Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1022. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Man! We need to take that mofo with his 46BTC wall down....it would be the last time that he touched BC!

That wall does look mighty huge right now. 80+ BTC needed to go close to 10k sat.  Angry

BTC price $500, BC should be over 10k
 Grin Grin

We don't know if that 46 BTC Wall is real  or will be removed yet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Man! We need to take that mofo with his 46BTC wall down....it would be the last time that he touched BC!

That wall does look mighty huge right now. 80+ BTC needed to go close to 10k sat.  Angry

BTC price $500, BC should be over 10k
 Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bonus Payouts 04/10

http://pastebin.com/E4Lj7kyY

04/08 and 04/09 are still coming,
Been a busy few days, we didn't forget Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

That wall does look mighty huge right now. 80+ BTC needed to go close to 10k sat.  Angry

He will take it down when he gathered enough cheap coins or if we scare him to buy his wall.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread . They pointed me here from reddit,nice to meet you!

I'm working behind http://woodwallets.io , where we engrave your private and public keys on beautiful wooden cards.

Thanks to the community we managed to support bitcoin,litecoin,peercoin,nxt and doge.  

I'm looking forward to expand to a new significant currency and I'm learning about black these days. Wink  
I thought that I could ask for feedback here.  

If there is enough interest ( say, 10 people willing to buy ) I can work on adding Blackcoin, making a custom design and with your help accepting payments also! That will also help your community grow by finding new people ( 10k unique visitor last month ) .

That will require me some work so I will make it happen only if I see real interest! Please drop me a line here or directly at [email protected] manifesting your interest Wink

cheers

great, BC to da moon!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, I'm new to this thread . They pointed me here from reddit,nice to meet you!

I'm working behind http://woodwallets.io , where we engrave your private and public keys on beautiful wooden cards.

Thanks to the community we managed to support bitcoin,litecoin,peercoin,nxt and doge.  

I'm looking forward to expand to a new significant currency and I'm learning about black these days. Wink  

If there is enough interest ( say, 10 people willing to buy ) I can work on adding Blackcoin, making a custom design and with your help accepting payments also! That will also help your community grow by finding new people ( 10k unique visitor last month ) .

That will require me some work so I will make it happen only if I see real interest! Please drop me a line here or directly at [email protected] manifesting your interest Wink

cheers

Looks great, but how am i sure you don't copy the private key?
Activity: 476

cheers

Oh wauw, they look really cool! Not something i would get myself but thanks for considering BlackCoin Smiley
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab

cheers

Sign me up for one

Maybe the blackcoin version could be stained black with light coloured inscription?
Activity: 267
Woodwallets.io

cheers

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

It would be the last time anybody would put a wall on bc!
We should make a statement and burn this fu**er down:)

LETS CATCH THAT fckn FISH!

It would be the last time anybody would put a wall on bc!
We should make a statement and burn this fu**er down:)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Didn't know we were on a China exchange... BTC-CC (China)

https://www.btc-cc.com/index.php?action=currency&coin=bcbtc

https://www.btc-cc.com

Happy luck and good fortune coin. Make prosper man and strong sexual function.

Cheesy This is hilarious... and perfect.
Activity: 61
BTC is going back up  Grin Does this mean BC will break 10k soon?  Tongue

Activity: 64
guess i was lucky buying 10 silver eagles today with BTC($409)

Of course.
Now is a good time to buy it.
Its price is so bottom, it sold when it come back up, can make large profits!
 Smiley Smiley
shitcoins dropping like flies, Blackcoin stays same price. Come on people, when will you learn?!

Yes,
The price of Blackcoin has been very stable, no matter how strong market impact!
It is a very worthwhile investment!
 Smiley Smiley

It's the only reason I haven't cashed out already. The price of bitcoin has gone down since I started investing in BC almost a month ago but since I am fully invested in BC my net worth in cryptos has gone up.

BC at least $1. Smiley Smiley

I would love to see that but I heard the same talk with Quark and then Maxcoin. Even still, BC seems to be quite a different bird altogether. The reason I'm all-in with this coin is the slow steady increase as opposed to the streaking to the top with a crash that follows.

In front of the BC collapse. So the coin lived. This is the so-called put to death and then live
 Cool Cool Cool Cool
BC price should be at 0.00012 btc, at least

Yes it should be much higher allready but some dumb f**k is holding bc down..
When he stops this shit it will be rocket up.. regardles what happens with btc.. we are independet!!!

Yeah its hard to comprehend why someone with 40btc of BC, would not just let it pop up to 15-100,000 satoshis so they can be rich.  Instead they prefer to play...

regardess 40btc isn't that much, and they will regret selling it in the middle of the night when a bigger fish shows up and eats the walls.

Im not even close with investment, would like to be but its not optional:)
But i hope that fucker gets burned by pool or some investor that buys him up and makes him very poor man:)
Activity: 434
shitcoins dropping like flies, Blackcoin stays same price. Come on people, when will you learn?!

Yes,
The price of Blackcoin has been very stable, no matter how strong market impact!
It is a very worthwhile investment!
 Smiley Smiley

It's the only reason I haven't cashed out already. The price of bitcoin has gone down since I started investing in BC almost a month ago but since I am fully invested in BC my net worth in cryptos has gone up.

BC at least $1. Smiley Smiley

I would love to see that but I heard the same talk with Quark and then Maxcoin. Even still, BC seems to be quite a different bird altogether. The reason I'm all-in with this coin is the slow steady increase as opposed to the streaking to the top with a crash that follows.
Despite this crazy BTC crunch,  by having shifted most everything I have (not much) into BC I also continued to gain.
NICE,good idea, me too
Jump to: