Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 3. (Read 42856 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
January 10, 2019, 01:38:36 PM
It is a good step to include it in mercatox but there is a problem with the withdraw from bit Flip but the support service tell  me the problem  is on the wallet

There was some info about some exchange was been bough BitFlip and taked all responsability for all thouse debts... So we have some possible chance that someday we will be refunded by our Btw coins, if tomorrow it will still cost anything. Team has abandoned this project is we could see.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
January 03, 2019, 05:30:45 AM
hi all,

is delegate voting works? where i can find more info about delegates?
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 08:07:56 PM
The reaction you saw was actually negative as the latest news trend in the official chat on the Telgram because some thought that the project would close and many more people were complaining after the bankruptcy of the BitFlip Stock Exchange, while Bitexbook was not yet listed BTW so we hope the next year will be booming.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
BitWhite Family! Minor news.
We see a reaction to the latest news in the official chat. So, we want to add a few words.
The project is not going to shut down! This project is our favorite child, our soul has been invested in it and many sleepless nights have been set aside for it. The servers are still working, and we still support stable work of the blockchain. Perhaps, you know that at the ICO we raised not too many funds, which during the year were greatly depreciated due to the general fall in the cryptocurrency market. We are not going to use BTW coins available to us, since there are already a large amount in circulation, and selling our own coins to support the project is a direct path to inflation and a deterioration in the financial situation. Even so, it is difficult to develop and test modules without having sufficient financial support - any developer will confirm this. So, we expect additional funding in the first quarter of next year, which will facilitate the activities.
In addition, developers want to take a rest with their family and a fresh look to assess the situation in the field of cryptography. After that, we plan to launch our implementation of a multicurrency wallet on our platform and start testing functional input/output of fiat funds. In addition, we plan to create a group of initiative people from communities who could be directly involved in supporting the platform. This is where DAO begins.
And in adittion - according to the latest information from the Bitexbook exchange, the exchange take the provision of debts after the bankruptcy of the BitFlip exchange, and also plans to list the BTW with other coins. Dates are still unknown.
Once again, we congratulate everyone on the upcoming holidays! See you next year!
With love, the BitWhite project team.
December 21, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
BTW Family! News 21.12.2018

Everyone is completing their business, preparing for Christmas. Our team will not be an exception. We want to inform you about pause of product development for the next month (and possibly more). It is necessary to rest and adjust plans. As you know, now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not at all what it was a year ago. Unfortunately, our plans have been greatly shifted. The engine for the platform, which was taken initially, did not pass the test for stable and speed of work. In addition, the development of a quality product requires time and funding. We do not use our part of the coins, we don’t want to create inflation and have a negative impact on the project’s economy, but the financial side cannot be ignored, so we have to look for additional options to support the project. But we waiting good news in Fabruary. Something for our financial breathe. The adjustment does not affect the work of the blockchain, the servers are still in working condition.
In addition, Bitflip declared bankruptcy and about compensation and plans to transfer debts to the exchange. By the way, we will keep you informed.
Thank you for supporting us for the second year. Your support is very important for the existence of the project. We, like a big family, have experienced many events. The development team sincerely wishes you merry X-mas and Happy New Year!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
There is good news from BITEXBOOK Exchange that it promises to fix BitFlip client balances in its system with the possibility of paying debts !! Does this mean that bitwhite will be included in this stock exchange? Huh
You have written a post in the BitWhite thread 4 times and it has no purpose to discuss BitWhite. LOL
If you have a post here once again and without aiming to develop BitWhite, then your post will be deleted or accused by Bumping Service. LOL
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 01:53:56 AM
Hi. Participated in the airdrop and bounty, I was credited with tokens, now I can not go to the site in your account. How do I get my tokens?
December 13, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
There is good news from BITEXBOOK Exchange that it promises to fix BitFlip client balances in its system with the possibility of paying debts !! Does this mean that bitwhite will be included in this stock exchange? Huh
December 07, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
Despite the news that is published from time to time, but nothing new affects the price situation, especially after most investors lost their balances in the  bitFlip exchange and the existence of a suspicious sale of about 500000 BTW in the mercatox  Huh
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
December 03, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
The last issued news is incomprehensible! First you talked about the test of the network or the platform or what? II. The date of this test On the fifth day of any month, the exact date was not specified? Third, the second project on which the developer works has never been mentioned before !! The fourth project is much delayed and all this does not apply to the road map

Can you tell me what is the future of this coin ? I am holding good amount ? Should i hold it or rather i should ask it is worth holding ?
Its been many months and we have seen no progress on price of BTW ?
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
December 02, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Hey BitWhite community, is there any way I can recover my coins I sent to Mercatox. I didn't get to use the MEMO code specified for the transaction and now my coins are not credited in my Merca account. When I check the transaction ID, I see that the coin is already in Mercatox's general wallet for BitWhite but not in my own account. Is there anyway I can get in contact with Mercatox team to have them reflect the transaction in my wallet or at least send it back to my personal wallet with exclusion if the transaction fee?
You can write about it to mercatox support. They can do it but you must have all transactions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 09:41:32 PM
Hey BitWhite community, is there any way I can recover my coins I sent to Mercatox. I didn't get to use the MEMO code specified for the transaction and now my coins are not credited in my Merca account. When I check the transaction ID, I see that the coin is already in Mercatox's general wallet for BitWhite but not in my own account. Is there anyway I can get in contact with Mercatox team to have them reflect the transaction in my wallet or at least send it back to my personal wallet with exclusion if the transaction fee?
November 27, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
Dear community,

The team is currently working on several stages of the Photon code.

Improving logic and Architecture:

1. Identification and correction of critical bugs;
2. Analysis and writing actions for validators;

1) It can be said that closed testing and writing code are being conducted in parallel. We are testing and identifying the blocker and critical bugs/errors in order to run a full Testnet for the community and already look for bugs/errors with a insignificant severity - major and minor bugs, which in general will not interfere with the holistic work of the Blockchain. This work is difficult, complex, voluminous, and if to consider the new Architecture, where validators, snapshots, etc. appear, which is a kind of new and not fully studied by the world, it takes more time for programmers, because if you do something, you need to do it well.

2) Given the emergence of validators that will serve as the guarantor of the transaction, we need to check all possible points, make all the actions and steps, both important and unlikely, the whole coding is based on this. We are working on all sorts of scenarios and make changes, complementing. This is very important, the team passes both positive and negative scenarios, thereby describing new possible actions for validators.

Without all this work, we can not guarantee to our community and to ourselves full Mainnet operation. We want to avoid the possibility of the Mainnet falling and its hacking.

Reminder 1: If you have the experience, knowledge and want to join the development of a new Photon code on the Golang language, fill out this form for external developers:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MlsGWzXyS7b7GiB9s1Ud51-Xzi42fTyqIr5plwra4B0/edit?usp=sharing

Reminder 2: The Photon repository is open for all community, if you are an expert in this field, you can make your commits on Github by doing a Pull Request, after checking the changes you have made, our developers will give an approve. Github Link:
https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon
November 24, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
The problem of the withdraw and deposit on bitfilip exchange has not fixed  yet while I see that it will adversely affect the bitwhite project because most people who kept the btw currency on the site are investor and delegate
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 21, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
I think bitfilip exchange has scammed already and there is no withdrawal being sent out to anyone. This is the disadvantages of small exchanges which can scam anytime. We should only keep small funds in these exchanges to minimize the risks.
November 16, 2018, 07:25:36 PM
Withdrawal not working now on bitfilip exchange it Will be work or not this big problem if not solve !!!
how to withdraw my btw from bitflip?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 14, 2018, 09:23:17 PM
Dear community, please withdraw all BTW from the bitflip exchange, the exchange declared bankruptcy and scam. The CEO bitflip no longer responds to messages.
Thanks for the reminder. Gladly I didnt trade my BTW there.
November 14, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Dear community, please withdraw all BTW from the bitflip exchange, the exchange declared bankruptcy and scam. The CEO bitflip no longer responds to messages.
November 13, 2018, 11:01:14 AM
The last issued news is incomprehensible! First you talked about the test of the network or the platform or what? II. The date of this test On the fifth day of any month, the exact date was not specified? Third, the second project on which the developer works has never been mentioned before !! The fourth project is much delayed and all this does not apply to the road map
November 09, 2018, 09:22:30 PM
It is a good step to include it in mercatox but there is a problem with the withdraw from bit Flip but the support service tell  me the problem  is on the wallet
Pages:
Jump to: