Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1019. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
not going to quote it, but if you see a coin worth 10mil-1 bil + with a few thousand in volume its a massive scam. Volume supports legitimate coins, no volume is the biggest red flag.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
If we could just get past this 10k blockage.
some days ago, someone had the idea, that the multipools should destroy this wall. Maybe they should coordinate one massive buy and should take the shares from more than 1 day.....

Nah, it's fine as it is.  The method you're suggesting would just allow traders to buy in advance and then dump on the buy day, as well as giving miners a worse price on their coins.

We'll break through in time.  As another poster mentioned earlier (can't remember who), the price staying at this level for a while allows us to get rid of the coin dumpers and get it into the hands of the coin holders, making future progress easier.  The market will sort itself out.

The main thing to speed up the coin's progress is working on projects for the coin and keep spreading the word so others will be aware of blackcoin.

someone please make some Blackcoin gambling sites

thanks

Blackcoin was added to this site a couple of days ago:

bc.xtremedice.com

It's a new site, but it has a very smooth interface and seems pretty well designed.  Even got a built-in auto-roller option.  Might be worth a try if you're looking to gamble.

I think for poker you're best off sticking with bitcoin for now though.  Unless you want to play really small stakes, I don't think any of the other coins have sites with a decent player pool.  (Maybe things will be different in 6 months though.)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
check out all this talk.  coin #2 on coinmarketcap

http://www.marinecoin.org/

lol
lol looks like a scam coin, "made of such stuff as dreams are made on" yeah nice website lol.
Activity: 67
Yes, but its increasingly cheaper to buy in with fiat now.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Interesting day.

When prices reach the bottom of the valley
I started buying large amounts of
But who knows what it is

You are a follower
You are an investor or good luck
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Lots of momemtum... all looking good.

The 10K wall is not a problem and, if anything, proves that the coin is resisitant to P&D and can maintain a stable price range for a decent time period.

If the intention of the wall players is to screw BLK, then the inverse has occured and I'd actually like to thank them for their support.

Theres always an upside to what may appear to be a detriment.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey.
Activity: 150
Every time I see the Blackcoin logo I imagine myself in a nice suit in a very nice upscale restaurant taking a card out of my pocket with the Blackcoin logo on it to pay for dinner. I really like how the design has an elegant look to it. This is also reinforced by the simple yet clean look of the website. To me it’s a job well done creating a very professional image to the public backed up by the outstanding team and community involved.

This is what is important when anyone takes a look at it for the first time. The design should instantly convey a sense of professionalism from the start (And it certainly does!!!). If it seems like a joke with a funny or off humor logo some probably won’t even bother to see what it’s about.

My hats off to all those involved with creating a very professional image of the coin…
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
some days ago, someone had the idea, that the multipools should destroy this wall. Maybe they should coordinate one massive buy and should take the shares from more than 1 day.....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
check out all this talk.  coin #2 on coinmarketcap

http://www.marinecoin.org/

lol
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
I've see this nice article :-)
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11739313.htm

good coin ! bought some

"BlackCoin's value may grow to $40 per coin by the end of 2014."

Lets hope it will be like they say Smiley

one decent pump with natural growth that is probably possible more earlier.

I'll be happy with $10....  Wink
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

good coin ! bought some

one decent pump with natural growth that is probably possible more earlier.
Activity: 210

good coin ! bought some

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

good coin ! bought some
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
i bought at 1500 , sold some at 9000 , and i am still hodling.
Activity: 67
Yes, but its increasingly cheaper to buy in with fiat now.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Interesting day.

When prices reach the bottom of the valley
I started buying large amounts of
But who knows what it is
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Hello Everybody,

I am www.wowdoge.org WowDoge LightWeight Wallet Developer.

I wanted to ask, whether you would be interested in Blackcoin Lightweight Wallet?

I'm currently working on BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet.

The Project will be open sourced and available on GitHub (links below). I'll try to do daily updates here on this thread to keep everyone posted on the progress. The official start date of dev is TODAY. Looking to have the wallet ready by next weekend.

List of possible features.
  • Lightweight wallet is wallet which does not need to download huge amount of data to be able to be used, so quick synchronization. So lightweight wallet would end the frustrating waiting time downloading gigabytes of block chain!
  • Has an extremely smooth interface. It is created with the intent and success of being exceedingly end-user friendly.
    Utilizes an interface that is uncomplicated and easy to navigate. This could help especially to new people interested in crypto currency.
  • Support of paper wallets.
  • Create paper backups of private keys.
  • Withdraw/import paper wallet/private key into wallet so you can spend it easily.
  • Scan and withdraw private key from paper wallet via webcam, QR code private key scan functionality.
  • Scan addresses from QR codes via webcam.
  • See exchange rate of BC/BTC, BC/USD, BC/EUR, BC/CAD, BC/CHF, BC/AUD, BC/CNY, BC/RUB, BC/JPY, etc.
  • See balance and transaction values in the national currency.
  • Store wallet files in user defined locations.
  • Label addresses.
  • See balance for each address.
  • Export/Import private keys in all known formats.
  • Watch only address support.
  • New features implemented upon request!
  • Open source, sources on Github.
  • MIT open source license.

Here is first screenshot:

I would like to make sure that here is interest to do such project. In other words, if you wish to have this project finished, show your interest by donating BC. I need at least 1 BTC value in BlackCoins to pay at least partly my development time, effort and server costs.

Please feel free to donate to the development of this app.

Donations:: BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6

BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet Github
Sources will be uploaded there. For first working version.
https://github.com/pavel4n/Blacklite

BlackCoinJ Github
With Android Wallet developer we will be cooperating on BlackCoinJ library.
https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoinj-new

More info BlackCoin Forum here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=1268.msg1661#msg1661

sweet !
Activity: 14
Faircoin fans can't do anything but copying Blackcoin stuff Cheesy

Reported

Faircoin is 100% premined!

It should be called unfair coin!

The developer decided who gets what coins. Let's compare how the coins were distributed for Blackcoin and Faircoin:

1. Blackcoin - coins distributred by the celebrated process of "proof of work" mining. Cannot be cheated, gamed or manipulated. It's pure maths. No central authority handing out the coins to people.

2. Faircoin - coins are premined by the developer (all of them!). They are then given out by the developer to whoever wants them. This can be cheated, gamed and manipulated since it's all done by a central authority (the dev) who has to be trusted. Nothing can be verified. Hell, in this process there is nothing to stop the developer giving himself half the coins!

Faircoin is one of the biggest scams under the sun and ironically is using the name "fair" LOL.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
So I'm confused, on the blackcoin website it says 'Blackcoin regularly has a first confirmation in ten seconds flat.' on this thread it says 1minute blocktime, 10 confirmations which means a 10minute transaction time? where does 10seconds come in.

1 minute was POW phase (first 10k blocks), 10 seconds for POS (all blocks after 10k).
this ^ and notice to dev - we should make it clear in first post and there http://www.blackcoin.co/faq/ (btw, why it says 520 confirmations for mining PoS blocks - it's 510 actually)
Activity: 210
So I'm confused, on the blackcoin website it says 'Blackcoin regularly has a first confirmation in ten seconds flat.' on this thread it says 1minute blocktime, 10 confirmations which means a 10minute transaction time? where does 10seconds come in.

1 minute was POW phase (first 10k blocks), 10 seconds for POS (all blocks after 10k).
Activity: 39
Jump to: