Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 8. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
This Token express power! I am in! I want to believe in it!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Implementing oil, gas and petroleum industry with blockchain technology is a great idea and massive opportunity in this field. Removing mid mans is very important to those who are doing the real job not some man with good connections.

I'll follow the development process BITUGENE and wishing you good luck in this process.
Activity: 4
Great and very promising project.I'll be supporting your community.Good luck devs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
BITUGENE, I must say has a very good project
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Joined and watching closely as many other projects !!

Good luck to dev team.
Activity: 92
good project.goodluck dev Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Hope You big success ! Nice project ! Following closely !
Activity: 7
excellent project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 24
Thanks for chance to get this token. This will turn out to be a success. Good luck.
Activity: 39
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This seems a very interesting project.. I'm interested in a twitter bounty campaign if you create one!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
very interesting. but how are you going to blow this in the future? after amsuk exchanger if the price of this token will go down. thanks devs
Activity: 56
Great project with the best team and good idea. Hope this will grow bigger and tougher project dev. Goodluck dev success!
Activity: 42
I think he will succeed in a great success
I wish you more success and success
good luck
Thanks dev
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Nice project . everything is detailled. Website. Whitepaper.   Happy to be in  !   Good luck
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I fascinated with PreICO and ICO prices. With identical project thats easy achievable target. Thanks on opportunity to join Airdrop
Activity: 39
I like this project, I want to support this project with translation into my language (Indonesia)
Alright, you have been reserved for this. Contact us when it's complete. Bounty is attached to it.

Thanks everyone, we will like to answer everyone at once tlbut there's a 360secs delay after each post so, expect replies later.
Activity: 31
Hello Dev, The idea is very successful and I think the project will be a successful community should support you. Thank goodness it's not too late to join this airdrop. also which is the exchange will be listing in about our coin in the near future? Joined airdrop thanks Dev good luck success!
Activity: 57
The idea is very successful and I think the project will be a successful community should support you.
great work.
Thank You!
Pages:
Jump to: