tuned to our progress and updates!

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
This will be very interesting and good project for education in coming future

Hi Riteshsap,

You are right! Stay tuned and check out our webpage and especially whitepaper as you will find useful information about the BitSchool project there. Let us know if you have any questions or thought^^

Best,
BitSchool
Pages:
Jump to: