Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 17. (Read 4374 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
realy! This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.
Activity: 224
I read till the part of PURCHASE of AI and will BITSCHOOL have a system that can pause the program for sometime, example like if the student need to go overseas or have some accident or something in between and could not not attented to the AI lesson in the stipulated time and the AI time frame of expire is due and the student is unable to complete his learning.

Hi universal3ee,

I was waiting for you^^ It would not be easy for us to verify the reasons a teacher, tutor, student or learner needs extension of the AI license. This is one area we need to think deeply in operational terms and especially when we prepare our product and service terms sheet. But realistically implementing this wouldn’t be easy and we have to think hard on how it might be possible to set up the necessary operational and legal structure. But again, you raised a very important point that we should start think from now, if we put our heads together, I truly believe a great (maybe unearthly simple) solution might rise. So let us know your thoughts on this if you have some good ideas^^

Best,
BitSchool

Have you think of like adding an option that can temporary stop the AI for sometime and at the same time the AI due date will be extend for some time that is equal to the duration for the stop?

You did point out a very relevant point. Some students will want this feature, let me do some explaination firstly this increase the flexibility of their progress to the study secondly the time committed to the online study can be set by themselves like school holidays or some holidays where they are not able to commit more time to study after schooling hours. However BITSCHOOL would need to have a certain rules if not every student will just do 1 day freeze a few day and this concept will know be very practical. Timeframe to freeze+ rules and regulations must be induced in order for this not to happened.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I read till the part of PURCHASE of AI and will BITSCHOOL have a system that can pause the program for sometime, example like if the student need to go overseas or have some accident or something in between and could not not attented to the AI lesson in the stipulated time and the AI time frame of expire is due and the student is unable to complete his learning.

Hi universal3ee,

I was waiting for you^^ It would not be easy for us to verify the reasons a teacher, tutor, student or learner needs extension of the AI license. This is one area we need to think deeply in operational terms and especially when we prepare our product and service terms sheet. But realistically implementing this wouldn’t be easy and we have to think hard on how it might be possible to set up the necessary operational and legal structure. But again, you raised a very important point that we should start think from now, if we put our heads together, I truly believe a great (maybe unearthly simple) solution might rise. So let us know your thoughts on this if you have some good ideas^^

Best,
BitSchool

Have you think of like adding an option that can temporary stop the AI for sometime and at the same time the AI due date will be extend for some time that is equal to the duration for the stop?
copper member
Activity: 56
Owsome Project

Hi RRT0007,

Thank you! Look forward to your interest and support in BitSchool!

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
nice and very good project

Hi maamina1987,

Thank you! Give us any questions you have and please participate in our discussions, it's worth your time and will be rewarding experience for the future of our education^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 4
Activity: 55
copper member
very nice project Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool Cool Cool Cool

Hi Bitklk,

Thanks a lot!^^ Let us know if you have any questions...

Best,
BitSchool
copper member

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 41
copper member
I do realise that you have 2 partnership deals where will i be able to find out more information about theses companies information or profile additionally are their accounts available to public, all these information will be very important to the investors so that when they invest into BITSCHOOL they can have a peace of mind. knowing that the backup of BITSCHOOL is of some standard.

Hi hotcoin1234,

You can find the public links on our webpage (click the partner’s name at the bottom of the page) or in our whitepaper (partnership section). FYI, our partner CAFA is a leading US-based lab in the field of AI eLearning and Adaptive Formative Computerized Assessment and has produced various products in this field. IRDNA is a French-based research institute that develops different methods to support every child throughout the educational process. We recommend that you also check our related partnership announcement articles posted on our medium blogs at https://medium.com/@bitschoolai. Hope this information will help improve your understanding of these organizations and the synergetic relationships we will form with them. We will shortly announce other collaborative partnership with leading organizations soon. Stay tuned to our medium announcement and webpage update^^

Best,
BitSchool
I do realise that you have 2 partnership deals where will i be able to find out more information about theses companies information or profile additionally are their accounts available to public, all these information will be very important to the investors so that when they invest into BITSCHOOL they can have a peace of mind. knowing that the backup of BITSCHOOL is of some standard.
copper member
Was busy the whole day did not have the time to join in the post and read up, i guess i have miss valuable information by various investors or enthusiastic followers in this projects.

Hi universal3ee,

Nice to have you back^^ Busy is Good! It's not too late, let's continue our discussions, come onboard^^

Best,
BitSchool
Was busy the whole day did not have the time to join in the post and read up, i guess i have miss valuable information by various investors or enthusiastic followers in this projects.
copper member
Can anyone just make a course to put on the website or there is restriction on that?

Hi hotcoin1234,

We are not a MOOC model and the contents of our AI products will be adaptive learning resources that will match the learner’s learning needs, style and learning pathway. These includes adaptive feedbacks and videos, and will advance to the point our AI machine can provide feedbacks for extremely complicated and creative tasks like essays. These learning resources will be provided, updated and maintained by our Course Admins (teachers with substantial year of experience and expertise) and these Course Admins will manage the participation of educators in expanding our AI database that will be the source of our adaptive learning resources. However, online courses are not totally out of the question and we might consider them (maybe in partnership with MOOC companies) in connection with our AI products if it makes sense in terms of technology, personalized learning and business. But currently our focus is on our AI products and the integration with teaching and tutoring.

Best,
BitSchool
Can anyone just make a course to put on the website or there is restriction on that?
copper member
Twitter: @sahushuman
Telegram: @shumanradha
Email: [email protected]

Hi Shuman,

For airdrop, you have to post these information at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2956937

Best,
BitSchool
copper member
I am a part time tutor in my country and I do have the interest in joining BITSCHOOL to try it out and see how it goes. May I check with you when is the project platform available for sign up and the minimum criteria I need to fulfill to join as a tutor?

Hi raddish,

Ah now I see why your thoughts and insights had such depth! Hope you’ll be our tutor #1!^^ For tutor quality, we will definitely implement an internal background-check process for the submitted information and also, as discussed before, will provide an innovative service review/rating system that includes token rewards for high-quality reviews; thus will incent the supply of such reviews. As for the tutor qualifications, even a high school student who excels in her class and wants to peer-tutor her classmates or other students will be welcome to our platform. What we intend is that with a thorough background check, we want to prevent any falsified information so that the users can trust the data they review and based their decisions on, and through the review/rating system combined with the bidding system, the natural demand/supply dynamics (high demand for high quality tutors) would determine whether a tutor can get a job and at what price. Based on the review results, the tutor’s transaction fee will either go down (continuously positive reviews) or up (vice versa). I also discussed it before but we have great measures for newbie tutors who can build up their reputation by participating in our tutor volunteer activities or on-demand tutoring services. However, this is our original plan and it would most definitely be fine-tuned on the way, and if you, as a competent and seasoned tutor, have any ideas or suggestions that you might think would be good for us to know, please let us know. That’s the kind of insight we’re fighting for^^

Best,
BitSchool
Activity: 12
Twitter: @sahushuman
Telegram: @shumanradha
Email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: