Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 49. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Those cards are looking sweet. Keep it up
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice shoe's ! Prada?  Grin

LOL...don't know...they are my daughter's. My feet are not that small...
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Nice shoe's ! Prada?  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thanks IE...looking forward to receive it.

Keep up the good work!!!!
These are photos of the packaging and shipping process. As you can see there is a lot of work involved before shipping, and no one goes through this much trouble with no intention of shipping. Also understand that the data needs to be transferred for each card before packaging, and each data transfer takes about 30-40 seconds per card.

Activity: 159
When I am done eating lunch I am uploading pics of the shipping processing and what were have been up to. People will understand why it is not as simple as just shipping cards.

Yeah shipping these orders will probably take a while, people are just really impatient.  I'm excited for mine!
When I am done eating lunch I am uploading pics of the shipping processing and what were have been up to. People will understand why it is not as simple as just shipping cards.
IE
please return my donation of 0.1 BTC for the wallstreet project. I told you several times, pmed you and also send a small transaction to prove its me....
get moving.
thx

1. Do not be rude...the get moving comment wasn't necessary.
2. I am focusing on filling orders for the BlackCoin cards. When I am done with that I will focus on donations. Let me make it clear I am not running off with $44.00.

Apparently the only way to get a at least an answer from you is to make you angry and so far I did not get rude. But
I will adapt accordingly. If 44 bucks is so ridiculous you wouldnt make this administrative fuss - please include a gantt chart and milstones - but simply send it.

In the previous thread I am sure you read every two nights the donations were/are converted to dollars. It is not as simple as "sending it". Also, I am not angry and you were rude. Get moving = rude.

I feel this way:

3 days no response = rude
get moving = call for action
again no concrete response = outrageous

The first PM from you was May 8th which was yesterday.

Lying = outrageous

Thank you for accusing me of lying.

Here is the message I send 3 days before:

Here is the next one I send as a reminder

Please note how polite they were. You have shown again what kind of person you are.

I did not see the first PM, and I apologize for accusing you of lying. I get 30+ PMs a day and sometimes I do miss a few, and that was my mistake. Yesterday I wasn't answering most of my PMs because of focusing on the cards which I stated publicly.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
IE
please return my donation of 0.1 BTC for the wallstreet project. I told you several times, pmed you and also send a small transaction to prove its me....
get moving.
thx

2. I am focusing on filling orders for the BlackCoin cards. When I am done with that I will focus on donations. Let me make it clear I am not running off with $44.00.

Apparently the only way to get a at least an answer from you is to make you angry and so far I did not get rude. But
I will adapt accordingly. If 44 bucks is so ridiculous you wouldnt make this administrative fuss - please include a gantt chart and milstones - but simply send it.

In the previous thread I am sure you read every two nights the donations were/are converted to dollars. It is not as simple as "sending it". Also, I am not angry and you were rude. Get moving = rude.

I feel this way:

Lying = outrageous

Thank you for accusing me of lying.

Here is the message I send 3 days before:

Here is the next one I send as a reminder

Please note how polite they were. You have shown again what kind of person you are.

Activity: 70

0:31 - I am busy reading cambogian newspaper. Shocked Shocked Shocked

0:56 - Are you guys fuking Idiots or what? Grin

And finaly :

1:13 - My fuhrer, maybe he is working on a new article in the page 20 of a new cambogian newspaper, that nobody ever had about.

ROFL
Activity: 182
bunch of crybabies here…are you that scared to lose a couple of bucks…¿

Nope, they seem to have decided their allegiance and are just trying to run IE down (and out of BC).

Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
bunch of crybabies here…are you that scared to lose a couple of bucks…¿
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
IE
get moving.
thx

I feel this way:

Lying = outrageous
IE
get moving.
thx

I feel this way:

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have been following a new coin since a moment Sharecoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsharesharecoin-pure-pos-the-only-coin-backed-up-by-a-real-bussiness-587051

they are pure Pos, they distributed the coin for free to members of Btctalk

what amazes me is that they made their own exchange for their own coin so that you can buy Feeshares.

Feeshares are like buying shares of the exchange that will bring you dividend from the exchange, and they will also build a gaming

site where you also get dividends from.

Why does Blackcoin not have something like this yet?

we all complain that we want pairs etc... why did we not build our own exchange yet?

We could have a shares system as well
Activity: 140
donot miss the coin..good one.
IE
get moving.
thx

IE
get moving.
thx

IE
get moving.
thx

Pages:
Jump to: