Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 4. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is a good project. Good luck.
Activity: 28
With just 10m tokens planned, nice and low,
Good for the value, I like the idea.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Really liked the project! Probably will invest. This coin rises to the moon. Good luck!
Activity: 87
Looks like the first of its kind. Good luck in this project
Activity: 434

I was convinced by the solution of the project, putting the blockchain on the world's most important energy source was a great idea, I  invest in your project.
Activity: 13
Good job dev.Nice project.
Activity: 39
This seems a very interesting project.. I'm interested in a twitter bounty campaign if you create one!
It is on. Check the bounty page available at bitugene.io/airdrop.php
Activity: 233
very nice project dev great
Activity: 168
Glad to be on board and part of this amazing project.
Activity: 128
Great contribution to cryptocurrency world.  Thank you for creating this dev. Good luck all the way!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Happy to be a part of the project, the future use of oil is very promising for many years to come.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Petrol.. one thing that controls the financial markets of the world and if this coin can properly capture this industry,.. well Boom... there won't b a stopping to it then.. it has got the room to explode seriously big... All the ingredients are there, idea is nice, market is lucarative. all the devs need to do is to stay active and make this project coung,.
Activity: 62
Interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I will follow its development. Good luck to razrabotchikom.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
What a great idea! Combining smart contract technology for the oil and gas industry has a great potential for future application.

Best wishes and good luck!
R.
Activity: 25
Certainly petroleum based markets will continue to have a HUGE amount of trading for decades, and if this project succeeds the token will fly high. Also, I was impressed by the outstanding transparency of the whole project.
Activity: 33
well see how this goes, got into the airdrop campaign as well.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
If operate cross-regional, there are a lot of problems to be solved, are you all solved? such as laws and regulations in various places
Activity: 14
Excellent project dev. Joined
Activity: 16
Good idea, the oil market is so huge, if we can use the technology, I believe he is desirable, but I am also worried some oil official supervision, affected, after all, this is the world are eager to get. I wish you can really put technology to the petroleum industry, which would be a subversive experiment.

Oil + Crypto = Game Changer if we can get off the petro dollar.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Good idea, the oil market is so huge, if we can use the technology, I believe he is desirable, but I am also worried some oil official supervision, affected, after all, this is the world are eager to get. I wish you can really put technology to the petroleum industry, which would be a subversive experiment.
Pages:
Jump to: