Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project - page 5. (Read 7851 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Excellent project.  Can't wait to see future developments.  Good luck and thank you for the airdrop.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Petroleum Blockchain. This is awesome. I hope this project will be successful because it's road map is impressive. Good Luck BITUGENE.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Great project i wish you the success i joined the airdrop best of luck
Activity: 54
Happy to follow this one.Looks promising.Waiting for big news.Good lucK!
Activity: 58
The petroleum market is pretty massive and this project might help bring old-school and new technology together.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great to see a project thats focused on the petroleum and crude oil industry, it's a big money market and if you can tap into it then you can make a lot of money. I also like the limited supply of the token, if there is high demand then the token will become very valuable!
Activity: 31
excellent initiative to support this event that everyone should know  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Good and interesting project. Good luck!
Activity: 81
Hello Smiley

I see the future for this project.
I bring you good luck for the idea.
Activity: 27
Following this project, seems very nice
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, wish you success.
Good luck dev !!
Activity: 1
Great project indeed
Activity: 128
Your Project is very interesting about petroleum & crude oil in blockchain based project is unique and profitable project. The prices of the oil is increase day by and if investment in the project get huge profit. I definitely participate in the project and contribute in the ICO. I refer the project to the friends to join them. I follow your project and looking forward. thanks dev
Activity: 143
Congratulation to the dev team for this project,for sure it will help the petroleum industry

GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Crude oil and cryptocurrency. Now that's a tag team worth a shot. The first of its kind I've come across. Watching this one with excitement.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 39
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
We currently do not understand your question perfectly. However, to shed more light, the tokens will be used for settlement of sales on the network. For individuals as yourself, the value of our token may tilt either ways (increase or decrease), so with our tokens in your possession, you already know the benefits and downsides attached if it tilts any ways. Thanks and stay positive.
Activity: 212
 Ijoined airdrop
Activity: 42
this project concept is great idea ..oil platform is a unique way to succeed in crypto world best of luck dev team..see you on the big exchanges..have my support in this. thumbs up:)
Activity: 228
i'm excited of your website and of what you're doing as well
Pages:
Jump to: