Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 48. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LA MANO NERA (THE BLACK HAND) AT WORK:

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

Te saluto don Corleone...

Aren't you forgetting something?
The conspiracy theory said that they are buying that back with the multipool.
1. The pool doesn't have nowhere near that volume, even if you, as always, ignore the fact that they PAY OUT most of what the pool buys.
2. where do they put what thy buy back? every purchase in a different wallet/address?

It might sound strange, but did you ever have the idea that actually someone is selling/dumping to make an exit and move on to the next coin? Selling w/o damaging the price too much can't be done faster.

Ok..lets pretend I was wrong, lied, or just crazy.

BC had some great news this week and every time it is about to move upwards it is immediately pushed back down. So lets assume it is nothing nefarious and it is just normal exiting. BC is in trouble either way. DarkCoin is about to surpass BC in market cap and new shinny coins are looking more promising. Why should someone buy in at 13 cents a coin when they can invest in another POS for much cheaper and wait until it is pumped? If BC is still trading around 29,000 next week this time then people are going to start look for new places to invest. ( Short attention span syndrome)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
In clear, irrefutable clack and white, everything is there. MUCH more specifics can be collected if the examination goes, for instance, to the top 50 -or even 100- wallets, instead of just the top 20, but I don't want to waste my time with the "small" details.

It will be even much more clear if someone bothers to follow the trail from the days of the big pump and, when the coin reached 90k sat, the trail of the dumps. It will be even more blatant and, of course, the figures, more staggering. Homework for those interested.

Anyone that is not 100% imbecile, will see it for what it obviously is. For the rest, I would refer you to Einsteins word's about infinity.
Activity: 182

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

Well thumbs up for your dedication to checking the numbers !!
However, Subtuppel has kind of answered the point already.

Question though - have they been dumped to an exchange (then split up) or just another single wallet ?

And amazing that BC has been resistant to that amount of coins dumped anyway.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

Aren't you forgetting something?
The conspiracy theory said that they are buying that back with the multipool.
1. The pool doesn't have nowhere near that volume, even if you, as always, ignore the fact that they PAY OUT most of what the pool buys.
2. where do they put what thy buy back? every purchase in a different wallet/address?
3. Do you know who owned this wallets?

Everyone can sell their coins whenever they want, and what you can sell for 900 BTC now did cost like 15 BTC in February, where you could buy 1 Million BC for 5 BTC. I wish i had done that Wink
It might sound strange, but did you ever have the idea that actually someone is selling/dumping to make an exit and move on to the next coin? Selling w/o damaging the price too much can't be done faster.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
At least now black coins are more evenly distributed amongst a big group of people. There is now less opportunity for big whales to influence the price. They might bitterly regret dumping in a years time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Is the Wall st. project still happening?

Saw this image on reddit today, and I really think IE is on to something with his BlackCoin girls idea....

I don't think IE will even talk about the Wall Street event anymore.

And ironically, the 'offical foundation' seem to be making more & more comments on it - interesting.

Come on I.E its Friday , all is good lets hear what is happening man, community wants  you to do it, people that donated want you to do it -  I reckon God himself does or he would not have got you this far Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Saw this image on reddit today, and I really think IE is on to something with his BlackCoin girls idea....

Boing!!
And on a side not if camel toe Coin comes out I'm in!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

I don't think IE will even talk about the Wall Street event anymore.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BOING!!!
Amazing how a photo can quell a thousand IE.
man wish you had done that as soon as you started this thread, would have kept a lot of people quiet and thread empty of FUD.

Good job, the attention to detail speaks volumes  Kiss
Activity: 41
Merit: 2

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Those cards look amazing! Are you packaging and shipping the "Limited Editions" or are those the regular ones that were being sold?

If you need any help you can always send them to me, I live down the street from USPS, FEDEX, AND UPS sorting facilities.
Activity: 183
These are photos of the packaging and shipping process. As you can see there is a lot of work involved before shipping, and no one goes through this much trouble with no intention of shipping. Also understand that the data needs to be transferred for each card before packaging, and each data transfer takes about 30-40 seconds per card.

I am really jazzed about this. I am kinda glad that we have two different threads right now, it makes it so everyone can work towards the goals that they want
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have respect for you IE, after all the critism you have got still putting energy in this coin. Great work!
Activity: 56
I have been following a new coin since a moment Sharecoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsharesharecoin-pure-pos-the-only-coin-backed-up-by-a-real-bussiness-587051

they are pure Pos, they distributed the coin for free to members of Btctalk

what amazes me is that they made their own exchange for their own coin so that you can buy Feeshares.

Feeshares are like buying shares of the exchange that will bring you dividend from the exchange, and they will also build a gaming

site where you also get dividends from.

Why does Blackcoin not have something like this yet?

we all complain that we want pairs etc... why did we not build our own exchange yet?

We could have a shares system as well
I would be worried about insolvency;if funds are not properly managed, they could dry up and the exchange dies. Bitcoin has a few of these exchanges, and from what i know all but one have dried up and disappeared.
Activity: 56
Thanks IE...looking forward to receive it.

Keep up the good work!!!!
Nice work Iconic, keep it up man!
Activity: 210
Activity: 192
God damn, that's some sick work IE.

I do that type of stuff on the regular for my own products, so I know how time consuming it can be, especially in volumes reaching the hundreds/thousands.

I'm glad I bought mine when BC was at 9k, the increase in price is considered a tip at this point.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
feeling a tad bit sad I didn't order one of these.  Roll Eyes great work!!

gonna have any extra of those heat transfer stickers Wink haha
Pages:
Jump to: