Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread - page 2. (Read 15338 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Bittorium will hard fork at block height 90000. All nodes must be running daemon version 0.4.5 or will get disconnected. GUI wallet version 2.0.4 is the first version that supports the hard fork. We will not change code base yet, but will change difficulty algorithm to LWMA-2 and adopt new block validation rules.

This is to protect the network from abrupt changes in difficulty due to mining empty blocks and multiple pools or nodes submitting new blocks a lot faster than 4 minutes per block target time.

After the hard fork, no mining pool or solo miner can start solving a block unless there is at least one transaction in memory pool. This will cause spurious error messages get printed by the software, but those are harmless as it will retry periodically until there is a valid block template to be solved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Ti sbagli, ho modificato la password su Twitter e Google dopo aver letto il tuo tweet dove dicevi che PSTAR stava tornando. Perché dovrei aver scritto io quel tweet se ho sempre detto che PSTAR è morta ed è scritto anche sugli annunci bitcointalk? Mi fatte sempre più schifo, mettere in cattiva luce me quando voi siete la merda, mi dispiace tanto aver avuto a che fare con voi, sinceramente non potevo trovare per la squadra persone peggiori di voi! Ricapitolando, io non ho più monete PSTAR, voi si! Siete voi che volete venderle non io, voglio essere sincero, il premine l'ho venduto tutto tra 10 e 4 Satoshi ad agosto 2018, quando mi sono reso conto che volevate affondare me e PSTAR!
Activity: 118
funny thing is everyone in our channel saw those tweets and had a really good laugh about you bringing back PSTAR, there were a few memes of you floating around after those announcements, i can assure you we had nothing to do with this, neither do i have access as you took down everything yourself and changed all passwords when you announced your departure last year around July, that was the whole point of starting BTOR... but okay, you keep coming back talking your nonsense... not going to waste any more time replying to you Giacomo, your becoming childish trying to pin anything on us, do you not have anything better to do in your life...
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Neymar perché a novembre hai scritto un tweet su Twitter che annunciava che PSTAR stava tornando? Volevate vendere le ultime monete rimaste? La cosa che più mi da fastidio è che avete scritto che sono stato io e che non avevo una squadra e puzzava di pesce! Gli unici ad aver accesso a Twitter eravamo io e te, ho cancellato quel tweet circa un mese fa e da quel momento sono io l'unico con l'accesso a Twitter per evitare che scrivi altre stronzate!
There are some great plans on the drawing board for Bittorium... Keep updated for more information.
I did it today, and will come back voting next days for Bittorium.
Currently, the Bittorium stood at low position, and obviously need more help/ votes from community.

We are 6th, just need to stay there
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
I did it today, and will come back voting next days for Bittorium.
Currently, the Bittorium stood at low position, and obviously need more help/ votes from community.
@everyone we are now running an invite bounty on discord, every Sunday at 8pm GMT the top 3 inviting will recieve rewards as per bellow:

1st place: 75 BTOR
2nd place: 35 BTOR
3rd place: 15 BTOR

Devs are excluded from this!
Invite your friends and gain grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 51
We have a new pool on the network, based in Italy https://coinpoolit.webhop.me/btor/
I'm the owner of this pool, come to mine with us!

We have 0,5% fee, small payout threshold and very fast payments!

reserved italian translation

pm me Smiley

EDIT:

when i try to install the wallet GUI avast detectes It as a IDP:Generic. If u can fix it.

So is there an Italian translation for the ANN thread or should I provide one?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
Mercatox is willing to list us without votes but we need your help, if you want to see BTOR progress and your value increase this exchange will aid this! Please donate ANY amount, anything will help us more than nothing, join in and LETS OWN 2019 ok_hand send some BTC now the price is low!
326LiKxxdm9tJ2KPGG353PvfgiyNpYNoQ3
By the way, I want to give you information on free exchange listing.
Cryptrade exchange has run its vote and free listings to come for top winners of the vote.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
We will be listed on a larger exchange within the next 5 days keep updated for more info!
Please disclosing more detailed information (names, at least) of the coming exchange for Bittorium.
Thank you so much for doing this.
@everyone Happy New year!
To roll into the New Year we have a great announcement to make! Mercatox is willing to list us without votes but we need your help, if you want to see BTOR progress and your value increase this exchange will aid this! Please donate ANY amount, anything will help us more than nothing, join in and LETS OWN 2019 ok_hand send some BTC now the price is low!
326LiKxxdm9tJ2KPGG353PvfgiyNpYNoQ3
@everyone We are running a bounty across all channels!

How to enter?

Post a reddit about Bittorium, a YouTube video on how to use Bittorium or review Bittorium on a social platform
then PM me a link to this. @Naeem on discord, @BittoriumDev on telegram or post back on here!

Bounty rewards range from 10 BTOR - 5000 BTOR depending on the quality of the post and what type of post this is!

Bounty ends 20/01/2019

Thank you,
Bittorium Management.
@everyone if you get a chance please vote for us on https://cryptrade.io/vote search BTOR and click vote! You can vote without signup and it's free! Or you can join https://discord.gg/vnr9WUr and in #vote-commands type !vote BTOR

Every one is allowed 3 votes on the discord per day and 1 on the website per day

Thank you all!
You can now download our new CLI executables on github.. These include simplewallet tweaks and our masternode implementation https://github.com/bittorium/Bittorium/releases/latest
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Please give me the launch day of Bittorium masternode on the main net.
I would prefer to accumulate more coins before the launch day.
The masternodes are ready, they will be launched as soon as the app is completed, we need to ensure it is 100% bug free before launch
The bounty campaigns only be available on discord? Here at bitcointalk there will be campaign for signature? Will the anonymity also use the Tor network?

When there is a bounty it's shared across all our social platforms, no Bittorium doesn't use Tor to stay anonymous
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
The bounty campaigns only be available on discord? Here at bitcointalk there will be campaign for signature? Will the anonymity also use the Tor network?
Pages:
Jump to: