Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 45. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ridiculous drivel
you don't even realize when you contradict yourself dozens of times, that's really funny.
One example: You claim that this ominous "Black Hand" that your sick mind made up controls ALL THE COINS IMAGINEABLE, a few lines later you claim that THE BIG MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN.
Now when "they" cannot/do not buy back with the pool (as you admitted earlier), how can "they" control all coins and at the same time sell all coins for immense profit?
Go and see a doctor, you muppet.

They DO buy, stool. Before the pool does. So the "admission" is only in your sicko mind.

And yes, they control ALL THE COINS IMAGINABLE because there are still many million to be dumped, although the big money was already made with the millions already dumped from 94 to 22. Get it now sicko boy? Still plenty of millions left that need to be dumped. And dumped they will. And dumping they are. Specifics won't do for sickos like you -or those blinded by greed, like most others- but it'll sink in eventually. Not that it will matter either -until this thing becomes a pathetic sideshow trading for a few hundred satoshis, that is-, so keep on keeping on.

The specifics? after Maarten has given us his wild guess....
meh. i think i will just return to ignoring you, it's actually no longer important to reply to your posts since the level of FUD and insanity has become that obvious that no one can accidentally take you for a legit poster anymore.
have fun, and don't forget to keep counting the tic tic tic - that's the time you've got until the asylum keepers come with the next suppository.

If you are not insane (i still think that the SpainCoin desaster had a severe impact, you lost all your money and your brain went tilt) and a paid troll: if you decide to quit one day, please let us know why you put that much effort in this - paid by big BTC or LTC holders or mining supply companies that fear that PoS can take over one day and destroy their energy wasting business?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
can somebody tell what's going on with the wallstreet event?
IE said he would tell us more yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
ridiculous drivel
you don't even realize when you contradict yourself dozens of times, that's really funny.
One example: You claim that this ominous "Black Hand" that your sick mind made up controls ALL THE COINS IMAGINEABLE, a few lines later you claim that THE BIG MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN.
Now when "they" cannot/do not buy back with the pool (as you admitted earlier), how can "they" control all coins and at the same time sell all coins for immense profit?

They DO buy, stool. Before the pool does. So the "admission" is only in your sicko mind.

And yes, they control ALL THE COINS IMAGINABLE because there are still many million to be dumped, although the big money was already made with the millions already dumped from 94 to 22. Get it now sicko boy? Still plenty of millions left that need to be dumped. And dumped they will. And dumping they are. Specifics won't do for sickos like you -or those blinded by greed, like most others- but it'll sink in eventually. Not that it will matter either -until this thing becomes a pathetic sideshow trading for a few hundred satoshis, that is-, so keep on keeping on.

The specifics? after Maarten has given us his wild guess....
ridiculous drivel
legendary
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Brabbas is a crazy conspiracy theorist taking what IE said to a whole new level of crazy. All of BC's major gains have come from very very public information. Just ignore the fud.
He's going full Fyrstykken. You never go full Fyrstykken
Forrykt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvt3IeMdrM8

Wasn't familiar with them... now I have something new to listen to which I might not ever have found otherwise.  So when BC goes 'tic..tic..tic.. boom?'  Roll Eyes at least I'll have that. LOL!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

LMAO Wink
Activity: 40
Brabbas is a crazy conspiracy theorist taking what IE said to a whole new level of crazy. All of BC's major gains have come from very very public information. Just ignore the fud.
I am to take that IE is crazy too? or Brabbas has taken the thoughts or implications of IE and made them crazy?
Not trolling but not sure what was meant here.
As for Brabbas , I don't know why he would be here now.
Like I stated before ,If I sell my blackcoin and move on I would not be here trying to get others to do so.
He should move on to other threads on coins he wants to see move up.

I dont consider IE crazy. Some of his actions a few days ago were a little bit odd, and I mean before the thing that made him mad. But this Brabbas is definitely a loon
Activity: 112
Forrykt?
Thank you for that bio break time video.
I have re-leaved my self and am ready to read more useless posts.
I am looking forward to some sponge bob soon.
Forrykt?
I am to take that IE is crazy too? or Brabbas has taken the thoughts or implications of IE and made them crazy?
Not trolling but not sure what was meant here.
As for Brabbas , I don't know why he would be here now.
Like I stated before ,If I sell my blackcoin and move on I would not be here trying to get others to do so.
He should move on to other threads on coins he wants to see move up.
Activity: 40
I have seen a lot of coins come and go and believe it or not.
They can come and go fast. I hope you do keep a few coins for your self. I am not blind at all. Most of the coins that are created are for scams and major dumps.
We have seen major jumps all ready in Black coin but nothing compared to the deaths of the shit coins. Black coin has actually stood up to a lot.
Is there people trying to capitalize on BC. Yes
Should we all get out? that is up to each individual.
I'm not out. not because I believe in the foundation or the pool. I don't.
To be honest I think the coin would be worth much more if things where handled better bye the camp that everyone seems to follow.
I see no transparency. I think there well could be foul play.
But yes I do think with all that is wrong Black coin still stands a good chance of increasing a lot.
Holy crap has there been some greedy hands in the cocky jar.
But call me silly there is still something about the coin it self.
I will be honest and be straight up if I sell my coins I wont come back here and ask others to do the same.
I just wont be here.

Hi, what would you suggest for transparency? How would the camp be able to better handle BlackCoin?

I don't think BlackCoin is controllable by anyone. I mean some of us have a good shot at representing BlackCoin because we know a lot of things that are going on in the community, but in no way can we control the coin.

This is the community's game. Not Soepkip's, nor IconicExperts'. They are just as much part of the community as you and I.
Too be honest and I don't like to get people upset. this is just the facts from what I have seen from day one when the multipool was beta and now is not... right?
I love Blades pool check it out he tries very hard to give us up to date real time stats. he has had little time and done great things.
In all honesty and not to hurt you but maybe help.
I was a miner from day one at your pool and left because there was zero transparency and every time people inquired and wanted to know (things as cryptoalts does already and has added more)  it was called FUD. not cool you have lost a large amount of trust because of this.
You see your numbers dwindle but yet you blame those who ask real questions.

I wish your pool the best and personally I have always liked you but the multipool has become a stain on black coin.
It is up to you and the others involved to remove it now. good luck.

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I have seen a lot of coins come and go and believe it or not.
They can come and go fast. I hope you do keep a few coins for your self. I am not blind at all. Most of the coins that are created are for scams and major dumps.
We have seen major jumps all ready in Black coin but nothing compared to the deaths of the shit coins. Black coin has actually stood up to a lot.
Is there people trying to capitalize on BC. Yes
Should we all get out? that is up to each individual.
I'm not out. not because I believe in the foundation or the pool. I don't.
To be honest I think the coin would be worth much more if things where handled better bye the camp that everyone seems to follow.
I see no transparency. I think there well could be foul play.
But yes I do think with all that is wrong Black coin still stands a good chance of increasing a lot.
Holy crap has there been some greedy hands in the cocky jar.
But call me silly there is still something about the coin it self.
I will be honest and be straight up if I sell my coins I wont come back here and ask others to do the same.
I just wont be here.

Hi, what would you suggest for transparency? How would the camp be able to better handle BlackCoin?

I don't think BlackCoin is controllable by anyone. I mean some of us have a good shot at representing BlackCoin because we know a lot of things that are going on in the community, but in no way can we control the coin.

This is the community's game. Not Soepkip's, nor IconicExperts'. They are just as much part of the community as you and I.
cloverdex.io
legendary

These guys you talk about have built their positions way earlier and have since worked on BlackCoin. Is that not an option?

Do you think IE is accumulating or collecting more BC?

I don't think he is, if he has 2M coins.

---

Anyhows we're going to be at Bitcoin 2014 Amsterdam promoting BlackCoin.

Maarten, of course it is NOT an option. You do understand that in the real world that means jail? Do you understand that it is playing poker with a marked deck? Do you understand they are fleecing the community and the investors/traders? I know you do. The law is oblivious for now, but it is not going to always be like that and the time of reckoning will indeed arrive.

IE, on the other hand, and any other investor or group of investors have every right to invest in this coin as much or as little as they want... as long as they do just like everyone else: Without insider information or any other way of favoritism. Without marked cards. And of course he or they can accumulate as much as they choose or dump whenever they choose. BUT NOT THIS MAFIA, get it? Because they have information (and decision) that others, big or small, don't have. Because they can and DO time the purchases of the MultiPool to take advantage of it and dump against it. Because, once again: They are stealing from the rest of investors/traders. More clearly: From outside, you can do whatever you want; from inside, you simply can't: It's stealing. Clear enough Maarten?

There are other conflicts, of course, Eugene's business is the Multipool, he owns it with St.GNU. They only own it 50/50. Why do they have the business of BC at 2%? Why are they better than the rest that could surely vie for that position of exclusivity, guaranteeing 99% up time too, and more than probably for less than 2%? Why? Why La Mano Nera pays for the Titan (if it ever happens)? You sure see the conflicting interests there, don't you?

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

Everyone has already a very clear picture of who is who and what is what. No matter. As long as the price stays over 20, ra-ra. Will it? They are going to have to slow down the dumping big time if they want to artificially keep it above that. The volume? Gone. The market cap? thinning.  Go to Amsterdam and say hi to Brock Pierce -you guys are buying his Titan after all-. Remind him that he may have some pending court cases in the US, on account of charges of pedophilia and male rape...

Meanwhile, remember: Tic... tic... tic...
cloverdex.io
Anw soon enough we will find out if that was them or not....

1-If they sold all of their coins....they have no more to dump....and probably stop promoting/putting energy in the coin.
This way we will get rid of them....and as Iconic proved it before, we can do without them...

2-If they bought them back...they will have to pump it somehow to gain some profit as the price is ranging for days now...
That will put the price high and establish a new floor...because it will attract more investors, therefore less coins for them at higher price if they want to restart they buying......and finally they will have to pump it again later to still keeping do some profits....then we will be back at point 1 or 2 again..

3-if 2 goes on and on..eventually 2 things will happened....
3a-they will loose the control of the coin as it will change hands and the coin will remain at high levels
3b-they will kill the coin as the dump scheme will eventually kill-it

I guess we are aiming for 3a.....and if we continue to promote the coin and getting more and more adoption....it's what will happen..

this also makes some light on what Iconic was telling as if the value of the coin rise to fast and people buy faster that they can re-buy, they will be left behind....

Yes the eternal dumping that one person is orchestrating must stop. I know that when DogeCoin is mined, BlackCoins magically appear in the BlackCoinPool's wallet and therefore when they sell the Doge, they can pump and dump BlackCoin at the same time. I know this for a fact because I have read the DogeCoin source. Unless DogeCoin changes source, the eternal pump and dumping can not stop.

Seriously.

Ever think of the following?

Prices are being held to 30k by:
Any new investor trying to build a position.. Any trader that understands that Blackcoin will take time to breakout..
.. and that are probably a lot of people, all- together, understanding the same thing: buy at 30k, sell at 33-38k, repeat.

Everybody is accumulating the damn thing before the next breakout. This is what BlackCoin does.

I see normal market behaviour.

---

These guys you talk about have built their positions way earlier and have since worked on BlackCoin. Is that not an option?

Do you think IE is accumulating or collecting more BC?

I don't think he is, if he has 2M coins.

---

Anyhows we're going to be at Bitcoin 2014 Amsterdam promoting BlackCoin.
Activity: 644
Tic... tic... tic... boom?

I get it now. Barbass is counting down a rocket ship launch! Grin

And I just wanted to say that looks good IE. Though we have our difference from the past thread, I will at least acknowledge something good when I see it.
Pages:
Jump to: