Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 5. (Read 42856 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:41:17 PM
With these low prices, i can fill my pockets in a very large way. I still have a lot of faith in this project and i hope the team is working very hard behind the scenes and will surprise us in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
price getting shit day by day no profit for ico buyers
yeah i dont know whats going on with price though,
seems it going to zero lol
but im really love their work and innovation in making coin  Cheesy
Activity: 126
September 19, 2018, 11:31:57 PM
Finally, I see that work is underway to write code for windows. I hope this will make it easier for me and other users to launch the node in the future.
i check in their github and now i can see new menu, seems its a setup method for new delegate chain, which already use GO lang,
its really impressive
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
Finally, I see that work is underway to write code for windows. I hope this will make it easier for me and other users to launch the node in the future.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
Definitely a good project with a good team, it is solving an issue that is very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
The second pre-release version of the Photon Protocol, designed for testing and developers, appeared on github. You can load two nodes at the same time and test the exchange of information over the new Protocol. As before, on the page https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon/blob/master/docs/RPC-METHODS.md types of JSON-RPC requests are described.
Version BTW Photon works on both Linux and Windows.

If you have any technical questions about the release, you can leave them here: https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon/issues
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
Friends,

Each Holder often has a question: which delegates should I vote for?

Therefore on our forum there is created a new section "Delegates and Candidates".

It is created for our community in order to facilitate the search for the necessary information about delegates. This section is divided into subsections, like our local chats + the international subsection (ENG).

Each delegate can create a topic where he can describe what kind of system equipment he has, how he plans to pay a rewards, how he supports BitWhite project, can add some of his reports, describe his temporary problems, if any, exist. In turn, each voter can ask the delegate the question that interests him.

Thus, all information about the delegates will be on the  BitWhite' forum and help to facilitate the search for newcomers + for those, who finds it difficult to choose the right candidate.

Join now: https://bitwhite.org/forum/index.php?categories/delegates-and-candidates.34/
I do not see any reason to vote for delegates, I voted for some, but I did not receive any rewards.
I haven't appeared in the blockchain market for a long time. What kind of support is the voting activity used for?
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
Hi,  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this plan as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
Friends,

Therefore on our forum there is created a new section "Delegates and Candidates".

It is created for our community in order to facilitate the search for the necessary information about delegates. This section is divided into subsections, like our local chats + the international subsection (ENG).

Each delegate can create a topic where he can describe what kind of system equipment he has, how he plans to pay a rewards, how he supports BitWhite project, can add some of his reports, describe his temporary problems, if any, exist. In turn, each voter can ask the delegate the question that interests him.

Thus, all information about the delegates will be on the  BitWhite' forum and help to facilitate the search for newcomers + for those, who finds it difficult to choose the right candidate.

Join now: https://bitwhite.org/forum/index.php?categories/delegates-and-candidates.34/
I do not see any reason to vote for delegates, I voted for some, but I did not receive any rewards.
Activity: 33
September 08, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Activity: 8
September 08, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
I think BITWHITE help us easily create and deploy a decentralized application, may be downloaded from end users by application warehouse. I enjoyed the MAC OS and I will wait for it to complete.
September 07, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
As you know, on Github appeared the first alpha release of Photon Protocol, which is developed by the BitWhite team. It is a compiled program written in Golang (Go).
This version is intended for developers, internal testing, but if you want you can download the archive and try the Protocol on your hardware.

Now it's just a demonstration of the performance of the future system, the ability to send JSON-RPC requests and get the expected answers. However,this is a demonstration that Photon is already in working version.

On page https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon/blob/master/docs/RPC-METHODS.md the types of queries that can be used are described and examples of responses are provided.

If there are problems with the release, then describe about them here: https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon/issues
Activity: 247
September 05, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
BitWhite is still on the run and we are at the beginning of something big. In my opinion we all need only some patience and everything will be fine. The devs are working hard behind the scenes and they will deliver something great.
Activity: 5
September 03, 2018, 04:17:32 PM
Good evening  Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
September 03, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
Friends,

Activity: 282
Merit: 108
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
September 01, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
Friends,

As you learned from the latest news, we are preparing important changes in the existing network architecture.
Currently, the active work is under way to create a new update "BitWhite Photon", you can follow the progress of this work on Github:
https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon

BitWhite Photon
Throughout the development of the platform, we have encountered many difficulties related to JavaScript and the insufficiently good architecture embedded in the core of logic. We see a significant decrease in the speed of the network because of this, it does not suit us and we have to think more and more about how to correct the current situation.

BitWhite Photon as a revolutionary step to a truly bright future promises us a new protocol (Photon), which will combine dpos, pos, pow and dag. Photon does not talk only about the census of the current code in a new language, it talks about writing a new protocol.
We want to create an infrastructure in which the processing of transactions will be handled only by those who really need it, thereby relieving delegates to a minimum.
But despite all we want to act honestly, so that delegates still pretend to be the managers of the network, we do not want to take away their reward and honor from them.
In addition, delegates are the guarantee of decentralization of the project.

Why GO?
It is difficult to find a language that would be both fast and simple enough for DAPP developers. Golang is the best option, because it runs tens of times faster than JavaScript and was developed by Google for its not very experienced programmers. Go is good not only with a rich set of built-in libraries, but also by imposing a single style and recommendations for good code, just read about gofmt.

Database
In addition to slow JavaScript, we are faced with the problem of SQLite (the database that is currently used). The fact is that despite the power of your server, this database still specializes in small sites or client bases with a small information flow. In our situation, even the update of information about the feasts of our delegates becomes a problem, and during a closed investigation we found that SQLite updated about 10 records per second during the network operation.
It's too slow, because sometimes we need to do it much faster. Therefore, we are looking towards a hybrid with two databases, one of them must be superfast, for example RocksDB or LevelDB, these low-level NoSQL databases run hundreds of times faster.

In any case, all this will allow creating an efficient and high-speed ecosystem in which a large number of programs can simultaneously work, a platform with which it will be comfortable for both developers and users.

Seems that the dev team is doing well for this project.. I missed lots of things about this coin, 1st the DPOS, 1mo after the launch I bought a Nodes but up until now I didn't use it for some technicality reason, I hope the dev find ways to set it up the nodes for windows.. I'm not familiar in linux nor ubuntu..
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 01, 2018, 12:44:22 AM
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Bounty and airdrop ended a very long time ago and I don't think the team has plans to conduct another one. Try and read the front page and accompanying replies to get more information about the project and its latest developments. The team is working towards rebranding of the project as it was announce just few posts before yours but I doubt if you saw that either. If you are really interested in the project, please put in extra effort to know more about it
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 11:43:39 PM
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 11:31:44 PM
Friends,

As you learned from the latest news, we are preparing important changes in the existing network architecture.
Currently, the active work is under way to create a new update "BitWhite Photon", you can follow the progress of this work on Github:
https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon

BitWhite Photon
Throughout the development of the platform, we have encountered many difficulties related to JavaScript and the insufficiently good architecture embedded in the core of logic. We see a significant decrease in the speed of the network because of this, it does not suit us and we have to think more and more about how to correct the current situation.

BitWhite Photon as a revolutionary step to a truly bright future promises us a new protocol (Photon), which will combine dpos, pos, pow and dag. Photon does not talk only about the census of the current code in a new language, it talks about writing a new protocol.
We want to create an infrastructure in which the processing of transactions will be handled only by those who really need it, thereby relieving delegates to a minimum.
But despite all we want to act honestly, so that delegates still pretend to be the managers of the network, we do not want to take away their reward and honor from them.
In addition, delegates are the guarantee of decentralization of the project.

Why GO?
It is difficult to find a language that would be both fast and simple enough for DAPP developers. Golang is the best option, because it runs tens of times faster than JavaScript and was developed by Google for its not very experienced programmers. Go is good not only with a rich set of built-in libraries, but also by imposing a single style and recommendations for good code, just read about gofmt.

Database
In addition to slow JavaScript, we are faced with the problem of SQLite (the database that is currently used). The fact is that despite the power of your server, this database still specializes in small sites or client bases with a small information flow. In our situation, even the update of information about the feasts of our delegates becomes a problem, and during a closed investigation we found that SQLite updated about 10 records per second during the network operation.
It's too slow, because sometimes we need to do it much faster. Therefore, we are looking towards a hybrid with two databases, one of them must be superfast, for example RocksDB or LevelDB, these low-level NoSQL databases run hundreds of times faster.

In any case, all this will allow creating an efficient and high-speed ecosystem in which a large number of programs can simultaneously work, a platform with which it will be comfortable for both developers and users.
I'm not a programmer and very little understood. Can you explain simply, it will be another algorithm and another network? Will there be a swap?
Pages:
Jump to: