Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 4. (Read 42856 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 10:27:03 AM
BTW Comrades! News! 06/11/18

1) We were going to launch Testnet before the 5th, but it takes more time.

2) BTW already traded on Mercatox (https://mercatox.com/exchange/BTW/BTC), congratulations to all!

3) Our assistance to the second project is still ongoing, so we are working on 2 fronts.

4) Due to the fact that we do not often get in touch with the news because of the small time, let's try a new style of communication: Administrators will gather all the questions you would like to ask, and make one big list, the forum will have a page with these questions and answers to them.

For The Emperor!!  Cheesy
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
When will the new road plan be developed and when will the project site be updated? I see that the first road plan has not been complied with and we are now in the last part of a year!!
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
October 27, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
This coin is a dead one
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
October 23, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
Unfortunately, the price of the token is at the bottom and is not going to grow despite the fact that the team is actively working.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
Photon
Photon - is a new Protocol based on asynchronous graphs, designed to solve problems with scalability and speed reduction of transactions.

The Protocol allows ordinary clients not to synchronize the entire blockchain, but only their history connected directly to their account and history, which leads to evidence of the legality of transactions that change the balance of the sender. This way we achieve a linear transaction rate when chains are filled with their owners.

Thanks to the branching of the network, we are able to get rid of blocks, replacing them with snapshots. Snapshot - a Snapshot of the network every 10 minutes, unlike blocks, they do not store information about transactions, but only record the balances of accounts at the moment. Thus, we do not care how many transactions the sender will make during this time, because as a result only the final balance will be in the picture. But despite the asynchronous operation of transactions, each member of the network is obliged to synchronize the Snapshots, supplemented with information about voting for delegates and freezing wallets Validators.

In order that the chains could not be changed, the Protocol received delegates and validators synchronizing the history of each chain. Despite the fact that the transaction is considered to be fully confirmed after the recording of delegates, you can consider it confirmed instantly, as to make a transfer, the sender must find several validators who will freeze the money from their personal accounts in advance and in case of fraud, the Protocol will reimburse the loss to the victim by taking the required amount from the validators.

To become a validator and split the commission between yourself and the delegates enough to freeze the wallet to certain snapshot and then start the node with a special key. But keep in mind that freezing your coins will require a standard fee for any transaction and you must have some capital in order to be more popular, because the more the transfer amount the more you need to find validators' reserve coins.

A Photon is a new era for our community. We plan to fundamentally change the Protocol in order for the network to expand the transaction speed as the number of nodes increases and also change the programming language to GO.

https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon

Is the patient more dead than alive or vice versa?! Everyone caught a deathly silence!
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 02:11:31 PM
Since Bitcoin was introduced in 2009 and had been rapidly developing for these several years, people found that Bitcoin has more potential than just be a kind of electronic currency. Especially blockchain, the underlying technology of Bitcoin, has the unlimited capacity even more valuable than Bitcoin itself. The blockchain technology can be applied in the development of different kinds of application, which have the same characteristic that is decentralization.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
I can not wait to use the new app with 80% completion will not take much longer to make it available to every user. I think it could have a big impact on the current price
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 05:57:44 AM
Nice to see that the interest of the community in this project is coming back right now. The trading volume is rising very fast and the price already maid 100 percent. Everything is looking very great at the moment.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
im looking forward for the updates and development of this project, there are great potential in this project
October 01, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
Photon
Photon - is a new Protocol based on asynchronous graphs, designed to solve problems with scalability and speed reduction of transactions.

The Protocol allows ordinary clients not to synchronize the entire blockchain, but only their history connected directly to their account and history, which leads to evidence of the legality of transactions that change the balance of the sender. This way we achieve a linear transaction rate when chains are filled with their owners.

Thanks to the branching of the network, we are able to get rid of blocks, replacing them with snapshots. Snapshot - a Snapshot of the network every 10 minutes, unlike blocks, they do not store information about transactions, but only record the balances of accounts at the moment. Thus, we do not care how many transactions the sender will make during this time, because as a result only the final balance will be in the picture. But despite the asynchronous operation of transactions, each member of the network is obliged to synchronize the Snapshots, supplemented with information about voting for delegates and freezing wallets Validators.

In order that the chains could not be changed, the Protocol received delegates and validators synchronizing the history of each chain. Despite the fact that the transaction is considered to be fully confirmed after the recording of delegates, you can consider it confirmed instantly, as to make a transfer, the sender must find several validators who will freeze the money from their personal accounts in advance and in case of fraud, the Protocol will reimburse the loss to the victim by taking the required amount from the validators.

To become a validator and split the commission between yourself and the delegates enough to freeze the wallet to certain snapshot and then start the node with a special key. But keep in mind that freezing your coins will require a standard fee for any transaction and you must have some capital in order to be more popular, because the more the transfer amount the more you need to find validators' reserve coins.

A Photon is a new era for our community. We plan to fundamentally change the Protocol in order for the network to expand the transaction speed as the number of nodes increases and also change the programming language to GO.

https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
September 29, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
With these low prices, i can fill my pockets in a very large way. I still have a lot of faith in this project and i hope the team is working very hard behind the scenes and will surprise us in the near future.
I, too, look forward to the development of the project. The development team needs to refine the application to perfection and think about the introduction of new technologies. To raise the price of a coin is possible only through the efforts of developers, I believe that they are capable of this.
I think the price of the coin can be affected by such a complex as the work of developers on the project and the favorable situation in the cryptocurrency market. All of this together I hope will move the prices of the coins at the top.

I think 2019 will be successful for the project and the cryptocurrency market as a whole .  Personally , I expect strong growth, such as in 2017 .  I wish success to the project
I personally doubt that such growth, which was in 2017 will be repeated so soon. I would not expect the same growth in 2019. Most likely it will be just a gradual growth. Smoother than we'd all like. I hope that this year the coin will cost at least 50 cents. This is going to be very good.
September 25, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
BTW Family! News! 24.09.18

1) We are on track with implementation of 'Photon' iteration. Testing of the first part of protocol is going to be started next month. Be aware, that this is preliminary date and we are doing all the best from our side.  
2) Currently, we also help one separate project that will take part in the BitWhite ecosystem in the future. So, actually we are involved in 2 parallel development, tha's why the update of the Photon on the Github occurs not every hour Smiley
3) Web site will be updated along with the Android application. New design is already done, completeness of Android app is about 80%
4) We are in touch with the Mercatox Exchange. They they are performing the tests of integration with BTW, but they found the security problems on their platform, and they are asking for time to solve these issues
5) Sistemkoin exchanges very rarely respond, maybe if community start to write them as well, they will be more active. this is just idea, not a recommendation.

Telegram BTW Corp 1: @BTW_Community
It's nice to see that the project is moving in the right direction of development. Entering new exchanges and introducing new tools into the platform is the key to success.
September 24, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
BTW Family! News! 24.09.18

1) We are on track with implementation of 'Photon' iteration. Testing of the first part of protocol is going to be started next month. Be aware, that this is preliminary date and we are doing all the best from our side.  
2) Currently, we also help one separate project that will take part in the BitWhite ecosystem in the future. So, actually we are involved in 2 parallel development, tha's why the update of the Photon on the Github occurs not every hour Smiley
3) Web site will be updated along with the Android application. New design is already done, completeness of Android app is about 80%
4) We are in touch with the Mercatox Exchange. They they are performing the tests of integration with BTW, but they found the security problems on their platform, and they are asking for time to solve these issues
5) Sistemkoin exchanges very rarely respond, maybe if community start to write them as well, they will be more active. this is just idea, not a recommendation.

Telegram BTW Corp 1: @BTW_Community
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
I'm still holding some BTW... What are you plans for 2019? I can see only 2018 goals in your roadmap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
With these low prices, i can fill my pockets in a very large way. I still have a lot of faith in this project and i hope the team is working very hard behind the scenes and will surprise us in the near future.
I, too, look forward to the development of the project. The development team needs to refine the application to perfection and think about the introduction of new technologies. To raise the price of a coin is possible only through the efforts of developers, I believe that they are capable of this.
I think the price of the coin can be affected by such a complex as the work of developers on the project and the favorable situation in the cryptocurrency market. All of this together I hope will move the prices of the coins at the top.

I think 2019 will be successful for the project and the cryptocurrency market as a whole .  Personally , I expect strong growth, such as in 2017 .  I wish success to the project
https://saturn.black
September 23, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
September 23, 2018, 03:54:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: