Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1023. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
BC price should be at 0.00012 btc, at least

Yes it should be much higher allready but some dumb f**k is holding bc down..
When he stops this shit it will be rocket up.. regardles what happens with btc.. we are independet!!!

Yeah its hard to comprehend why someone with 40btc of BC, would not just let it pop up to 15-100,000 satoshis so they can be rich.  Instead they prefer to play...

regardess 40btc isn't that much, and they will regret selling it in the middle of the night when a bigger fish shows up and eats the walls.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Despite this crazy BTC crunch,  by having shifted most everything I have (not much) into BC I also continued to gain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yes it should be much higher allready but some dumb f**k is holding bc down..
When he stops this shit it will be rocket up.. regardles what happens with btc.. we are independet!!!
Activity: 70
shitcoins dropping like flies, Blackcoin stays same price. Come on people, when will you learn?!

Yes,
The price of Blackcoin has been very stable, no matter how strong market impact!
It is a very worthwhile investment!
 Smiley Smiley

It's the only reason I haven't cashed out already. The price of bitcoin has gone down since I started investing in BC almost a month ago but since I am fully invested in BC my net worth in cryptos has gone up.

BC at least $1. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
shitcoins dropping like flies, Blackcoin stays same price. Come on people, when will you learn?!

Yes,
The price of Blackcoin has been very stable, no matter how strong market impact!
 Smiley Smiley

It's the only reason I haven't cashed out already. The price of bitcoin has gone down since I started investing in BC almost a month ago but since I am fully invested in BC my net worth in cryptos has gone up.
Activity: 476
Didn't know we were on a China exchange... BTC-CC (China)

https://www.btc-cc.com/index.php?action=currency&coin=bcbtc

https://www.btc-cc.com

Yes, and on BTER aswell Smiley Been on those for a while now Smiley
Activity: 245
Hi,

I wrote a little step-by-step guide yesterday that is aimed at people new to Blackcoin. It will also hopefully serve as a way to answer some basic questions that people may have regarding using the various functions of the BC wallet as well as explaining how to Stake whilst still keeping the wallet encrypted. It isn't meant to be an in-depth look at Blackcoin, (I will leave that to people better than I) as I wanted to have something that people who are new to all things crypto would be able to comprehend easily, and hopefully answer some questions regarding sending, receiving, backing up, Staking and encrypting.

I have also added some useful links at the bottom of the article that may help any new potential investors become involved more. (Buying BC, Forums plus other links etc)

Let me know what you think, and if you think that there is something glaringly obvious that I may have missed, please let me know.

http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Smiley

Looks good mate, however i'd remove the 1st backup technique since it's obsolete. People should be encouraged to use the functions built in the wallet; much easier aswell. However i'd leave the part where you clarify the wallet.dat file in it because it is indeed the most important file in the wallet,
Activity: 64
buy now and thank me later  Cool

Yes,
Now the price is very suitable for buying.
Soon it's price is up!
 Smiley Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064

Exchanges in China ends 14.4.2014.
Probably....  Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Happy luck and good fortune coin. Make prosper man and strong sexual function.
Activity: 195

Yes,
 Smiley Smiley
Where is bitcoin going in the next month (after China April 15th) ?
Anyone ?

Its price will rise in the future!
I wish everyone good luck!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
What caused such a significant 400% rise in the last month?  Amazing job

Economically sound and secure coin with fast transactions, good developers and community, multipool up and running which pays out in blackcoin (increasing demand for the coin), lots of projects underway, lots of new attention being brought to the coin, lots of excitement.

To answer your question before you edited, "will the coin keep increasing 400% in value every month?"

Well, in the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is ever certain.  If anyone could predict the highs and lows without fail, they'd be very wealthy.  So in answer to the question: yes, yes it will.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

We did Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
It is time we all start messaging BTC-E.com to add blackcoin.
But I have no idea how we can make this happen. They have so far not added any other alt for a long while. But Blackcoin is diffrent else you don't get added to coinkite and price is stable and it is going to surpass peercoin.

We MUST make this happen

I dont know if it was folks from here but I did see chatter about blackcoin (briefly as I dont think its technically allowed) in the trollbox on btc-e. Would definitely be great if it happened.
Activity: 308
Hi I just joined the forum and would like to buy 2K BlackCoins for 3.5 cents each. I have that amount  on prelude .io currently BC/USD. I'm just trying to get started and it has been difficult for me to buy BlackCoins and I'm asking you guys to help me!

...won't you find that username annoying when you're not a newbie?

Suspicious name indeed
Activity: 476
Hi I just joined the forum and would like to buy 2K BlackCoins for 3.5 cents each. I have that amount  on prelude .io currently BC/USD. I'm just trying to get started and it has been difficult for me to buy BlackCoins and I'm asking you guys to help me!

...won't you find that username annoying when you're not a newbie?
Jump to: