Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1020. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Faircoin fans can't do anything but copying Blackcoin stuff Cheesy

Reported
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

So we have a constant buying pressure.

Which means Blackcoin acts like a parasite that needs to suck the life of other coins in order to stay alive!

This unfortunately reflects the worst of the human condition!!!

So just like humans are destroying the earth resources and will die when there is no resources left to preserve the human species so will Blackcoin die when there is no profitability on mining other coins because they will eventually die and the more people jump into Blackcoin's multipool and off other coins network the fastest this process will come to a result!!!

So either we have more shit tons of coins released in the following months/years and a market for them to feed Blackcoin or this coin eventually will also logically die!!!

This strategy is not the brightest of them all in the long run!!!

nope.  once we are done with shit coins we can mine LTC   Wink
and once people finally realize that BTC is nothing but old slow heavy version of BLK....  they never go back  Grin
Activity: 266
Don't you love these idiots who damage their own coin by trying to hawk it on another coins's thread? So lame. So gay. An act of desperation lacking any dignity or intelligence.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
What was the profitability of blackcoinpool for yesterday?

http://poolpicker.eu/text is as far as i know now updated automatically after pool payout
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

Which means Blackcoin acts like a parasite that needs to suck the life of other coins in order to stay alive!

So just like humans are destroying the earth resources and will die when there is no resources left to preserve the human species so will Blackcoin die when there is no profitability on mining other coins because they will eventually die and the more people jump into Blackcoin's multipool and off other coins network the fastest this process will come to a result!!!

So either we have more shit tons of coins released in the following months/years and a market for them to feed Blackcoin or this coin eventually will also logically die!!!

I don't really understand why people have no problem with the same thing happening with BTC. Multipools have been doing this for a while and trading for Bitcoin. Yet when it is done for Blackcoin all of a sudden it becomes parasitic.
 Also BTC multipools have no desire to dump ethically, at least BC multipool operators are trying to maintain the integrity of the alts they mine to some degree.
 I think Blackcoin would survive without the pool, but it's a way for people to use their hashes to get a coin that they think is going places. You are focusing on one small part of the whole picture, and I disagree with your assessment.

lol theyve destroyed every coin in crypto with his "human condition" bullshit talk. for all we know he's just pissed hes missing out. remember when every single profitable coin pool would get ddossed until the big hash farm arrived. they took advantage, cut out all the small miners so they get squat now for their hash and electricity. that didnt bother anyone. for that reason i trade only 2 types of coins..

n scrypt and pos. everything else has gone to shit because of these farms crashing coins then cashing out the btc to usd and taking btc price with it..

im with the other guy. i sent that troll some breadcrumbs but i agree.. dont feed the trolls.. let them get in or get out of the way. basically.. the best thing to do ruight now is sell every alt and buy bc.. which is what ive done except for a couple im keeping an eye on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What was the profitability of blackcoinpool for yesterday?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

i was waiting for this type of comment. but hey you cant point the finger because ur also a parasite. everyone in crypto is.. do u mine more than one coin? do u sell one type of coin and buy another with the btc? the multipool does the exact same thing.

u have two choices....

no.. one choice..

get in blackcoin now.

and also.. this is actually the MOST BRILLIANT innovation in all of crypto history. even faircoin is trying to follow, but there can be only one pioneer.

all over crypto is a bunch of failing coins full of monoplizers dumping and crashing the markets.. not one of these coins can thrive because of "the human condition" when a mega farm mines a coin gets 60% of all the coins ever and crashes the market after a pump.

quit moaning and buy blackcoin.. we're already struggling to get some to buy at 9600 satoshi.
aka. dibdab
The amount of trolls yelling for BC dump and crash is actually a good indicator to be used as a buy-signal

Me likes

As i saying! Report those idiots and go on!

+1

And let's put this 'parasitic' thing to bed. It's a false notion, appealing only to someone who can't think, or refuses to think, and wishes to put BC in a bad light. To paraphrase myself from a few days ago:

The Parasite thing is based on a false premise, and a false analogy. Though entertaining, it does not accurately describe the relationship between our multipool and the coins mined. The multipool is a mechanism by which genuine Blackcoin investor-miners acquire the coin they value above other coins. This process naturally influences the market, as it results in increased demand. In principle it is no different in than my selling the 300 Vertcoins I'd mined to raise cash with which to buy Blackcoin, which I did. Am I a Vert-parasite? Of course not. The mining pool simply creates a convenient, continuous, intelligent system for the same fundamental transaction (which I would do anyway) on behalf of a like-minded group.

If you want a better metaphor, maybe consider 'scavenger' rather than parasite, like a catfish or a lobster. We eat up the crap, leaving a cleaner environment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
aka. dibdab

I have been thinking a bit about this too and came to same conclusion as you, but in my opinion it is a good thing. Who says that mining shall always be the same or that someone can guarantee a profit from you lending out your GPU to a coins network?

Most people realise that 99% of the altcoins will die. Blackcoin now has stood up as the one who will kill them. When there is no profitability left in the other altcoins, the effect of the multipool will diminish, but who knows how cryptos will look after 6 mths anyhow? If GPU mining is obsolete by then, but mining on some new hip algo is not, the multipool will adapt to it. Just as the plan is to get new algos supported by version 2.0 of multipool.

For cryptocurrencies to have a chance going into every persons pocket, you know that those sh*tcoins must die. Realistically speaking I dont think there can be more than 2 or 3 real cryptocurrencies in the future, IF crypto will go mainstream.

tldr; blackcoin is speeding up the natural evolution of cryptocurrencies

Activity: 154

I don't really understand why people have no problem with the same thing happening with BTC. Multipools have been doing this for a while and trading for Bitcoin. Yet when it is done for Blackcoin all of a sudden it becomes parasitic.
 Also BTC multipools have no desire to dump ethically, at least BC multipool operators are trying to maintain the integrity of the alts they mine to some degree.
 I think Blackcoin would survive without the pool, but it's a way for people to use their hashes to get a coin that they think is going places. You are focusing on one small part of the whole picture, and I disagree with your assessment.
Activity: 112
Activity: 210

Activity: 196
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Host turned out to be really really bad when it came to helping their customers so we are moving to a much better one. Stay Tuned!
Activity: 154

Once BC is an established coin, we don't need multipools anymore.
Activity: 91

Soepkip I sent you the total 3% from the blackhole so far  Cheesy
(it isnt very much lol)

Kudos man. Could you repost the deposit addresses, you know, toilet #1, #2, #3 etc., and maybe some stats/totals?
Activity: 84
Many have already pointed out that BC value is tied directly to BTC. As BTC goes down, the value of almost all coins go down with it. The next goal for this community should be to push to separate BC from BTC. I do not see why BC value should be directly correlated to BTC. Now I realize BC is young and the market cap is low. But I also witnessed this week the community raising thousands of dollars in mere minutes to get BC added to CoinKite. We can use that same drive and determination to untie BC from BTC. I do not believe in "it can't be done", that attitude is for other alt coins with 8 BTC or less trade volume. At the moment BC has a lot of momentum and we need to capitalize on it before people get "bored" and move on.

Some of you might know of the Valut of Satoshi: https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

We are not listed there, however MINT is?!?! This is unacceptable for many reason and we as a community need to fix this ASAP. The more places BC is traded and accepted the more credible and popular BC become.

Later today at 3PM EST (NYC) I will be posting the link to pre-order the BlackCoin Credit Card Wallet.

they have a public support system. I would prefer to contact them directly but if this is the only way, we could flood their support system with requests to add BLK.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Many have already pointed out that BC value is tied directly to BTC. As BTC goes down, the value of almost all coins go down with it. The next goal for this community should be to push to separate BC from BTC. I do not see why BC value should be directly correlated to BTC. Now I realize BC is young and the market cap is low. But I also witnessed this week the community raising thousands of dollars in mere minutes to get BC added to CoinKite. We can use that same drive and determination to untie BC from BTC. I do not believe in "it can't be done", that attitude is for other alt coins with 8 BTC or less trade volume. At the moment BC has a lot of momentum and we need to capitalize on it before people get "bored" and move on.

Some of you might know of the Valut of Satoshi: https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

We are not listed there, however MINT is?!?! This is unacceptable for many reason and we as a community need to fix this ASAP. The more places BC is traded and accepted the more credible and popular BC become.

Later today at 3PM EST (NYC) I will be posting the link to pre-order the BlackCoin Credit Card Wallet.

That is 8 pm Gmt+0 for the ppl wondering ^^
Jump to: