Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 21. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
this thread should be renamed the Anti-BC thread. There's so much negativity from the same three people because someone gave them a soapbox to stand on that alienates possible investors more than anything Soepkip or any of the foundation could possibly do, but hey this will probably get deleted so ya. and barabbas l2troll please. I stated in this thread that I am actually against the foundation but I will support them over anyone here because of the smear campaign that has been started. I would gladly support positive, energetic supportive people over a bunch of biased misinformation that was probably commissioned in the first place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Oh a soepkip supporter.

How are you doing my friend?

They price is very tempting right?

Go and watch your friend driving Lamborghinis, while you cry, he laughs at your face Cheesy

Now, fuck off
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
heheh.. give it one more day and it's only IE and his two reident trolls talking here.
bye and good luck with your LibertyCoin.

no community my a** - they just have the three of you on ignore or moved to reddit where you can't troll that much.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I wish people would pay attention. For a coin to be successful it needs a very active community and a dev team that is not only dedicated but competent. The community at times will get nervous and anxious, and the dev team are suppose to make everyone feel warm and cozy. I haven't seen anyone from the Dev team giving the community confidence. What I am about to write is my honest opinion and not FUD. If you want BlackCoin to succeed you have to fire Seopkip, Gritt, Whiz, and lose the Foundation. I am sorry but I wouldn't trust Seopkip to run a lemonade stand, and Whiz just reminds me of a used car salesman that had too much coffee. Seopkip doesn't have the charisma to rally the community, nor does he have style to represent the brand. This is not personal just business. There comes a time when you as an investor have to realize that being a nice guy doesn't mean one should be controlling a multi-million dollar project. If something is not done very soon BlackCoin will drop below 20,000 sat.

IE, I think with every passing day, more people are ready to get behind you.  Play your cards right.

If they lose control they will destroy this coin anyway... BC is over. There is no way out.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
By maarx, the Dutch Treat, on the other thread:

I actually bought 30k BLK at 30k.. Tongue I wish I bought 40k at 20k.. xD

But Marky maarx, weren't you shouting all over the place just yesterday how happy were you to have gotten in a lot at just under 27??? You were "warning" everyone to get in because 26 was never to be seen again? So you ALSO bought 30k at 30k... or is it all bullshit as usual? I know students are rather short of funds, so unless someone "donated" to you, how could you afford such largesse?

You just cannot make this shit up...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
I wish people would pay attention. For a coin to be successful it needs a very active community and a dev team that is not only dedicated but competent. The community at times will get nervous and anxious, and the dev team are suppose to make everyone feel warm and cozy. I haven't seen anyone from the Dev team giving the community confidence. What I am about to write is my honest opinion and not FUD. If you want BlackCoin to succeed you have to fire Seopkip, Gritt, Whiz, and lose the Foundation. I am sorry but I wouldn't trust Seopkip to run a lemonade stand, and Whiz just reminds me of a used car salesman that had too much coffee. Seopkip doesn't have the charisma to rally the community, nor does he have style to represent the brand. This is not personal just business. There comes a time when you as an investor have to realize that being a nice guy doesn't mean one should be controlling a multi-million dollar project. If something is not done very soon BlackCoin will drop below 20,000 sat.

IE, I think with every passing day, more people are ready to get behind you.  Play your cards right.

They are all idiots, they don't have the brains to get over them.

This is the typical BlackCoiner now:

They are all in denial and they will all collapse on their own sh*t
legendary

You still refuse to see how rotten to the core is this dev team. You still hope for "the community" to take action. Once again, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I know it is hard to give up when you have put so much effort because you liked the project and how temping it is to give in to the pleas of the innocent that still believe you could pull the magic trick.

Sorry but you can't. Even if the rotten to the core team would support you 110%.

This duck is done.
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When I started telling you what was going on in BC and The Black Hand, your BC were worth 40k satoshis
Now, they are worth 20k satoshis

Any questions?

Yes.  Why isn't the price less than 20k?  What is holding it there?

Give it time boy, give it time. Don't you remember? the dump has to be "orderly".

But since one halving doesn't do it for you, worry not: You may very well be getting an extra one soon enough.

An orderly dump doesnt make any sense.  A slow decline isnt a dump.  A slow increase isnt a pump.

But I am dumb, so maybe I am confused by the big words...
legendary
When I started telling you what was going on in BC and The Black Hand, your BC were worth 40k satoshis

Any questions?

Give it time boy, give it time. Don't you remember? the dump has to be "orderly".

But since one halving doesn't do it for you, worry not: You may very well be getting an extra one soon enough.
Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

Glad to see you guys found your new pump and dump target.  Kudos!!!

Good luck with BC Wink Now, fuck off
legendary
It keeps getting better and better. I swear you cannot make the stuff up:

By "morituri13 on the other thread:

The PR Client is through an intermediary business owned by a member of the foundation. A company needs to deal with another entity or company. The Foundation was not officially recognized by any state at the time and so we moved forward by having someone stake their PERSONAL company in our stead. Really a very generous and bold move by that individual (who I will most certainly not divulge, this is his personal company and his personal address etc.)

In all regards though the PR firm works for BlackCoin. The BlackCoin foundation will obviously be mentioned but in press releases we have instructed the Firm that they represent BlackCoin.

These are the only questions I will answer here. Please please please ask on reddit. It is so much simpler for me.

This is, of course, a guy whose attachment (if he really doesn't work for the PR firm, which is far from clear at this point) to BC is that of a member (self-confessed) of The Black Hand, the investor's group (contracts drawn, papers signed) that operates in cahoots with your friendly dev team and controls the Foundation AND the multipool (separately and exclusively owned by the two Joe Sixpacks I have been telling you so much about). Not only was he at the meeting, he will even field "all your questions" about what went on in there. Not the (stoned, shorts-clad) Community guy -and member of the board of the foundation-, but he, morituri13 or dognip depending where you are. Yep, the "other guy" in the picture... why was he there (if in fact he doesn't work for the pR firm, which remains unclear at this point)Huh
why is he "answering questions"?

Oh the "member of the foundation"? come on, can you really be that stupid? who of the 5 could it be? let me think deeply, ok? It's a very hard one.... darn it! could it possibly be the guy in Cambodia? answer that yourself, Mickey? come on.... can it be poor nice guy Maarten, the Dutch treat? not really, right? how about our stoned, beach-clad thunder-going-under? nah. It's the Don. All ways go to Roma (no way!!!!) after all.

Well, like I said, you just cannot make this stuff up. And the choir boys still swallow it all with the very mitigated and beginning to get skeptical greed look fading.

Wow. Did I say wow? No: wow WOOOOW!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

16M coins, 1% POS

Glad to see you guys found your new pump and dump target.  Kudos!!!

16M coins, 1% POS

Any questions?

You think people are smart when they follow your advice?

I hardly ever dispense "advice" in investing matters, especially risky ones.

I am exceptionally good though -if I must say it myself- at telling it like it is.

And I have been telling it like it is here, at BC, for a while now...

Otherwise I am in awe of (real) smarts... even more than I despise crooked smart-asses.

The smartest people are the ones that are the easiest to con.  The are overconfident and tend not to second guess their own decisions.

You are probably too smart to fall into that trap though...

legendary

Any questions?
legendary

You think people are smart when they follow your advice?

I hardly ever dispense "advice" in investing matters, especially risky ones.

I am exceptionally good though -if I must say it myself- at telling it like it is.

And I have been telling it like it is here, at BC, for a while now...

Otherwise I am in awe of (real) smarts... even more than I despise crooked smart-asses.
Pages:
Jump to: