Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 12. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I like where the projecr is headed. Petroleum industry, a big market to tackle. Goodluck
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Oil is the main income of many countries.. project bitugene with the help of the blockchain abolish the intermediaries increase the state budget. project Bitugene also provides advantages, quick, and good security in access to oil, the project bitugene this his prospects were good and I'm sure this project will attract investors.. this project definitely achieved the target
Activity: 43
Avery good project created to use resources efficiently.

I will follow the project closely.
Activity: 39
Phải nói đây là một dự án tốt, tôi sẽ cố găng để dược trờ thành một phần của công đồng các bạn
cám ơn và chúc thành công tốt đẹp
Cảm ơn
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Project look not bad! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, i think it helps you with funding. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Excellent project. Let's get all behind this project which is trying to serve a greater purpose in order to change our daily lives through cryptocurrency!
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
A decent project in a long while by the looks of it. I wish this project a big success in the near future
and want to the see the coin make a difference in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
One of the on demand supply in the world..is now on blockchain..great job dev!! this should be supported and invested..more power!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
Oil is always interesting! Let's see how you show yourself.
Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 98
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
I think the project should be for everyone.
are sure to put your tokens on poloniex if ICO is already over?
I am not sure you can do that, because poloniex is not accepted tokens
You don't need to worry about this. Our project is in phases. Our senior developer will tackle this if it poses a problem.. Testing of wallets will kick-start in January 2018.
Activity: 74
I hope this project fulfill the road map, as am seeing petroleum and petroleum asset, well I see great project and great team
Activity: 392
your twitter link isnt working ..
Activity: 56
Wonderful blockchain-based project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 167
This is a promising project. Waiting to see it on the list of some exchangers. Congrats team!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Nice work dev, 
Creating a project on petroleum and crude it's one of the kind.
I see a great future for this project
Activity: 23
Impressive! This project looks very well organized. I love that about it. I'm sure it'll turn out to be a success. Looking forward to that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A good project for investment in the future. Judging by the page the dev team has a big plans. I will follow him further.
Am trying to register for the airdrop, but I'm not getting any positive response as per whether it was successful. Hope I haven't submitted multiple of duplicated info of myself. Please kindly check this Saturday it may affect others. Thanks.
If you have any query, try to contact us on Telegram or via our Mail ([email protected]) with your name so we can look it up. But note, after registration, you'll see a white page notifying you of successful registration.  As a troubleshooting help, try to change browser. Thanks
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Oil is one of the main income of many countries. Even one of your ideas with the help of the blockchain as the removal of intermediaries will increase the flow of funds to the state budget. And if Bitugene Project provides also reliability, speed and safety in access to oil, then it will have a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: