Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 6. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Creating a platform for oil products is something new. I think this will be a breakthrough as it would be one of the first in this field
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 98
Hello!
I’m very enthusiastic about your project. I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative!
I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere.
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I’m waiting impatiently for the so wanted TBPs! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future.
I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
To become NUMBER ONE!
Your devoted fan & supporter!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great project. With this, petroleum products can be purchased at the speed of light. This will definitely make room for greater  growth! Nice one devs!
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Great project, I can not wait to see more, anyway good luck
Activity: 168
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,WP etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.
Activity: 23
Excited to see all these solutions applied to Petroleum industry ! It's time for a change

Great work guys
Activity: 65
Good luck with your project.
Activity: 336
it would have a huge impact around the world
Activity: 72
Good idea, needs to focus more on the graphics of website and be clear about the technology

good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Crypto world and oil is an interesting combination! I think this is a very promising direction, you will be the first in this direction, good luck!
Activity: 8
Love to get more transparency in the global petroleum industry.  This is certainly an industry with too many large players that help inflate prices to individual consumers.  Looking forward to seeing this in action!
Activity: 201

the bitugene project will be a great success because it has been systematically designed and supported by reliable professionals in the field so that it can make this project will grow rapidly and succeed according to the planning
Activity: 75
a very perfect website, with a good project.
Activity: 59
I like  this will be great and successful project platform in the future. oil-based digital payment project.Im excited to get hold of this coin. Goodluck
Activity: 392

An interesting idea of ​​combining cryptomir and the world of raw materials. It can very well shoot
Activity: 69
Клaccный пpoeкт я бyдy cлeдoвaть зa ним yдaчи.
Activity: 35
Interesting project. Will follow you
Activity: 4
Congratulations, it looks like a beautiful project.
Pages:
Jump to: