Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 26. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Just examining that wallet's moves, there are clear patterns that point in only one, quite organized direction: There are several instances of deposits, in at least 5 or 6 instances, double deposits, to be precise, that are deposited to the account (same more or less exact amount) and immediately taken out in the exact number of the added double deposit (ie.; two deposits of 60,000 coins followed by a withdrawal of 120,000 coins. Like I say, several, in fact I believe 5 times in a month's period.

I suggest you do some more reaserch. This is good place to start : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

huh?

huh, huh?

So after a month steady trolling it turns out that you do not even understand how PoS and staking rewards works?? WOW as you would say.
edit: ok, maybe i misunderstood what you were saying. hard to follow your drivel with all the straw man arguments and rapid shift in direction once one of your plots has been debunked.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?[/b][/color]
ONE BC Whale wrote that he made agreement with Soepkip that he will send him 10k per price up by certain lvls...
9k - 90k was huge  pump so he payed him a lot simple.

That would suit your narrative perfectly ah?

Except that he paid him LONG BEFORE the price went up. as a matter of fact a week before, when the price was under 8k. What a fucking pity ah?

But keep throwing new ones, one may stick...
Question was:
"So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?..." LOL learn read.

My answer:
ONE BC Whale wrote that he made agreement with Soepkip that he will send him 10k per price up by certain lvls...

Except that the question wasn't very punctual and you jumped the gun with an "explanation" that would fit your narrative perfectly. Forget the question that doesn't correspond... why was this person, 6 days before the pump, sending Soepkip 42,160 coins? That is the proper question.

Now, again, try to come up with something... it may stick. But don't be so clumsy next time, please.

And, by the way, AFTER the pump there's no evidence whatsoever in that wallet that the supposed whale you talk about paid Soepkip anything. That whale or any other for that matter.
legendary

Just examining that wallet's moves, there are clear patterns that point in only one, quite organized direction: There are several instances of deposits, in at least 5 or 6 instances, double deposits, to be precise, that are deposited to the account (same more or less exact amount) and immediately taken out in the exact number of the added double deposit (ie.; two deposits of 60,000 coins followed by a withdrawal of 120,000 coins. Like I say, several, in fact I believe 5 times in a month's period.

I suggest you do some more reaserch. This is good place to start : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

huh?

huh, huh?
Activity: 168

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?[/b][/color]

He paid him BEFORE the pump. The "whale' dumped everything during the first pump. This "Whale" knew BC was being pumped and unloaded everything, and then bought back some later. Why? Most of us held on to most of our BC because we felt BC was going to the moon, however this "Whale" knew this wasn't the case so he dumped everything. Ok so he was smarter than the rest of us. But he gave Seopkip money, why? What did Seopkip do for this "Whale"?  It was admitted the group was responsible for helping to pump BC the first time, but they claimed they were burned on that pump. However, someone with inside knowledge and close to Seopkip knew enough to dump everything.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
The fact that the balance of a wallet that had at some point 1.5 million BC is currently zero or close to zero, also speaks volumes.
One BC whale less BIG "+" FOR BC NOW... - i am happy
IE why you so care you selling off BC now...
legendary

That would suit your narrative perfectly ah?

Except that he paid him LONG BEFORE the price went up. as a matter of fact a week before, when the price was under 8k. What a fucking pity ah?

But keep throwing new ones, one may stick...
Activity: 546
Rich only get richer. - Unless they are unlucky.
Poor fools only get poorer. - Unless they are lucky.

Grin

Im sure that he has way more than the account he published.  Its better to be suspicious than naive.
legendary
WOW...now watch the fanboys come up with an excuse for this one.

On April 6th Soepkip received 15,000 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/26745593b3d97c5cb6403021698efb170dbafffef798aa1b19ecc21d0ce96015#o1 <---First Address
That address only has a couple of transactions, no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds to the first address I listed you will find whomever has that account has over 1 million BC: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr  <--- Second Address

So what right?

On April 6th Soepkip received 27,160 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/ce871a92b94a7a9dcbd8b2d987098885b9229e7e5b9e7fe1bb2a940e0c22399e#o1 <---Third Address
That address only has a couple of transactions again, still no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds it is the same address as that second address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr <---Same as Second Address

There was over 1 million BC in this account. However, on April 11th whoever owns this account started dumping BC. So what? April 11th was start of the pump for the first major spike of BC.

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?

I don't know why you are erasing my posts now, but whatever.

Anyway, I posted that following the money would take you to very interesting places...

The fact that the balance of a wallet that had at some point 1.5 million BC is currently zero or close to zero, also speaks volumes.

But no matter what it speaks, if people don't want to hear, they just will not, no matter how clear the evidence... as I pointed out to you not long ago.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

@IE

Can we all see your wallet,please.

Thank you

Smiley

Of course not...I do not want people to see I only have 100000BC...

Hm,why not? Huh
@IE

Thank you

Smiley

Of course not...I do not want people to see I only have 100000BC...
@IE

Thank you

Smiley
WOW...now watch the fanboys come up with an excuse for this one.

On April 6th Soepkip received 15,000 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/26745593b3d97c5cb6403021698efb170dbafffef798aa1b19ecc21d0ce96015#o1 <---First Address
That address only has a couple of transactions, no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds to the first address I listed you will find whomever has that account has over 1 million BC: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr  <--- Second Address

So what right?

On April 6th Soepkip received 27,160 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/ce871a92b94a7a9dcbd8b2d987098885b9229e7e5b9e7fe1bb2a940e0c22399e#o1 <---Third Address
That address only has a couple of transactions again, still no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds it is the same address as that second address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr <---Same as Second Address

There was over 1 million BC in this account. However, on April 11th whoever owns this account started dumping BC. So what? April 11th was start of the pump for the first major spike of BC.

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump also sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?
legendary
Your Thread Title! Come on now. That's just not fair to people still holding BC.

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

I changed the title to reflect the truth...

The Dev comment is subjective. But if you're no longer doing projects, then the community is no longer split.

I disagree, of course. Nothing subjective about competence. It is most of the time, evident on sight alone; in effect always.

The community, whether IE does any more projects or not, is quite split at this point (that is, again, an objective statement based no only in people who post but on people who PM).

But you can be very easily made right: If the price of Bc were to start going up, even slightly, in the coming week, the ra-ra's would be deafening... such is the fickle nature of communities driven by blind greed. So hope...

Because the exact opposite is bound to happen if the fall continues. Only more virulently so.

Fine, but this thread was made because of a split opinion on project funding. I don't see the need for it just because there's a group of you who disagree. We obviously aren't the only altcoin community with members who don't agree with the dev or community manager. Is this thread just going to be an [ANN] of the BC peanut gallery who disagrees, has no stake in BC, and doesn't do any projects? :/

I don't think this thread was made for the reason you point. I believe -but maybe wrong - this thread was made because rat4 closed the official, non-censored one and it was immediately substituted by one censored one by Soepkip. You don't know if the people reading and posting here have or no interests in the coin and if they do, of what nature, so I believe it is absurd to pretend it or, for that matter, that all who post/read are guided but just one, much less the same, interests.

To the jungle guy, you may not care, but a lot of people is glad to have "opened their eyes" to the realities of what is going on here. The black hand coul operate anywhere, including here, and there's not one damned thing than anyone can do -for now- in this lawless space and time. Except, maybe, bring their existence out in public light -which they don't even bother to try to hide-; the problem here, in BlackCoinland -obviously for some of us- is that The Black Hand operates in BC in cahoots with the dev team and in a fraudulent manner.

But it goes without saying -although I have said it many times already- that you and many other just don't care...

Well, sorry, some of us do.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
not worth mentioning

If two parties hold widely disparate views on a subject with no possibility of reaching consensus it doesn't make any sense to me to give energy to the discussion.
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
My last thoughts about Blackcoin's image: Please, anyone representing Blackcoin in public (Blackcoincast, video, photo, whatever) > Dress Blackcoin style. Beach shorts will not attract investors because they'll think this is a joke. Blackcoin classy image is a "corporate identity".
For the Blackcoincast: at least I didn't see participants smoking  Wink keep it that way.
Activity: 700
Your Thread Title! Come on now. That's just not fair to people still holding BC.

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

I changed the title to reflect the truth...

The Dev comment is subjective. But if you're no longer doing projects, then the community is no longer split.

I disagree, of course. Nothing subjective about competence. It is most of the time, evident on sight alone; in effect always.

The community, whether IE does any more projects or not, is quite split at this point (that is, again, an objective statement based no only in people who post but on people who PM).

But you can be very easily made right: If the price of Bc were to start going up, even slightly, in the coming week, the ra-ra's would be deafening... such is the fickle nature of communities driven by blind greed. So hope...

Because the exact opposite is bound to happen if the fall continues. Only more virulently so.

Fine, but this thread was made because of a split opinion on project funding. I don't see the need for it just because there's a group of you who disagree. We obviously aren't the only altcoin community with members who don't agree with the dev or community manager. Is this thread just going to be an [ANN] of the BC peanut gallery who disagrees, has no stake in BC, and doesn't do any projects? :/
legendary
happens to work for the PR Company

outrage!

That is my understanding of the post from Maarten. If I misunderstood, I will be the first to correct the misunderstanding...

I think you misunderstood big time. When maarx referred to 'the PR guy' in the photo, he was referring to the fact that people were referring to him as the PR guy ... when in fact he isn't. At least, that's my understanding, and one that makes the most sense. But then I don't share your perspective ;]  

Not only you don't share my perspective, apparently, since it doesn't even incite your curiosity one bit, you find the fact that it is a self-admitted member of the Black Hand (for your perspective the "group of investors" I refer to as The Black Hand) with absolutely no reason whatsoever to be there at all, perfectly normal, logical, even not worth mentioning, right?
Pages:
Jump to: