Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 24. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
iconic expert what kind of exciting announcement you got for us?
i already left bc. but maybe you got something to get me back in!?
Activity: 147
I've been watching BC's progress since it hit 94k a while back, but honestly it was the drive and initiative from IE that made me decide I wanted in on BlackCoin. He has made this community a promise that he wont stop until BC is #1, and even though he honestly reminds me of Patrick Bateman sometimes Tongue, I think he's a man of his word no matter how shitty things get.

I'll be eagerly looking forward to the next developments from all aspects of the BC community. I have to go return some video tapes.

videotapes in 2014 ? lol
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I've been watching BC's progress since it hit 94k a while back, but honestly it was the drive and initiative from IE that made me decide I wanted in on BlackCoin. He has made this community a promise that he wont stop until BC is #1, and even though he honestly reminds me of Patrick Bateman sometimes Tongue, I think he's a man of his word no matter how shitty things get.

I'll be eagerly looking forward to the next developments from all aspects of the BC community. I have to go return some video tapes.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not true.  You removed everything from simple questions about why when you clearly say that you are selling off all of your blackcoins and consider it to be a scam or run by those that are incompetent, you don't just move on.  Wait till Friday.  No, wait till next Thursday. 

Why wait.  You have already said you dont believe anymore.  No one is in suspense.  Just announce and go. 
Activity: 168
IC, do you still believe your 100 USD in one year prediction?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6280917

Quote from: IconicExpert
If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions.

If the fundamentals remain the same without change <--- Do you think the fundamentals are the same now as when I posted that?

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.
2. The multi-pool is not the force it once was.
3. The community is not the same.
4. The competition has increased dramatically since I posted that.

People think I am trying to "destroy" BlackCoin, and that is not true. However, I cannot post fairy tales to make everyone feel happy. IF BC drops below 20,000 there will be a massive sell off that will follow.

Why dont you move on to better coins then. Blackcoin seems like a waste of your time.

You are very desperate for attention. You post about me in the other thread often, and then you come here and post. I have deleted over 20 of your posts and you still come back like a little lost puppy. If I left this forum you would be lost and wouldn't have anything to discuss. Why am I here? BC needs a counterpoint to all the delusional cheer leading in the other thread. Actually, I am here because people purchased cards from me, and I want them to know I am here to support the product. Now do me a favor and use some of the energy you are using to post about me and go around the net and post about BC.

Why does blackcoin need a counterpoint?  Especially when the whole purpose of the counterpoint is to bash it.  Legitimate questions get moderated here on this thread (including the 20 of mine you removed), and they get answered on the other one.  You arent being moderated there, you are being answered to the best of people's abilities.  When that isnt good enough for you, you are generally ignored.

What counterpoint is not being allowed on the other thread (except the wild accusations and innuendo)? 

20 of your posts were not questions just random nonsense. Like I said...if you really want to help BC go post about it around the net. Posting about me is counterproductive and serves no legitimate purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions.

If the fundamentals remain the same without change <--- Do you think the fundamentals are the same now as when I posted that?

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

People think I am trying to "destroy" BlackCoin, and that is not true. However, I cannot post fairy tales to make everyone feel happy. IF BC drops below 20,000 there will be a massive sell off that will follow.

Why dont you move on to better coins then. Blackcoin seems like a waste of your time.

You are very desperate for attention. You post about me in the other thread often, and then you come here and post. I have deleted over 20 of your posts and you still come back like a little lost puppy. If I left this forum you would be lost and wouldn't have anything to discuss. Why am I here? BC needs a counterpoint to all the delusional cheer leading in the other thread. Actually, I am here because people purchased cards from me, and I want them to know I am here to support the product. Now do me a favor and use some of the energy you are using to post about me and go around the net and post about BC.

Why does blackcoin need a counterpoint?  Especially when the whole purpose of the counterpoint is to bash it.  Legitimate questions get moderated here on this thread (including the 20 of mine you removed), and they get answered on the other one.  You arent being moderated there, you are being answered to the best of people's abilities.  When that isnt good enough for you, you are generally ignored.

What counterpoint is not being allowed on the other thread (except the wild accusations and innuendo)?  

If people want true uncensored thread then move to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackcoin-bcblk-pos-no-premine-no-ipo-only-uncensored-thread-600577

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

Why does blackcoin need a counterpoint?  Especially when the whole purpose of the counterpoint is to bash it.  Legitimate questions get moderated here on this thread (including the 20 of mine you removed), and they get answered on the other one.  You arent being moderated there, you are being answered to the best of people's abilities.  When that isnt good enough for you, you are generally ignored.

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
very sad but true..

Iconic what do you intend to do with WallStreet Event ?

did you took your decision ?

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Looking forward to it.  Grin
Judging by the fact that IE has stated that he will be selling off his BlackCoins, I don't think he's going to be going ahead with it. But, that's just my opinion.

Unless he is buying in like crazy on this sell off, and will announce an accord with the foundation?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
very sad but true..

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Looking forward to it.  Grin
Judging by the fact that IE has stated that he will be selling off his BlackCoins, I don't think he's going to be going ahead with it. But, that's just my opinion.

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
very sad but true..

Looking forward to it.  Grin

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

Activity: 159

Activity: 322

Another BlackCoin card spotted in the wild...
Activity: 294
not worth mentioning

If two parties hold widely disparate views on a subject with no possibility of reaching consensus it doesn't make any sense to me to give energy to the discussion.

that was some seriously logical shit man

+1

Thank you for posting the pic, I sincerely appreciate it. Quite a few people have received their cards but they are not posting pics.

Can you just take a few minutes and post some feedback on the packaging and card quality? That will be helpful to others.
Pages:
Jump to: