Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1021. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
someone please make some Blackcoin gambling sites

thanks
Activity: 101
Hi,

I wrote a little step-by-step guide yesterday that is aimed at people new to Blackcoin. It will also hopefully serve as a way to answer some basic questions that people may have regarding using the various functions of the BC wallet as well as explaining how to Stake whilst still keeping the wallet encrypted. It isn't meant to be an in-depth look at Blackcoin, (I will leave that to people better than I) as I wanted to have something that people who are new to all things crypto would be able to comprehend easily, and hopefully answer some questions regarding sending, receiving, backing up, Staking and encrypting.

I have also added some useful links at the bottom of the article that may help any new potential investors become involved more. (Buying BC, Forums plus other links etc)

Let me know what you think, and if you think that there is something glaringly obvious that I may have missed, please let me know.

http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Smiley

+1
Please put a link on 1st page
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Many have already pointed out that BC value is tied directly to BTC. As BTC goes down, the value of almost all coins go down with it. The next goal for this community should be to push to separate BC from BTC. I do not see why BC value should be directly correlated to BTC. Now I realize BC is young and the market cap is low. But I also witnessed this week the community raising thousands of dollars in mere minutes to get BC added to CoinKite. We can use that same drive and determination to untie BC from BTC. I do not believe in "it can't be done", that attitude is for other alt coins with 8 BTC or less trade volume. At the moment BC has a lot of momentum and we need to capitalize on it before people get "bored" and move on.

Some of you might know of the Valut of Satoshi: https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

We are not listed there, however MINT is?!?! This is unacceptable for many reason and we as a community need to fix this ASAP. The more places BC is traded and accepted the more credible and popular BC become.

Later today at 3PM EST (NYC) I will be posting the link to pre-order the BlackCoin Credit Card Wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1274
do anyone know how it is with the multipools? If i'm correct the multipools mining a lot and pump it to blackcoin?

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

So we have a constant buying pressure.
Activity: 126
do anyone know how it is with the multipools? If i'm correct the multipools mining a lot and pump it to blackcoin?
Activity: 112
Soepkip I sent you the total 3% from the blackhole so far  Cheesy
(it isnt very much lol)
legendary
Activity: 1274

Great idea! I am excited to see all the new projects the past few days!

I'm excited to see your new project today!
When will the info come online ?
Activity: 70

Hello Everybody,

I am www.wowdoge.org WowDoge LightWeight Wallet Developer.

I wanted to ask, whether you would be interested in Blackcoin Lightweight Wallet?

I'm currently working on BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet.

The Project will be open sourced and available on GitHub (links below). I'll try to do daily updates here on this thread to keep everyone posted on the progress. The official start date of dev is TODAY. Looking to have the wallet ready by next weekend.

List of possible features.
  • Lightweight wallet is wallet which does not need to download huge amount of data to be able to be used, so quick synchronization. So lightweight wallet would end the frustrating waiting time downloading gigabytes of block chain!
  • Has an extremely smooth interface. It is created with the intent and success of being exceedingly end-user friendly.
    Utilizes an interface that is uncomplicated and easy to navigate. This could help especially to new people interested in crypto currency.
  • Support of paper wallets.
  • Create paper backups of private keys.
  • Withdraw/import paper wallet/private key into wallet so you can spend it easily.
  • Scan and withdraw private key from paper wallet via webcam, QR code private key scan functionality.
  • Scan addresses from QR codes via webcam.
  • See exchange rate of BC/BTC, BC/USD, BC/EUR, BC/CAD, BC/CHF, BC/AUD, BC/CNY, BC/RUB, BC/JPY, etc.
  • See balance and transaction values in the national currency.
  • Store wallet files in user defined locations.
  • Label addresses.
  • See balance for each address.
  • Export/Import private keys in all known formats.
  • Watch only address support.
  • New features implemented upon request!
  • Open source, sources on Github.
  • MIT open source license.

Here is first screenshot:

I would like to make sure that here is interest to do such project. In other words, if you wish to have this project finished, show your interest by donating BC. I need at least 1 BTC value in BlackCoins to pay at least partly my development time, effort and server costs.

Please feel free to donate to the development of this app.

Donations:: BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6

BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet Github
Sources will be uploaded there. For first working version.
https://github.com/pavel4n/Blacklite

BlackCoinJ Github
With Android Wallet developer we will be cooperating on BlackCoinJ library.
https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoinj-new

More info BlackCoin Forum here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=1268.msg1661#msg1661

good job, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
I had a 21m share and didn't get bonus Sad

what does your Profitability (BC/MH) say? 41.01???
Activity: 168

Hello Everybody,

I wanted to ask, whether you would be interested in Blackcoin Lightweight Wallet?

The Project will be open sourced and available on GitHub (links below). I'll try to do daily updates here on this thread to keep everyone posted on the progress. The official start date of dev is TODAY. Looking to have the wallet ready by next weekend.

• Lightweight wallet is wallet which does not need to download huge amount of data to be able to be used, so quick synchronization. So lightweight wallet would end the frustrating waiting time downloading gigabytes of block chain!
  • Has an extremely smooth interface. It is created with the intent and success of being exceedingly end-user friendly.
    Utilizes an interface that is uncomplicated and easy to navigate. This could help especially to new people interested in crypto currency.
  • Withdraw/import paper wallet/private key into wallet so you can spend it easily.
  • Scan and withdraw private key from paper wallet via webcam, QR code private key scan functionality.
  • See exchange rate of BC/BTC, BC/USD, BC/EUR, BC/CAD, BC/CHF, BC/AUD, BC/CNY, BC/RUB, BC/JPY, etc.
  • Label addresses.

I would like to make sure that here is interest to do such project. In other words, if you wish to have this project finished, show your interest by donating BC. I need at least 1 BTC value in BlackCoins to pay at least partly my development time, effort and server costs.

BlackCoinJ Github

Great idea! I am excited to see all the new projects the past few days!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BC price should be at 0.00012 btc, at least

Yes it should be much higher allready but some dumb f**k is holding bc down..
When he stops this shit it will be rocket up.. regardles what happens with btc.. we are independet!!!

+1 Only way cryptocoin can survive is get the off from bitcoin Smiley We dont give a fuck if china is banning btc.I really like this coin,only bad thing is i got with it really late Sad

If you believe BlackCoin is the future of cryptos, then you're still way early.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer

Hello Everybody,

• Label addresses.

BlackCoinJ Github

Activity: 72
I had a 21m share and didn't get bonus Sad
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
Sign me up for one

Maybe the blackcoin version could be stained black with light coloured inscription?

Wow, that was quick Wink 9 more people and we'll make it happen!

About the stained black, I have a SUPER cool anodized golden/black metal I'm playing with. Definetly an option in the future, as for now it remains wood for next 2 months!

Oh wauw, they look really cool!

Thanks!

Looks great, but how am i sure you don't copy the private key?

hehe, that's the number#1 frequently asked question. https://woodwallets.io/faq/

You don’t have to trust us since we don’t take your plain private key. We only accept encrypted private keys. This means that your  key is protected by a passphrase and without it there is nothing we can do with it. It will take a state-of-the-art supercomputer million years to crack a decent passphrase.
You can even take a picture of your private side and post-it online if you feel like.

BIP38 stands for Bitcoin Improvement Proposal 38, and is intended for use on paper wallets and physical Bitcoin. It can be considered as a two-factor authentication layer for Bitcoin: you have to combine something that you have (the woodwallet) with something that you know (a passphrase) to access your funds.
In practice it’s an open source cryptographic protocol for “encrypting and encoding a passphrase-protected Bitcoin private key record in the form of a 58-character Base58Check-encoded printable string” .  It is becoming a de-facto standard and popular services like bitaddress.org and bitcoinwallet.org started using it.
You can refer to the official github repository for more details.

Also, I wrote a small tutorial about BIP0038 https://woodwallets.io/bip38-howto/

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

BlackCoin does not care about BitCoin price volatility  Grin
Activity: 658
also maybe now would be a good time to suggest my idea for bc. i was thinking about a website that sells black stuff. all things black. coffee mugs, mice, gamepads, sweaters etc.. all things black sold on that website with bc accepted. dont know if it's a good idea. just throwing it out there.
Activity: 658
hey all, nice coin. have been trading it for a while. the way i see it that 41btc sell wall is serving a great purpose. basically all the real investors will buy up all the coins on the market between 9500 and 10k satoshi ensuring that when we do rise eventually we wont hit another stopping block till 15-20k satoshi as noone will want to sell for a meagre profit. what we need to do is buy it and take it off the market when we do get to that point. it's only 500k bc. which would be a nice holding for anyone who is interested in a longterm profits. between the bc multipool and new investors, bc could be $10 within months. if i had the btc i would honestly take it for myself and hold it off the market for at least a year.

among the projects on the way with this coin.. bc/usd exchange and getting bc accepted by merchants are the real game changers. amazon/ebay giftcards etc would also be a great plus as well to get the ball rolling in the merchants direction.

i see this coin replacing bitcoin. and maybe not in the too distant future. there is already talk in the bitcoin foundation about phasing out btc because of the energy resources required. pos is definitely the future of crypto. the foundation is also considering adding pos to bitcoin, but it is very risky at this stage. however if btc is to stay kicking for 100s of years, they will have to integrate pos into the code. just my 2 cents. personally im hardly interested in any of the non-pos energy saving coins. not to mention the carbon tax that could come soon to crypto miners.
Activity: 70
Man! We need to take that mofo with his 46BTC wall down....it would be the last time that he touched BC!

That wall does look mighty huge right now. 80+ BTC needed to go close to 10k sat.  Angry

BTC price $500, BC should be over 10k
 Grin Grin

We don't know if that 46 BTC Wall is real  or will be removed yet.

I see. Too crazy.
Wait a few days!!
Activity: 120
BC price should be at 0.00012 btc, at least

Yes it should be much higher allready but some dumb f**k is holding bc down..
When he stops this shit it will be rocket up.. regardles what happens with btc.. we are independet!!!

+1 Only way cryptocoin can survive is get the off from bitcoin Smiley We dont give a fuck if china is banning btc.I really like this coin,only bad thing is i got with it really late Sad
Jump to: