Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 42. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I do not delete his posts because debate is good and I always said that.

Debate that supporst IE's theories and nobody else's will not get deleted. Question IE or his cronies and you will get deleted. But then again Im 99% positive that brabbas and IE are one and the same. Their style of argument is very similar. OK probably not but how can you leave his hate filled rants full of blatant hyperbole and unibomber-esque style manifestos, but if I say something that points out how you contradicted yourself it is FUD?

Guess that makes you one of BCpool crony or a smurf account of somone :p

nope, i dont care either way really (edit, i saw you use the pool not the foundation. I DO support the pool, but I am against the foundation), but i have seen them be transparent with everything they say and they havent initiated a smear campaign against anybody. I call em like I see em. All ive seen from IE is using his rep to try to sway public opinion and using very specific instances to justify his implications. WITH NO PROOF, other than someone saying that one of the things he said about SOMETHING ELSE was true. How does that make everything else true. In a court of law that would be ludacris, but hey its the internet so he doesnt have to use legit arguments huh? And again, im nobodys smurf account. my gf and I post on this forum and she doesnt even post in the BC threads, so yet again the leaps and bounds you guys take with your accusations are hilarious

edit no. 2 : I noticed youre quick to call me out on WHO I may be not not to say that my argument was wrong or flawed. Thats what Im saying about this whole thread, is it is full of hypocrisy and finger pointers with no concern for facts
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
It feels like there's some action due. BC's been relatively stable for 2 or 3 weeks now, which feels like eons. I just hope its good action.

Its fun trying to figure out which coins are just "beat up" as compared to "blown out." I think BC falls into the former, but thats just mho.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Debate that supporst IE's theories and nobody else's will not get deleted. Question IE or his cronies and you will get deleted. But then again Im 99% positive that brabbas and IE are one and the same. Their style of argument is very similar. OK probably not but how can you leave his hate filled rants full of blatant hyperbole and unibomber-esque style manifestos, but if I say something that points out how you contradicted yourself it is FUD?

Guess that makes you one of BCpool crony or a smurf account of somone :p

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
another major dump is ongoing

was just about to say this, really had fall
If it is someone losing patience towards the end of his exit that is actually a very good thing.
Activity: 13
There is a nice buy order of 67 BTC at 26,000.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

was just about to say this, really had fall
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Blackcoin Lottery Twitter Bot
@blklottery

How it works.
Simply tweet any of the following commands to @blklottery

(new) deposit address
balance
new ticket
jackpot
next jackpot
withdraw (all* | amount) [Blackcoin Address]
help

[] required parameter, () optional parameter, * default

Game Highlights

Each play costs 1 Blackcoin and includes one set of numbers from 1 to 51 for the Main Jackpot Draw.
Main Jackpot starts at 5 Blackcoin and grows until won.
Draws are held every Sunday.

Prizes

50% of @blklottery sales is dedicated to the Main Prize Fund. 50% of all profits are donated to Blackcoin projects.
Any amount not won in the 4/6, 5/6, 6/6 categories is added to the 6/6 Jackpot prize for the next draw.

6/6 = 80% of the Pool Fund
5/6 = 9% of the Pool Fund
4/6 = 7% of the Pool Fund
3/6 = 4% of the Pool Fund
2/6 = Free Ticket

cosmiclottery.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yep hold out the storm.
it will pass.
On a side note both of our bc threads have taken a beating.
But the coin has with stood it all.

Hold and wait there are so many good things coming.
Activity: 405
Also why are all the posts where I quote IE saying he has more than 2 million BC getting deleted? All this talk about big wallets so the same rule applies to him. Nothing but hypocrisy in this thread

I delete most of your posts because you are a troll with a fake account. Why would I hide the fact about my coins since I publicly revealed it? Do us all a favor and go post your FUD in the "official" thread.

everything I posted, might be offensive to you but has been backed up by facts, so its not fud... is it FUD that you knew who was behind the DDoS of the multipool and that you conspired in the same manner that you accused the pool operators of doing, by using insider information to make gains? You confirmed all this then it all got edited out of your posts. as opposed to brabbas, who you allow to troll with impunity. as to the fake account. I only have one other acct on this ip and it belongs to my gf and her and I dont even post in the same threads. Also Im not saying your lying outright, Im just saying PROVE IT. Come forward with a scrap of proof about price manipulation, I mean its clear that it is happening, but it could be anybody. Show us some damn proof that it is the people you say it is, because right now Im still not convinced. Just because something else you say isnt a lie it doesnt make everything else you say truth
how this 1 guy....pulled this out....no one was mining at the same time ? or it was before official release ?
I don't know how but chose random block from 1-619 all same adress and diff Cheesy
It look like me 4% premine ^^619 blocks with 15s target this is 2.5h Cheesy.
Mayby that who started started with firewall on i don't know. But PURE facts remain the same 1-619 blokcs mines by one adress with 0.003 diff.

MY POSTS AND OTHERS WERE DELATED IN THEIR TOPIC - guess why while it is fact 1-619 - all same address and diff ~0,003

Anw XbladeX

You have a very good eye !

that's why I would love to see BC wallets audit
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
how this 1 guy....pulled this out....no one was mining at the same time ? or it was before official release ?
I don't know how but chose random block from 1-619 all same adress and diff Cheesy
It look like me 4% premine ^^619 blocks with 15s target this is 2.5h Cheesy.
Mayby that who started started with firewall on i don't know. But PURE facts remain the same 1-619 blokcs mines by one adress with 0.003 diff.

MY POSTS AND OTHERS WERE DELATED IN THEIR TOPIC - guess why while it is fact 1-619 - all same address and diff ~0,003

Next Cinnin "0%" premine - self moderated thread...Cinni was instamined in cleaver way all blocks 1-600 were mined by one guy with ~600khs
this is about (~4% all supply)(when i posted that fact my thread it was ofcourse deleted as FUD- while it was fact )...3 day instamine

IE - better for us if big holder want to cash out now without major price crash and those guys are making it fair slowly selling of without dump.
Lett them our after some time price will be driven up again.

Hey Blade can You elaborate more on that 600khs premine..I'm curious..

As for the second part I think You're right.
sec i will bring you math Cheesy calculation ^^ give me min
https://litecoin.info/Difficulty
How soon might I expect to generate a block?
time = difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate
Cinni:
time = 15s (block target time) difficulty was ~0,003(allmost highest)

hashrate = (difficulty * 2**32) / time = (0,003* (2^32) ) / 15 = 858 993 hashes per second = 856 khs // not 600khs rather 800 khs diff = solo AMD R9 290

http://cinnichain.info put any block 1- 619 all mined by JaKeKUXxTBh8BTESsH9gtXkBSb5ssEQaoD - mined 663183.731701 CINNI from 15m supply
so this is 660k/15m*100% = 4.4% Solo mine by ONE guy ( looks like SCAM for me)

OFCOURSE all my post were deleted about that. - Do you wonder why ? Cheesy haha

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Where did the coins go then?
Did you check the blockchain to see where they were sent?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6473454
"Please PM Wizfarm in IRC." from Blackcoin thread
MAC WIZARD SERVICE probably owner of this service before accepted BC:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5896510
Now you don't accpet BLACKCOIN lol Ups that information is hidden in blog last page now but BC logo vanished from main site.
http://www.macwizardservice.com/

and now he is hard Cinni support team:
look at post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6650032

"The announcements (name of the PR firm/wallet features) will all be made on the same day."
Let me guess that will be the same PR firm from Miami Cheesy
The name of the Public relations firm is “Max Borges Agency”, based in Miami, Florida. Where wizz lives.
_______
Now guess who dumped BC Cheesy ?? - impossible same time Cinni was pumped for nothing Cheesy...
Some guys moved BTC from BC to Cinni this is so obvious.(And even that who Tongue )
_______

To IE Smiley
I remember when 2weeks ago you wrote me that Gitt wanted copy BC cards Cheesy and in Cinni you see annoucment:
- "CinniCoin Card: Available May 30th"
hahaha just IE how long shipping Usb cards take ?
and now connect that with bc price under down pressure with all good news.

looks similar ?

Becouse fucking Cinny can not copy idea of it could broke their:
"CinniCoin Branding Concept: (to be revealed soon)"
let me guess Cinni is connected with wealth Cheesy ??
That is why BC with Wallstreet event could be bigger and harder to counter?

I am happy with that BC have few big holders less.
It will take time to go on TOP. ^^

Wizz with all respect people cannot have 2 lords you need to chose one and i think you have chosen Cinni.
-cinni wasn't premine but solo mined in 4.1% of all coins were mined by one address at 800khs.

I like facts and IE like you said, some guys from irc just full switched to Cinni.
That wasn't price manipulation just selling off BC on hype - IE.
Probably when Cinni will be pumped they will switch to another coin.To pump it.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Cards look real good and well executed Iconic.  From the looks of it, you're a perfectionist and will not send out a unfinished product that would be a poor reflection of you.  I wish I bought the Limited Edition version, these can be very valuable in time. 

Can't wait to get my card so I can do some awesome photography for the our BC Instagram (@BlackCoinOfficial)
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

I do believe all his actions are for the good of this coin and I think we should all support him

Yes, but there is a very BIG difference betwen "wanting to do something good/having a good intentions" and actualy doing something good.

As far i can say,all of this sh.t started as pure personal conflict between some people,and than growed in potential disaster.

In my country we have saying that "Road to hell is lined with good intentions"

And for the record,i dont take any sides here,because,frankly,i dont care who' right,but that kind of sh.t wars should never hapend,because that hurts all sides involved,plus the third "i dont want to be part of this sh.t" side.
Pages:
Jump to: